Community Member

Default Ascension Chamber

Hello Khyberians,
    I have some problem running this raid. I mean i did only one time from the time i'm flagged, approx 1 month.
    Found very difficult to find group that do this quest, just one and at not appropriate time for me (American gtm).
    Is this raid so really difficult that we don't dare to try? You run it only with your buddies?
    I really really would love the loot form the raid. And maybe possible try to learn the goggle and bridge part.
    Which sure i ll not be very good at, as the other two challenges seems fairly easy.
    Not sure on droids as i play very low graphics if i can see them properly.
    Cheers.

Sad to say, but the only reason people run Litany of the Dead now is to get through level 17 and not to run Accursed Ascension. It's now in the land of forgotten raids like the Titan. Most of the loot has been surpassed by new items, people haven't taken the time to learn to run goggles efficiently, and it's been plagued by bugs several times (disappearing asteroids, throwing your greensteel and other prized weapons out of existence, phantom ice islands) to make it pretty discouraging to run.

To add the final nail in the coffin, the one of the final reasons people were running it was get a Seal of the Abbot to upgrade their existing raid items -- which you can now get with a full shield/book collection from the quest and explorer chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Readcom View Post
    Hello Khyberians,
    I have some problem running this raid. I mean i did only one time from the time i'm flagged, approx 1 month.
    Found very difficult to find group that do this quest, just one and at not appropriate time for me (American gtm).
    Is this raid so really difficult that we don't dare to try? You run it only with your buddies?
    I really really would love the loot form the raid. And maybe possible try to learn the goggle and bridge part.
    Which sure i ll not be very good at, as the other two challenges seems fairly easy.
    Not sure on droids as i play very low graphics if i can see them properly.
    Cheers.
    Frets warchanter ¤ Incise ex-ranger ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Thwart swashbuckler ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Unhealer cleric
    Leader, ~Elite Raiders~ of Khyber ...