Default Rogue HP/PRR/Dogde at 28

What's a healthy HP score at cap for a pure rogue at cap? How much PRR and Dogde are you planning for?

Currently, my Rogue is looking at 760 HP (with ship buffs, without primal scream), 14% dodge (with the dodge cap being 17%) and a PRR of 31 (this being Tenser'd).

The reason not to cap out the dodge is because there are some temporary dodge bonuses (Nimbleness, Haste) which should be able to get to the dodge cap.

Do you think that 31 PRR should be improved with some item or slot?

Edit: Fixed the numbers to include set bonus.
    Last edited by karl_k0ch; 09-07-2013 at 08:59 AM.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    What's a healthy HP score at cap for a pure rogue at cap? How much PRR and Dogde are you planning for?

Currently, my Rogue is looking at 760 HP (with ship buffs, without primal scream), 14% dodge (with the dodge cap being 17%) and a PRR of 16 (this being Tenser'd).

The reason not to cap out the dodge is because there are some temporary dodge bonuses (Nimbleness, Haste) which should be able to get to the dodge cap.

Do you think that 16 PRR should be improved with some item or slot?
    HP is about right, and I agree with your comments about dodge. Rogues get a lot of temporary procs and should easily be able to stay at the cap. What armor are you wearing that it is capped at 17, and are taking anything to boost the cap?

At level 28 it should be easy enough to slot in 14-16 PRR somewhere. Depending on your gear set you might be able to fit the guardian ring from the end reward of the storm horns for 24 instead. Planar focus of prowess is a no brainer, imo, for another 15 PRR. I think a lot of people intuitively go for the planar focus of subterfuge on a rogue to max exc sneak attack. But the planar prowess combined with exc sneak 3 and regular sneak 5 somewhere else does more overall damage and offers the PRR bonus as well. A pure rogue shouldn't need the dodge from planar subterfuge and can scroll true seeing if it isn't already on another piece of gear. I think that pretty much covers the PRR that is available for a pure rogue.

If your looking for gear set suggestions, check out the link in my sig.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer

Red Scale has 15, with a Mobility item it's 17.

Re: PRR. Iirc, the 16 was without Prowess set, which I am using, unless I'm holding a Tenser's scroll in hand. The PRR in the OP has been fixed accordingly.
    Last edited by karl_k0ch; 09-07-2013 at 08:59 AM.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Your dodge is really low IMHO. 14% static means that in the first phases of a fight, so without nimbleness, you will be very vulnerable.

Since your dodge cap is 17%, I assume you are not in SD. To improve it, I'd slot a Sapphire of Armored Agility to bring the cap to 19% (I think) and then try to get that 19% static. It's really easy to do it now with the dodge bonus doubled.

No Shadowdancers means no Shadow form. Another reason to improve your dodge much more. Thou if you are in LD and blitzing a lot, there is no much reason to go past 14% really.

PRR and HP are fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

*maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

The Hatchery

760 HP is good. 14% dodge should be improved upon, but not as important since there's that new enhancement that gives dodge on a sneak attack.

36 PRR is about as high as you'll get without feats/enhanements. I personally use combat expertise with Dreadnought Improved Combat Expertise, for +20 PRR. It's a great boon to your defenses.

PRR on mine is......detestable. I just try my hardest to keep the temporary dodge buffs active and keep myself displaced. Other than that i just run around like a ninny bluffing.

But yeah 700 is a good number, either buffed or standing. And Dodge can be anywhere between 20% (which is easy to hit, especially with that aforementioned dodge buff attack) and 100% with stuff like Meld into Darkness. Me personally I spam improved uncanny dodge more often than I use displace scrolls.

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

There is also two weapon defense and epic damage reduction if you want to burn the feats on PRR. That brings the max possible PRR on a pure rogue up to 88.

14 base at level 28 with tenser's
    24 guardian's ring
    15 planar prowess set
    5 two weapon defense
    10 epic damage reduction
    20 improved combat expertise
    88 Total

That definitely requires some sacrifice and investment, but it's doable.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer