Default GS wqeapon, if you could only make one

What would it be? a Min II? Lit II, Rad II, Trip positive?

This would only be for TRing and maybe the clickie past level 20. I have enough ingredients before I TR this toon to make one weapon. What should I make?
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

I'd think about a 3xPos 30% hamp weapon. Great vs one of the most irritating types of monsters, good vs most other things if you can't find a good random weapon, plus a rez clicky and 30% hamp.

Trip Positive with 30% heal amp it is. I was leaning this direction anyways.
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

SO I am in the position of only being able to make one weapon at the moment. I have never created a greensteel item and would really like to. I have three toons I will TR very soon and would like to get a fantastic greensteel weapon that does good damage and will carry me through to 20. I have lots of matts.

I have a ranger that I may either TR into a ranger again or a rogue. (I have a few good Khopeshes I like to use)
    I have a Barb I will TR into a fighter tank or something else I haven't decided on yet.
    I have a wizard I may TR into some kind of Pally, Favored Soul or Druid.

I am not sure what a good reference is to making greensteel and would appreciate any kind of advice or links you can provide.

Honestly, given those choices I think I'd rather have a +45 HP accessory of smoke (perma-blur + displacement clickie) for the melee or +45 HP concordant opposition gloves for the wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Honestly, given those choices I think I'd rather have a +45 HP accessory of smoke (perma-blur + displacement clickie) for the melee or +45 HP concordant opposition gloves for the wizard.
    Green Steel Goggles, +10 HP, +1 Dexterity Skills (Exceptional Bonus) , +15 HP, +2 Dexterity Skills (Exceptional Bonus), +20 HP, +3 Dexterity Skills (Exceptional Bonus)
    Displacement (2/day)
    20% permanent Blur

I found a Greensteel crafting site and put together the above idea. http://www.perfectweb.org/ddo/crafti...e_crafting.php

Do all of the +10, +15, +20 stack as well as the +1 and +2 exceptional bonuses for dex?

note OP did state weapons...

though it had been debated extensively in previous threads, here's the view of someone who has every GS known to ElvenKind.

Ranged?
    LitII
    MinII
    MagII
    ...the rest will simply take up space. Sad too.

note: PosII is Must for Undead, and useful clicky. Usually 2nd build for any of me toons.
    Can build just Tier II First life if need'be 4 Clicky alone. ez'nuff.

Melee?
    MinII.

anything else is flavor.
    TwF?
    add a LitII.

detail... just bcause...
    Ranged. LitII deff procures more often based on how many mobs r on screen in conjunction with auto-aim & targets available. its why i swear by it.
    Just hit up Tor, phase I, and watch it go crazy on Mobs who arent even close to being targeted, nor in the line of fire ie IPS.

MinII obvious, the Crit & overwhelming usefulness.
    mind, the usefulness has been degraded by all new Imbues available.

MagII will procure more often than LitII in same effect.
    differnce is: for old Endgame, it was much less useful as nearly everything at those levels was highly resistant to Fire.
    not so anymore. new endgame, new results. MagII extremely useful (until Pinion)
    and yes, not to mention other new random weapons etc.

thats all
    Last edited by Kawai; 09-11-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    TKSK - Thelanis ("Best Server" -NyTimes).

If you can make one tier 3 item and any reasonable number of tier 2s, make a +++ maul or quarterstaff (quarterstaff if you do melee lives as a centered monk). Then, make a 10/15 HP item that's positive/positive (most useful clicky in the game).

Just keep in mind that once you hit 20, you can run Devil Assault eight times a week on top of any Shroud runs you happen to do, and if you know New Invasion well enough to farm it for XP when TRing, you'll also incidentally get some Shroud mats there too.

Edit: Never make Mineral 2 weapons now. They are totally and utterly obsoleted by low level Cannith crafting items, except for one use - bashing mobs (rust monsters) that do a lot of equipment damage. I also do not recommend Lit 2 two-handed weapons now as Cloudburst isn't hard to get and seems to outperform Lit 2 two-handers due to the new AOE proc.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    except for one use - bashing mobs (rust monsters) that do a lot of equipment damage
    And even then, an easily-crafted screaming of everbright works just fine.

OOZE II Heavy Repeating Crossbow all day.

w/ Improved Precise Shot its pudding for everyone.

My bard has only one GS weapon -- a Min2 longbow. It is a general-purpose weapon for the situations where he wants to stay well away from a foe, usually red-named -- in fact, I crafted it after the bard got clobbered by Devashta a few times. Since Good Blast (or Acid Blast -- whichever one takes priority on dual shard) adds very little overall damage, especially without Improved Critical, I put CON +2 as top tier ability, reasoning that when I am extra concerned about the toon's survival, that's when I can really use some extra hp. Obsoleted at Epic levels with Chitin Terrorweb, but I am not regretting it. Besides, he will soon TR -- into bard again.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tanngiostr View Post
    OOZE II Heavy Repeating Crossbow all day.

w/ Improved Precise Shot its pudding for everyone.
    I concur.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’