Thread: twelve favor

Default twelve favor

I just ran vale of twilight and got to 130 favor (previously had around 20-something).

I spoke with the twelve patron to advance the quest, and she gave me a large ingredients bag.
    in my mailbox though, I received two twelve patron notifications, one for suspicious (at 40) and one for friendly (at 100).

I was wondering whether the patron grants an ADDITIONAL small ingredients bag at suspicious/40 ? I had already gotten the free small ingredients bag from her at 4th level (which was in my inventory at the time).

does getting to suspicious/40 with twelve favor now only grant access to the altar of fecundity?

or is it possible to get one free small ingredients bag from her at level 4 (twelve favor 0), and then an additional at twelve favor 40, as long as an exclusive small ingredients bag is not in your backpack at the time?

Untrusted - 0 Favor
    Small Ingredients Bag

Suspicious - 40 Favor
    Grants access to Altar of Fecundity in Meridia and a Small Ingredients Bag.
    Last edited by Graskitch; 09-09-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graskitch View Post
    I just ran vale of twilight and got to 130 favor (previously had around 20-something).

I spoke with the twelve patron to advance the quest, and she gave me a large ingredients bag.
    in my mailbox though, I received two twelve patron notifications, one for suspicious (at 40) and one for friendly (at 100).

I was wondering whether the patron grants an ADDITIONAL small ingredients bag at suspicious/40 ? I had already gotten the free small ingredients bag from her at 4th level (which was in my inventory at the time).

does getting to suspicious/40 with twelve favor now only grant access to the altar of fecundity?

or is it possible to get one free small ingredients bag from her at level 4 (twelve favor 0), and then an additional at twelve favor 40, as long as an exclusive small ingredients bag is not in your backpack at the time?

Untrusted - 0 Favor
    Small Ingredients Bag

[edit] Suspicious - 40 Favor
    Grants access to Altar of Fecundity in Meridia and a Small Ingredients Bag.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/The_Twelve

It mentions only the Altar of Fecundity in Meridia and no bags at 40. However, I did test this about 2 months ago or so when my main hit the 40 mark and I went to the Twelve Patron and he didn't give me a small bag even though I had my small bag (I got before) in bank, so even if exclusive, I would receive it if he gave any. So I believe the answer is no, at 40, no bags.

Hope that helps
    I am the architect of my own destruction...

How to Group With Clerics

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

AFAIK, it's only 1 small ingredients bag. And then you can get the large with favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallar View Post
    http://ddowiki.com/page/The_Twelve

It mentions only the Altar of Fecundity in Meridia and no bags at 40. However, I did test this about 2 months ago or so when my main hit the 40 mark and I went to the Twelve Patron and he didn't give me a small bag even though I had my small bag (I got before) in bank, so even if exclusive, I would receive it if he gave any. So I believe the answer is no, at 40, no bags.

Hope that helps
    yes, thanks for that link. I feel relieved that I did not miss out, even if it would have just been another small.

but the twelve favor notification for hitting suspicious 40 did mention getting a small ingredients bag, and http://ddowiki.com/page/Favor mentions getting a small ingredients bag at both 0 and 40 favor levels.

I did not realize that hitting twelve favor 250 gives you nothing, that is really disappointing. getting a huge ingredients bag would have been a really nice favor reward, even if it is bound to char or account.

I did not realize that hitting twelve favor 250 gives you nothing, that is really disappointing. getting a huge ingredients bag would have been a really nice favor reward, even if it is bound to char or account.
    /Signed to there being an ACTUAL Reward for 250 Twelve Favour - A Huge Ings Bag would be Very Nice even if BtC.

Community Member

The small bag is, AFAIR, exclusive, right? But not bound - you get a free one just for visiting the Twelve, even on new chars, no favor requirement. So if you really needed a second bag for keeping stuff in your bank, you can just roll an alt, run over to the Twelve, get a bag, mail it to your main, and delete the alt. I think I've done that before, mailing Small bags between chars, not sure though.

Community Member

The 40 favor only unlocks the altar, in my experience. The small bag you can get at zero.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

The small bags are Exclusive. If you looked at your combat log it would have shown you receiving one from the first conversation, and then that new bag immediately being destroyed since it can not coexist with the one that you already had in your bag.