Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56
  1. #41
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    407

    Default No Trolling please

    Ok for those who cant read : i am just Testing those builds and Post Them Here to Show you how good and easy to play they are, not everyone Here is a elitist power Gamer and yes i Called him true king of dps so what ? It's Only Freaking Name to attract others get over it already and yes After some Serious Testing i found Out that a 18 barb 1 fighter 1 ranger horc with furyshot is the best Melee toon who can Exploit both ranged and melee dps as much as possible. I am Playing this Game for Almost 5 years and i dont Need to be lectured thx and it's Sad only a few People are Playing barbs now because of posts like this People See a newbie barbarian with 400 hp at lvl 20 and claim that all barbs are bad now unfortunately thats not the Case barbs still remain the best dps class and can Outdps any toon (yes Even a monk) if geared properly. Not Even a uber shiradi Sorcer or a monk/ranger can out dps me now i Almost always do the most dps having most of the kills in ee quests getting less hit than others and do not Need any Heals at all barbarians Need More Love !
    Last edited by pesch1991; 12-13-2013 at 11:23 AM.

  2. #42
    Community Member Crayu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pesch1991 View Post
    Ok for those who cant read : i am just Testing those builds and Post Them Here to Show you how good and easy to play they are, not everyone Here is a elitist power Gamer and yes i Called him true king of dps so what ? It's Only Freaking Name to attract others get over it already and yes After some Serious Testing i found Out that a 18 barb 1 fighter 1 ranger horc with furyshot is the best Melee toon who can Exploit both ranged and melee dps as much as possible. I am Playing this Game for Almost 5 years and i dont Need to be lectured thx and it's Sad only a few People are Playing barbs now because of posts like this People See a newbie barbarian with 400 hp at lvl 20 and claim that all barbs are bad now unfortunately thats not the Case barbs still remain the best dps class and can Outdps any toon (yes Even a monk) if geared properly. Not Even a uber shiradi Sorcer or a monk/ranger can out dps me now i Almost always do the most dps having most of the kills in ee quests getting less hit than others and do not Need any Heals at all barbarians Need More Love !
    You can name your build the "True King of DPS" if you like. However, if you're going to actually claim it IS the best, e.g. 18 barb 1 fighter 1 ranger horc with furyshot is the best melee toon," at least provide some support. You can't be taken seriously if you just go around saying something like barbs can outdps any toon without any type of evidence. Also, kill count =/= DPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by pesch1991 View Post
    So what ? Whats the Problem with being non lawful ? The best dps Build atm is a 18 barb 1 fighter 1 ranger horc with furyshot umd to use heal scrolls Dodge blurry displacement improved uncanny Dodge ghostly good saves prr and cc like ear smash lay waste adrenaline etc..its the Build i play atm and i have tested it myself and will eventually post it soon i think you are underestimating us barbarians Way too much Dude monks will Never Out dps a barbarian
    I would avoid using extreme statements such as "monks will never out dps a barbarian," because at the current state of the game, the good ones probably can.

    Where's the self healing on the build? If you're heal scrolling, you have to be unraged (meaning you prematurely end your rage or wait until your rage ends to self heal). Your dps is 0 when you're dead.

    Anyway, I'll wait until you actually post your build before commenting more.
    Member of Over Raided
    Iamcarbonik - PDK 16 Monk/2 Ftr/2Drd | Iamironic -Drow 14 Wiz/4 FvS/2 Mnk | Iamironical - Bladeforged 16 Arti/2 Pal/2 Mnk | Ironicall - Bladeforged 12 Mnk/6 Rgr/2Pal | Ironicalll - PDK 12 FvS/6 Ftr/2 Mnk

  3. #43
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayu View Post
    You can name your build the "True King of DPS" if you like. However, if you're going to actually claim it IS the best, e.g. 18 barb 1 fighter 1 ranger horc with furyshot is the best melee toon," at least provide some support. You can't be taken seriously if you just go around saying something like barbs can outdps any toon without any type of evidence. Also, kill count =/= DPS.



    I would avoid using extreme statements such as "monks will never out dps a barbarian," because at the current state of the game, the good ones probably can.

    Where's the self healing on the build? If you're heal scrolling, you have to be unraged (meaning you prematurely end your rage or wait until your rage ends to self heal). Your dps is 0 when you're dead.

    Anyway, I'll wait until you actually post your build before commenting more.
    Even lesser silver Flame pots are enough to heal myself since i rarely get hit but i still have other sources left (heal scrolls etc) to back me up just in Case its not a big deal i will post my final Build soon to Show you what i mean and remember its always good to be able to use heal scrolls with heal Amp when Tanking something like the truthful one hp is not a big deal since i already have 1 k unbuffed Unraged and dont forget tensers Transformation.
    Last edited by pesch1991; 12-13-2013 at 09:49 PM.

  4. #44
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default

    We have heard from some who just are not fans of barbarians. I myself love barbs, and feel a pure has plenty of damage avoidance/healing, even while raged, which means no casting. I just tr'd a little bit ago into a 3rd life barb so I am a low level baby again, 1st 2 lives also barbs, and I like to solo, no hireling, no summons. I was able to solo Gianthold EN with rarely even having to ever drink a pot.

