Default New Raid: Assault on the Underdark

In the interest of wanting another raid added to the Forgotten Realms I suggest since drow are a huge part of the Forgotten Realms the Turbine team add an immense storyline quest/raid (12-player) in the Underdark setting. Currently there is only one quest in the Underdark (In the Belly of the Beast) and in my opinion it is a nice one.

I do not have a current idea I would propose for the raid in the Underdark but it could be a chance also for Drizzt to have a very small NPC role as Elminster does in CitW. The loot items (i.e. weapons, armor, items) of course should be left up to the developers concepts but you could also have another raid that offers commendations of heroism's. Some of the side chests in the chests via optionals or otherwise could also offer some of the other commendations (i.e. purple dragon, druid, etc...)

I just think there is a hole that could be filled with the drow in the game now and a chance for Faerun to strike back after their attack on Eveningstar. For even farther down the road there definitely needs to be more undead in FR as undead is huge in FR and maybe a raid themed on undead as well, Red Wizards of Thay maybe...
    Fizban - Avatar of Khyber
    Guild Leader of Legends: Where adventurers are born & Legends live.

For the night is my friend and I welcome surface dwellers to my home as I watch them struggle before the slaughter...
    Drang, Guardsman of the Underdark

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Thumbs up

Well written and I support more raids!

The idea that the producer posted the other night was just as interesting. Undead Dwarven Fortress early 2014.

I agree more raids/quests the better I just think the Underdark is a huge space and would be a good place to add a raid.