Exclamation Broken Enhancements, Drow, bard, Cleric, anymore?

1) Drow enhancements seem to randomly reset in odd ways - Furyous
    2) FvS/Cleric Protector capstone enhancement not applying the +2 wisdom bonus - Furyous
    3) Bard Core abilities not being applied (I still get immune on oozes, undead and constructs even though I have the capstone) - Furyous
    4) Pally weapons of good does not work - DeKalbSun
    5) Artificer Battle Engineer's two core abilities that should give PRR, don't - Noctus
    6) ninja spy core 1+2 doesn't apply to attack - masterzzan
    7) Musical studies from spellsinger tree doesn't give extra songs as it should - apaurin
    8) Paladin greater sacred stance: temporarily lose any bonus hit points when you swap weapons - Ralmeth
    9) Fighter Haste boost III: only lasts 20 seconds, but description says 30 seconds - Ralmeth
    10) Every Light Casts a Shadow - causes damage to group - Missing_Minds

Anyone got anything else to add to the list?
    Last edited by FURYous; 09-13-2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Update
    Choler 25 Brd 2TR | Enmity 25Clr | Exasperate 20Sor | Ferocity 6Ftr 2TR | Furyous 25Art 1TR | Hiddin 20Mnk | Infuryated 6Rng 1TR | Retributive 8Dru | Vehemence 23Rog 3TRs | Vehement 10Pal 3Mnk 1Rog | Vexate 22Wiz 2TRs | Violence 28FvS Completionist 23TRs

Default weapons of good

Pally weapons of good does not work.
    Mangas Geronimo (Paladin) Grocery Baggs (Ranger) Naiche Geronimo (Cleric)

Guild - Orien's Rejects

In the green heart of GERMANY - where wilderness means the next village is 3 klicks away.

Quote Originally Posted by FURYous View Post
    Anyone got anything else to add to the list?
    Artificer Battle Engineer's two core abilities that should give PRR simply dont.

Did cost me nearly 100.000 plat in resetting costs to find the source of the missing PRR.
    Erzskalde (Warchanter) / Erzmarschall (melee FvS) / Erzsoldat (waiting for TR-time) / Erzschmied (ranged Artificer)

AOK - From Argonnessen

ninja spy core 1+2 doesn't apply to attack(and some say, even tho the "dex damage" label is on, not to damage as well) when using piercing wraps like scorching wraps. or adding Perice or slashing to unarmed attack like the crystal cove level 16+ glove, or the epic vorapl strike feat (that change the attack to slash).
    ^^^^^^^^
    This Side UP

Musical studies from spellsinger tree doesn't give extra songs as it should. Yeah, great thing my main is drow bard, can't decide what enhancement to take since half of them don't work.
    Active characters: Pssyche * Dredmor * Worley * Bundolo

Updated
    Choler 25 Brd 2TR | Enmity 25Clr | Exasperate 20Sor | Ferocity 6Ftr 2TR | Furyous 25Art 1TR | Hiddin 20Mnk | Infuryated 6Rng 1TR | Retributive 8Dru | Vehemence 23Rog 3TRs | Vehement 10Pal 3Mnk 1Rog | Vexate 22Wiz 2TRs | Violence 28FvS Completionist 23TRs

Paladin greater sacred stance: temporarily lose any bonus hit points when you swap weapons
    Fighter Haste boost III: only lasts 20 seconds, but description says 30 seconds
    Aryk Stoutheart, Vanguard Paladin
    Grolyn Stoutheart, Divine Disciple Cleric
    Rindyl Twirliblade, Elven Swashbuckler

Quote Originally Posted by masterzzan View Post
    ninja spy core 1+2 doesn't apply to attack(and some say, even tho the "dex damage" label is on, not to damage as well) when using piercing wraps like scorching wraps. or adding Perice or slashing to unarmed attack like the crystal cove level 16+ glove, or the epic vorapl strike feat (that change the attack to slash).
    If I understood well you are talking about unarmed and DEX to attack/dmg in ninja spy enhancements... This is WAI it is meant to work only with weapons not unarmed.
    I may be dumb...
    @Thelanis: Guslar/Machkica/Cvr/Weadar

Euro-Founder and Keeper Refugee Dexraven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkovac View Post
    If I understood well you are talking about unarmed and DEX to attack/dmg in ninja spy enhancements... This is WAI it is meant to work only with weapons not unarmed.
    The whole handwraps don't count as weapons stance is just BS to cover the fact that "handwraps of assorted flavours are borked" and instead of fixing the code they declare WAI

It should work
    Leader of the Unearthed Arcana

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dexraven View Post
    The whole handwraps don't count as weapons stance is just BS to cover the fact that "handwraps of assorted flavours are borked" and instead of fixing the code they declare WAI

It should work
    No, it shouldn't. It's meant to give a boost to SS wielding Ninjas, not as a boost to wraps.

Updated to here

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Henshin Mystic, T5.

Every Light Casts a Shadow: Dark Ki Melee Attack: Perform an attack with +2[W] damage. On Damage: Target suffers 1d4 Negative Levels. If the target dies within 10 seconds, all nearby enemies suffer 1d2 Negative Levels. (Cost: 15 Ki. Cooldown: 12 seconds)

The part in red also effects you and party members.
    This effect is also in the shiradi list currently as well.

It would need investigating, but I would suspect the opposite of that (see below) would probably effect mobs and heal them. (and probably hurt pale masters.)
    Shadows Cannot Exist Without Light: Light Ki Melee Attack: Perform an attack with +2[W] damage. On Damage: Target suffers 1d6 Light damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. This can stack up to 10 times. If the target dies within 10 seconds, all allies around the target receive 100 Positive Energy healing. (This healing effect is unaffected by Spell Power.) (Cost: 15 Ki. Cooldown: 6 seconds)
    Last edited by Missing_Minds; 09-11-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeKalbSun View Post
    Pally weapons of good does not work.
    Can we keep it that way or add a toggle for the "good" application?

In current endgame it is more useful that way. My celestias will hit for 0 vs shadows again if it is fixed, and the whole silver + good requirement is pretty well dead
    Formerly Rathic of harvestgain

Updated to here

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Do we have any idea if the inability to turn off "subtle backstab" is a bug or not? I mean previously it was a toggle and it was nice to have.

I mean Turbine reps themselves stated back when the 2nd version of enhancements came out, that it was to be a toggle in case a person wanted to get agro off someone else. Like trying to get the agro off a cleric was one example they used.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Do we have any idea if the inability to turn off "subtle backstab" is a bug or not? I mean previously it was a toggle and it was nice to have.

I mean Turbine reps themselves stated back when the 2nd version of enhancements came out, that it was to be a toggle in case a person wanted to get agro off someone else. Like trying to get the agro off a cleric was one example they used.
    That would be good. I thought it a bit odd that this ability had been lost. Made it pretty difficult to do that Escape Plan quest where you have to prevent the lizard men releasing prisoners. I couldn't get the aggro to stop them from releasing them!

(And well done Furyous for starting this thread. I thought there was something odd going on with my new bard char when I couldn't seem to fascinate things I knew I should be able to. Its kind of a relief - in a strange way - to see its "just" a bug and not just me, since I couldn't find any mention of any of this in the so-called known bug list!)
    Last edited by cpw_acc; 09-16-2013 at 03:42 PM.