Default dodge broken on bracers of wind and on mobility?

Bracers of wind level 6 tier 3. On the description it says they give +6% dodge but when equipped only give 3%.

Mobility feat's description is that it gives 2% dodge. Is that supposed to stack with dodge items/dodge feat? How about items that give the feat mobility? If you equip it on it's own it gives 2%. If you equip it along with the aforementioned bracers of wind, you get 4% total. It should be either 3% (non stacking) or 5% (stacking).

(plus the bracers say they give fire lore when it should be lightning lore but that's for another thread).

From Wisconsin, Live in Iowa, Vist Wisconsin

Default Max Dex Bonus?

Did you check to see if you armor or shield as limiting your MAX Dex bonus?

Your Dodge chance can not be higher than that.

Also, try closing you charactor sheet and reopening it - sometimes it doesn't update right a way...

Calling Sarlona my home - Guildmaster - Brotherhood of Redemption - ddoborguild.com
    Alts - Propane, Kerosene, Hexane, JA, Waulter, Acetylene, CNG, LPG, Woodpile, Hexyne, Dilithium Crystal, Geothermal, TidalPower, Windpower, Natural Gas, Antimematter, and Coaldust (and a few others)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post

Also, try closing you charactor sheet and reopening it - sometimes it doesn't update right a way...
    I've done an insane amount of finagling to try and get my bracers to respond correctly, but like the OP, my 6% dodge bonus is only adding 3%. I'm 99.9% certain the Cannith bracers and a few other pieces of gear got broken badly with the updates.

Also, dodge is still stacking for me no matter how many items I put on my toon. I thought they weren't going to stack anymore? It's helpful right now since my items wont give their correct dodge bonuses but being a slightly beneficial move I'm sure it'll be gone soon, but my gear better be fixed by then.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    The Stormreach Campaign
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post

It's not a Max Dex problem.

I can strip myself naked and have 6% dodge from enhancements and ED's.
    Put on my Epic Bracers of the Wind, which should be +6%, I end up with 9%.

Take off my Bracers, go back down to 6%, put on my Seal of House Dun'Robar with +8% and it goes to 14% as expected.
    Put my bracers back on and end up with 17%.

So whether it's just a display bug wrongly showing your Dodge % and not stacking, or the display is correct and the bug is that they still stack, I don't know.
    Unfortunately the effect that my Bracers have on Dodge aren't displayed on the effects list. But luckily for me, my bracers do give me a whole list of effects to tell me what ISN'T affected ......

So yeah, bracers are kinda borked.