Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default didn't feel to be too high for me

last life I went into the Enhancement pass using a dated stunning fist stunning blow based monk 12 fighter 6 rogue 2 build that I fist used back around U14

U19 hit around lvl 13 for me and I changed my path (without using the free 20LR) to 10 monk 8 fighter 2 rogue

I respeced my enhancements along the ways quite a number of times.

respeced for higher stun DC's at first then once I got my 8 fighter levels I respeced to Kensii Keen edge to be centered with Deathnips

took me a few swaps to get everything just right as I tested along the way.

I did not record the cost of each reset but, it did not feel too costly to me definitely not as high as anyone here is stating.

on a more important note than cost: CANNOT BEING TO EXPRESS HOW GLAD I AM THE 3 DAY WAIT IS GONE FOR ENHANCEMENT RESET!!!

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay203 View Post
    and how long is reasonable for the 'free' period?
    1 week? 1 month? 1 year?
    you're fully aware that there will always be ppl complaining about the cost after the free period is over right?
    not to mention there're always those that took a break and possibly came back just after the free period is over
    it shouldn't be about releasing it with 0 cost, it should be more about releasing it with little to no bugs in the first place
    they rushed it and didn't test it enough, that's their biggest problem imo
    He already made it clear that: until the bugs are fixed.

You like paying for other people's mistakes? Maybe you can come to G-land and cover our tabs.

k,thanx,gbye

Community Member

Hit cap and it's now 1.1M to respec all, haven't touched them in close to 3 weeks. Bug report submitted, etc. but I really would like some feedback on this, there are some points I'd really like to free up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah179 View Post
    I think either you should bug report this... or you did something a LOT different than me.
    Same here. I can't fathom how often people are resetting their enhancements if it's getting up to hundreds of thousands of plat. If it's just starting out really high, it's likely a bug and should be reported.

I reset mine multiple times after the update...

I think what I did different is that I spend them all and if I ran out of points and didnt like it...I hit cancel and tried again. When I was sure a sub group was exactly the way I wanted, I saved just that part and moved on. I only reset individual trees.

Short answer... my most expensive on my main is the tempest tree at 37 AP at the moment, they want 17K to reset. So if they want 962K to reset yours...I do not know what you did different...but either it is a bug or Turbine needs to reconsider the decay on the cost.

The more normal amount of 50-100K to reset all 80 points of enhancements... I do not know how that can be a struggle for an epic level character...
    The most expensive reset I've had so far was 40k for all 80 points. Usually it's around 25-30k for the entire thing. Immediately after a reset, if I spend the points and click "reset all trees" again it might be around 60k, but 200k or more? Never seen that. Maybe if I set, reset, set, reset, set, reset, set, reset, set, reset all in one day...

My costs seem to drop a little bit every day, as well, until they're back down to "normal" after about 3 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12