Community Member

Default U19 Loot Tables + Quest Rewards based on class

It seems the only items in the loot tables are the items that have been reworked with the new update all of the older style effects and unique special effects are missing from the tables severely limiting the amount of random loot possibilities.

Another issue is quest rewards based on class. As an WF artificer I would receive a selection of a handful of crossbows and docents as an end reward for a quest prior to update 19. Now however, I have only been able to pull 2 repeaters from end rewards out of the 75-100 quests I've ran. perhaps this is tied in with the 20th raid completion list problem.

on a side note there is also a problem with Artificer enhancement Infused Armor core ability. It does not grant 10 PR nor 20% arcane spell failure. unless there is a hidden issue with stacking that I cannot detect.

Quote Originally Posted by godmode View Post
    It seems the only items in the loot tables are the items that have been reworked with the new update all of the older style effects and unique special effects are missing from the tables severely limiting the amount of random loot possibilities.
    There are two or three effects from the new loot that I have used on my main toon, the rest of it is junk and all the old cool loot gone. Have not seen a tome of any sort since U19.

My toon is capped. Destinies capped. Pastlives capped. Crafting capped. Loot is what we run for.

I'm sure everyone is feeling the same way about this lame new loot table, so lets just hope they do something about it.

To go along with the new loot concerns. My lvl 15 monk (now 16) keeps getting offered lvl 18 and 19 gear from chests and end rewards. What is the point of offering these rewards if I can't use them quickly. I can see a lvl above current lvl but 3 and 4 lvls higher? Nonsense.
    Main - Dinomyte, Leader of the Cult of the Onyx Pikachu
    Alts - Skrapheep, Nimbleklutz, Magnarok, Metocalypse