Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Community Member Noctus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In the green heart of GERMANY - where wilderness means the next village is 3 klicks away.
    Posts
    4,543

    Default PRR from Infused Armor not working

    Hello,

    does anybody else have a problem with Infused Armor from Artificer Battle Engineer?

    My WF Arti does not get PRR added when taking the Battle Engineer core enhancements. The PRR from Adamantine Durability (WF racial) works. The one from Battle Engineer does not. Just spend several thousands of plat setting and resetting Enhancemnts to see where the missing PRR gets "lost".

    Did anybody else have that problem before and got it solved?
    Erzskalde (Warchanter) / Erzmarschall (melee FvS) / Erzsoldat (waiting for TR-time) / Erzschmied (ranged Artificer)

    AOK - From Argonnessen

  2. #2
    Community Member Hathorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    711

    Default

    I also have this problem. Does anyone know how to fix it?

  3. #3
    Community Member Draxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Mine seems to function alright, but my Arti isn't a toaster. Maybe they aren't stacking with the WF feats. That seems pretty lame, though - Probably not WAI.

  4. #4
    Community Member zDragonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Restart the client?

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctus View Post
    Hello,

    does anybody else have a problem with Infused Armor from Artificer Battle Engineer?

    My WF Arti does not get PRR added when taking the Battle Engineer core enhancements. The PRR from Adamantine Durability (WF racial) works. The one from Battle Engineer does not. Just spend several thousands of plat setting and resetting Enhancemnts to see where the missing PRR gets "lost".

    Did anybody else have that problem before and got it solved?
    I remember hearing before that adamantine body doesnt give the correct prr, did they fix that? (Heavy Armor gives you Physical Resistance Rating equal to your Base Attack Bonus +6. Adamantine body (which is supposed to be the same as full plate (thus heavy armor) only gives Physical Resistance Rating equal to your Base Attack Bonus)

    whats your ppr without gear on? and with taking those enhancements? Also, it does say adds to equipped armor, does it do anything for docents (like raise its enhancement lvl?) Since docents arent coded the same as other types of armor, maybe they're not considered armor, it could be messing with it the same way handwraps get messed with for not being weapons.

  6. #6
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    Restart the client?
    I didnt get prr on my pure arti since u19, but my jugg is getting it, but I took only first one, 5 prr, my pure arti took both, 10 prr, gets 0.




    Last edited by Ivan_Milic; 11-28-2013 at 08:59 PM.

  7. #7
    Community Member Hathorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    I didnt get prr on my pure arti since u19, but my jugg is getting it, but I took only first one, 5 prr, my pure arti took both, 10 prr, gets 0.




    I'm having the same problem. I have both tiers and it doesn't give me any PRR. I think I used to get it when I only took the first tier (i.e. +5 PRR) but I'm having trouble remembering now. Could it be because I only have the base plating that I don't get any PRR bonus (maybe base plating isn't considered 'armor' so it doesn't give PRR bonus?) But if that is the case why is it giving the +3 imbued equipment bonus. I think it might be a bug....

  8. #8
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hathorian View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I have both tiers and it doesn't give me any PRR. I think I used to get it when I only took the first tier (i.e. +5 PRR) but I'm having trouble remembering now. Could it be because I only have the base plating that I don't get any PRR bonus (maybe base plating isn't considered 'armor' so it doesn't give PRR bonus?) But if that is the case why is it giving the +3 imbued equipment bonus. I think it might be a bug....
    I have base plating on my jugg, getting 10 dr from epic dr feat and 2 more from fury.
    Found the problem, its with 2nd +5 prr, you dont get +5 you get -5.



    Bug report it.
    Last edited by Ivan_Milic; 11-29-2013 at 09:59 AM.

  9. #9
    Community Member Hathorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    I have base plating on my jugg, getting 10 dr from epic dr feat and 2 more from fury.
    Found the problem, its with 2nd +5 prr, you dont get +5 you get -5.



    Bug report it.
    Ah. So it is still bugged then.

  10. #10
    Community Member Hathorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    I have base plating on my jugg, getting 10 dr from epic dr feat and 2 more from fury.
    Found the problem, its with 2nd +5 prr, you dont get +5 you get -5.



    Bug report it.
    I just reported it, thanks! I expect I'll be TR'd into a different class before it is fixed though.

  11. #11
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Probably not the only thing bugged, but I dont feel like finding all the bugs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload