Community Member

Default New Player looking for guild

Hello,
    I am a new player from Germany, enjoy the game sind the last 2 days and looking for some people to play together, if I meet the requirements. Still have no idea what the game all consists of beside doing the quests. Here some advices could be helpful for me. I have bought a VIP account for one month at the beginning.
    My toon is a level 3 (close to 4) drow female rogue (mostly assassine) and staying drow is my only requirement.. I love them
    I am also not sure if this class will be my next and over next class (after reincarnations...), if guild need other classes and drow is not to bad, I will take them. I am quite flixible and will be useful in further adventures.
    The account I have got from a friend who played some days the game some years ago...

regards,
    Roman
    Last edited by DerRoman; 09-08-2013 at 11:46 AM.

2015 DDO Players Council Hazelnut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DerRoman View Post
    Hello,
    I am a new player from Germany, enjoy the game sind the last 2 days and looking for some people to play together, if I meet the requirements. Still have no idea what the game all consists of beside doing the quests. Here some advices could be helpful for me. I have bought a VIP account for one month at the beginning.
    My toon is a level 3 (close to 4) drow female rogue (mostly assassine) and staying drow is my only requirement.. I love them
    I am also not sure if this class will be my next and over next class (after reincarnations...), if guild need other classes and drow is not to bad, I will take them. I am quite flixible and will be useful in further adventures.

regards,
    Roman
    Hi Roman,

I've only been around for a month or two now, so my advice is pretty limited.

It might help if you mentioned what times of day and days you plan to be on when trying to find a group. Also, ask in the in-game chat about guilds.

I'm also looking for a few people to quest with. But I'm not on Khyber and I'm in Canada, so we are not likely to see each other online very often.

So far, running through the quests is all I've found to do. But then, that is true of most MMOs.
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.

Community Member

Thanks for the advices, Hazelnut.
    I live in the GMT +1 timezone and in this zone I play some hours between 16:00 and 23:00.
    There must be also something like professions, but the wiki is hard to use it.. better would be some friends ingame.
    I was not in a group this 2 days. When I have seen the social contacts menue for questing, there was not my actual quest within

regards,
    Roman

Community Member

Unless its changed the Wayfinder server used to be pretty active with folks from Germany. You might try their forums if you would be up for a different server. Either way welcome to ddo and hope you enjoy your stay!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by smeggy1384 View Post
    Unless its changed the Wayfinder server used to be pretty active with folks from Germany. You might try their forums if you would be up for a different server. Either way welcome to ddo and hope you enjoy your stay!
    I want to train my english a bit, maybe on teamspeak too later.. so this server was the first choice I have read in other topics (high population, experienced players...).

regards,
    Roman