Thread: ED Farming

Community Member

Default ED Farming

My first high level toon is 26 holding 27 and filling up exps for 28. My mind is on ED exp farming. Are there good quests to run at 28? Currently I am running 3 von3s 3 iDs and a rusted blade all of which net me nice xp at 26. What about 28... or should I stay 26 until done with EDs? Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Trial by fire in Gianthold can be run in about 8-10 minutes, depending on difficulty, number in the party, ransack, etc. I think the xp on Epic normal is about 28k+ with daily bonus and greater epic tome of learning, and voice.
    Orien- Kelerak(completionist)/Cetus, Keleryn/Zeus, Kertha/Ice Bard, Kelerah/Barbarian
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptEHCJ View Post
    My first high level toon is 26 holding 27 and filling up exps for 28. My mind is on ED exp farming. Are there good quests to run at 28? Currently I am running 3 von3s 3 iDs and a rusted blade all of which net me nice xp at 26. What about 28... or should I stay 26 until done with EDs? Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.
    The good old days of ED farming are dead thanks to the new XP system. I would stick with your current rotation and add Trial byFire as mentioned above.

VoN1 invis is quick too.
    unquiet graves can be worth the run if you have a alt or window partner

None of the new quests appear to be quick so we are stuck farming ED XP from quests we know
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Quote Originally Posted by CaptEHCJ View Post
    well, if u said they net u nice xp at 26, i wouldn't take 28 lol

keep in min that ransack repetition doesn't stop at 28
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...