Community Member

Default Latency Problems

I had to reinstall DDO because I had to have a complete system restore. I reinstalled the game and when I logged in everything was fine but after a while my latency suddenly jumped up to 545.87 then 787.34 then 923 then 1,200+ with a yellow network connection. I don't know what the problem is but it's really ****ing me off. My ping is good went on the internet on google etc no problem what so ever. So I know it's not my internet connection. dnd client is allowed to go through my firewall etc etc. So I don't know what is causing this. I'm in central time if it helps any.

Yea last night my latency was over a 1000. and ive been on this game for yrs now this last yr is just problem after problem.
    Kahzadoom~Xzr~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~DoomTusk~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    Yea last night my latency was over a 1000. and ive been on this game for yrs now this last yr is just problem after problem.
    My highest latency was 1,573 last night. I NEVER had a problem like this until recently so I don't know what's going on.