It's obvious that Bladeforged offers the greatest benefit to the Barbarian class...which must be why they made it so difficult to actually be a Bladeforged Barbarian.
1. Level an Iconic Bladeforged. (1295 TP)
2. 1 level of paladin, 14 levels of fighter.
3. LR +1 out of Paladin, into 15 Fighter. (1195 TP)
4. Purchase alignment change out of Lawful. (495 TP)
5. LR +5 out of Fighter into 10 Fig/5 Barb (1595 TP)
6. LR +5 out of Fighter into 5 Fig/10 Barb (1595 TP)
7. LR +5 out of Fighter into 0 Fig/15 Barb (1595 TP)
I like the idea of whipping 450+ reconstructs mid battle while all raged up and beefy, but is it really worth 7770 TP?
Or maybe there's an easier way to do it?