In the green heart of GERMANY - where wilderness means the next village is 3 klicks away.

Default PRR from Infused Armor not working

Hello,

does anybody else have a problem with Infused Armor from Artificer Battle Engineer?

My WF Arti does not get PRR added when taking the Battle Engineer core enhancements. The PRR from Adamantine Durability (WF racial) works. The one from Battle Engineer does not. Just spend several thousands of plat setting and resetting Enhancemnts to see where the missing PRR gets "lost".

Did anybody else have that problem before and got it solved?
    Erzskalde (Warchanter) / Erzmarschall (melee FvS) / Erzsoldat (waiting for TR-time) / Erzschmied (ranged Artificer)

AOK - From Argonnessen

I also have this problem. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Mine seems to function alright, but my Arti isn't a toaster. Maybe they aren't stacking with the WF feats. That seems pretty lame, though - Probably not WAI.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Restart the client?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus View Post
    Hello,

does anybody else have a problem with Infused Armor from Artificer Battle Engineer?

My WF Arti does not get PRR added when taking the Battle Engineer core enhancements. The PRR from Adamantine Durability (WF racial) works. The one from Battle Engineer does not. Just spend several thousands of plat setting and resetting Enhancemnts to see where the missing PRR gets "lost".

Did anybody else have that problem before and got it solved?
    I remember hearing before that adamantine body doesnt give the correct prr, did they fix that? (Heavy Armor gives you Physical Resistance Rating equal to your Base Attack Bonus +6. Adamantine body (which is supposed to be the same as full plate (thus heavy armor) only gives Physical Resistance Rating equal to your Base Attack Bonus)

whats your ppr without gear on? and with taking those enhancements? Also, it does say adds to equipped armor, does it do anything for docents (like raise its enhancement lvl?) Since docents arent coded the same as other types of armor, maybe they're not considered armor, it could be messing with it the same way handwraps get messed with for not being weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    Restart the client?
    I didnt get prr on my pure arti since u19, but my jugg is getting it, but I took only first one, 5 prr, my pure arti took both, 10 prr, gets 0.

Last edited by Ivan_Milic; 11-28-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    I didnt get prr on my pure arti since u19, but my jugg is getting it, but I took only first one, 5 prr, my pure arti took both, 10 prr, gets 0.

I'm having the same problem. I have both tiers and it doesn't give me any PRR. I think I used to get it when I only took the first tier (i.e. +5 PRR) but I'm having trouble remembering now. Could it be because I only have the base plating that I don't get any PRR bonus (maybe base plating isn't considered 'armor' so it doesn't give PRR bonus?) But if that is the case why is it giving the +3 imbued equipment bonus. I think it might be a bug....

Quote Originally Posted by Hathorian View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I have both tiers and it doesn't give me any PRR. I think I used to get it when I only took the first tier (i.e. +5 PRR) but I'm having trouble remembering now. Could it be because I only have the base plating that I don't get any PRR bonus (maybe base plating isn't considered 'armor' so it doesn't give PRR bonus?) But if that is the case why is it giving the +3 imbued equipment bonus. I think it might be a bug....
    I have base plating on my jugg, getting 10 dr from epic dr feat and 2 more from fury.
    Found the problem, its with 2nd +5 prr, you dont get +5 you get -5.

Bug report it.
    Last edited by Ivan_Milic; 11-29-2013 at 09:59 AM.

I have base plating on my jugg, getting 10 dr from epic dr feat and 2 more from fury.

Bug report it.
    Ah. So it is still bugged then.

Bug report it.
    I just reported it, thanks! I expect I'll be TR'd into a different class before it is fixed though.

Probably not the only thing bugged, but I dont feel like finding all the bugs.