    Pure barb, mix of OS & Ravager, Fury Wild dest, offers what I call a 6 step combo pack where individual elements can be called piddly but together makes for someone able to easily shrug off damage. 1- Epic Cav Plate offers demonic shield + 30 hp that procs often. 2- DR 14, standing, I like when someone casts stoneskin on me and it doesnt stick and I have to explain my naked rear end is tougher than that. 3- ED 6d20 hp/ minute 4- OS Vampiric Bond + 20 hp/ every 6 secs 5- I Like Pain + 150 hp, and yep, it works with vamp bond and everything else 6- OS Ele def + 25 hp every 12 secs. Of course still have dodge, blurry, hitting imp uncanny dodge, switch out to a lifestealer weap, though i havent done that for a long time because that would drop dps. Barb capstone benefits are too good for me to multi class, Mighty rage, Mind over Magic, the extra point dr, the extra rage etc.

  5. #45
    Community Member lyrecono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    i played lots of barbs, even in EE's.
    switched to the fighter/monk/paly build, i had no other choice, too hard to survive, even with perma blur/displacement/ghotsly etc
    It provides decent melee dps and ranged support.
    no silver flame dependancy, 450 recons, 900 on crits (no repair amp yet, when will that come turbine?)


    back to this barb build...
    Why not take the perfect 2wf feat?
    Why not take prr?
    Whats the stun dc?
    Why weapon meditation over Tactics? Mobs EE saves are pretty high.
    Power critical? realy? i understand dps is importand in this build but a soulstone doesn't do dps.
    Where are your saves/skills at?

    is this build intended for EE or are you going EH mostly?(since your stun dc prob won't pas EE saves)
    In that case i think you can tone it down and work on surviving magic and melee damage.

    Where are your hp at? roughly 900+?
    2 shardokar will take you down faster then you can take them down, doing 300 per hit on those chains. even fully blured (etc) you won't last on EE

  6. #46
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    i played lots of barbs, even in EE's.
    switched to the fighter/monk/paly build, i had no other choice, too hard to survive, even with perma blur/displacement/ghotsly etc
    It provides decent melee dps and ranged support.
    no silver flame dependancy, 450 recons, 900 on crits (no repair amp yet, when will that come turbine?)


    back to this barb build...
    Why not take the perfect 2wf feat?
    Why not take prr?
    Whats the stun dc?
    Why weapon meditation over Tactics? Mobs EE saves are pretty high.
    Power critical? realy? i understand dps is importand in this build but a soulstone doesn't do dps.
    Where are your saves/skills at?

    is this build intended for EE or are you going EH mostly?(since your stun dc prob won't pas EE saves)
    In that case i think you can tone it down and work on surviving magic and melee damage.

    Where are your hp at? roughly 900+?
    2 shardokar will take you down faster then you can take them down, doing 300 per hit on those chains. even fully blured (etc) you won't last on EE
    Not sure what you mean. perfect 2wf ? why ? he is using *TWO HANDED WEAPONS* ^^ easy to reach 50prr even with light armor you can also have dodge blurry ghostly displacement clicky improved uncanny dodge good saves and 1 k hp unbuffed no ship buffs nothing... and there is no Need to take stun there is something called *Ear Smash* you will know what i mean when you try it out i guess you didnt read before posting i dont Play him anymore anyway its just a build for others if they wish to Play it. and those question of yours are irrelevant it all depends on your gear Setup and the way you Play your toon. And to think that 2 shardokar will take a fully buffed barb down is a joke barbs arent that weak. This build can handle ee as good as others can.
    Last edited by pesch1991; 12-19-2013 at 05:30 PM.

  7. #47
    Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pesch1991 View Post
    Not sure what you mean. perfect 2wf ? why ? he is using *TWO HANDED WEAPONS* ^^
    The +5% doublestrike from PTWF will also apply to 2H & S&B.

  8. #48
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pesch1991 View Post
    This build can handle ee as good as others can.
    Not so much.

  9. #49
    Community Member Mahalko128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Good for you Pesch for making the best Barbarian you could!
    Keep on rollin'.

  10. #50
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guanmagi-1 View Post
    Not so much.
    Not sure what you mean. I am not forcing you to play it, but a bladeforged barbarian Wont be Playable Even on epic hard

  11. #51
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahalko128 View Post
    Good for you Pesch for making the best Barbarian you could!
    Not the best but a good one

  12. #52
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    The +5% doublestrike from PTWF will also apply to 2H & S&B.
    First blood is much better than you may think. Pick it up and use it on something you will See ^^

  13. #53
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pesch1991 View Post
    Not sure what you mean. I am not forcing you to play it, but a bladeforged barbarian Wont be Playable Even on epic hard
    EVERY BUILD IS PLAYABLE ON EH. Barbarians have it tough on EE, especially this one. That is all I'm saying. If I had to play a barbarian, I would probably build a bladeforged barb/fighter and rule the world. Again, just my opinion. I'm sure your barb is the true king of dps for you.

  14. #54
    Community Member Vellrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Running up my cleric now . . . can somebody explain to me how people bring melees into EEs with zero healing amp? Are they that dumb now?
    They always were.
    Even on warforgeds...

  15. #55
    Community Member Cetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,749

    Default

    barb 18 2 cleric would do better damage since warpriest came out too.
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

  16. #56
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    barb 18 2 cleric would do better damage since warpriest came out too.
    Hm havent Heard of warpriest before i might Check it out. The Build i play atm is a 18 barb 1 fighter 1 ranger horc he is Quite powerful and can solo ee quests including ee tor etc... Furyshot is a beast on a barb with increased crit multiplier pinion ftw !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload