Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Ddodoesitagain View Post
    Basically all the new gear has been feathered.

It looks nice but is basically worthless.

another classic turbine achievement.
    I'm still finding random feather falling items...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    You'll be happy to hear that all of the affixes you named have been and are still available.
    Maybe they are still in the loot table, but somehow I get the impression that at least the distribution in the table is off. I mean if the reward list of a Gianthold quest contains 5 weapons that all have ghostbane in various flavours but none of the previous know prefix/suffix, and such on multiple occasions mean I and my fellow guild members either have a hell of luck to pull ghostbane weapons or the distribution is wonky.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind such reward on a Necropolis III list, but in Gianthold are just not that much undead to make real use of it. I anyway don't think that reward lists favour certain prefix and suffix in certain packs, which on the other way would indeed make sense.
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Quote Originally Posted by SisAmethyst View Post
    Maybe they are still in the loot table, but somehow I get the impression that at least the distribution in the table is off. I mean if the reward list of a Gianthold quest contains 5 weapons that all have ghostbane in various flavours but none of the previous know prefix/suffix, and such on multiple occasions mean I and my fellow guild members either have a hell of luck to pull ghostbane weapons or the distribution is wonky.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind such reward on a Necropolis III list, but in Gianthold are just not that much undead to make real use of it. I anyway don't think that reward lists favour certain prefix and suffix in certain packs, which on the other way would indeed make sense.
    In which case no chest in necro would have ghostbane weapons, the undead would be sure to destroy them ASAP
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123