Default 20th completion FoT and CiTW

UPDATE:

you can send a bug report to a GM and they will fix your CITW raid counter. While in chat with the GM I asked him if there was 20th loot. The answer is "yes, named loot table." They cannot confirm what is on that list, but you are free to get your counters reset using BUG > QUEST > REPORT and will be contacted by a GM.

Good Luck and I wish you all the best loot on your 20th lists!

"Just curious if anyone has completed a 20th of either the fall of truth raid or caught in the web since the 19.1 update.

I have heard that people are receiving skill tomes instead of stat tomes.. is this true?

It seems that everyone I talk to in game is waiting for someone else to take the plunge and complete their 20th, because no one wants the one to risk their chance at a 20th completion stat tome with little to no chance for reimbursement

Thank You for any information"
    Last edited by theforgottenqueen; 09-12-2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by theforgottenqueen View Post
    Just curious if anyone has completed a 20th of either the fall of truth raid or caught in the web since the 19.1 update.

I have heard that people are receiving skill tomes instead of stat tomes.. is this true?

It seems that everyone I talk to in game is waiting for someone else to take the plunge and complete their 20th, because no one wants the one to risk their chance at a 20th completion stat tome with little to no chance for reimbursement

Thank You for any information
    I got trash loot for mine, so dont run it if your sitting on 19, sit tight and wait.........they might fix it sometime, if your wanting to move ahead and tr you just might have to bite the bullet , unless you think you can wait, it could be weeks or even longer who knows.

Bah what a pain in the rear. I have 2 waiting on CITW now

Quote Originally Posted by Kalimah View Post
    Bah what a pain in the rear. I have 2 waiting on CITW now
    well at least you wont have to run another 20 again unlike some people .

but its not good, cause they have people like you who are being held back by it, which can cause frustration or people just losing interest. Or people like the poor sods who where the first to find this bug, who would no doubt be livid.
    Last edited by NaturalHazard; 09-05-2013 at 09:52 AM.

I was at 19 CitW before the update, after I was at 18/1 (or 1/18, I can't remember), and my next run made it 18/2 (or 2/18). I contacted a GM and he reset it my counters so the next run would be my 20th. Ran it, got my Pinion as a selection for end reward from the old guy. Worked fine for me!

Vast & Mysterious since '06!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rev09 View Post
    I was at 19 CitW before the update, after I was at 18/1 (or 1/18, I can't remember), and my next run made it 18/2 (or 2/18). I contacted a GM and he reset it my counters so the next run would be my 20th. Ran it, got my Pinion as a selection for end reward from the old guy. Worked fine for me!
    why did the GM reset your counter? I just got told sorry we can't help you with this issue submit bug report, ticket closed. I stated exactly what happened and I was polite, no ranting or anything, maybe that was the problem?

I was at 19 before the mess after it told me -1 and 20, = 19 no?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rev09 View Post
    Hi well I submitted another ticket, the GM said he could reset me back to 19, after he finished my count did change, but it was heroic 1 and epic 19.......from of -1 heroic and 20 epic........so am I really at 19 as I should be or should I bother them again?

Reset / rollback to 1 heroic / 39 epic from 18 heroic / 22 epic worked for me today man.
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    Reset / rollback to 1 heroic / 39 epic from 18 heroic / 22 epic worked for me today man.
    ok cool so the 1 heroic is really a 0 value in the count then I would presume?

I got told to just ignore the numbers, only thing that matters is if you are at epic 19 or 39, you should be fine and get shinies next run.
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    I got told to just ignore the numbers, only thing that matters is if you are at epic 19 or 39, you should be fine and get shinies next run.
    thank you I think I will give it a shot fingers crossed, be ironic if I waited......then it got patched and that heroic got counted as epic and I got put at 20 skipping the list .

Just curious if anyone has completed a 20th of either the fall of truth raid or caught in the web since the 19.1 update.

Thank You for any information
    I took my 20th FoT after the patch, and was less than enthused to see a +3 to +4 skill tome in the list. No other tomes were present.

Community Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    Hi well I submitted another ticket, the GM said he could reset me back to 19, after he finished my count did change, but it was heroic 1 and epic 19.......from of -1 heroic and 20 epic........so am I really at 19 as I should be or should I bother them again?
    You're lucky to have had a GM try to help. I submitted a ticket and a bug report. I received a canned response for the first ticket:

The issue you have described has been recorded for review by the In-Game Support team but is not an issue that we can assist with. We recommend that you take a moment to submit a formal bug report at this url: http://ddobugs.turbine.com/ to aid in the research of this issue. Be sure to fully review the information at the top of the bug report form to understand how bug reports are handled.
    And a different canned response for the second:

Your report indicates a known issue. This issue is being investigated by our development team. Unfortunately the In-Game Support team does not have any additional information about this issue and cannot provide you with a resolution at this time. All of our known issues can be found at https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...l-Known-Issues. Checking the forums frequently will keep you up to date with official information and announcements about the game.
    Based on your response (the GM adjusting your raid count) I find it really insulting that the GM I contacted refused to do likewise. I also find it insulting that Turbine have not responded further on this issue.

My 19 CitW completions suddenly turned into 8 Heroic/11 Epic completions.
    My 17 Epic VON completions turned into 16 Heroic/1 Epic completions.

I've not run either raid since the update. I want the numbers to be what they were meant to be. I didn't run 16 heroic VONs - in fact I didn't run any. My compendium shows highest difficulty for VON as being Epic Hard - i.e. no heroic completions.

Why are GMs no longer able (or allowed) to assist us to correct these data issues that are 100% the result of Turbine's fixes after the update?

Default 40th complétion

I am not far from hitting my 40th completions on CITW
    And FOT so I Will post later on this thread about eventual
    Deception on loot
    I was wondering if 40th completions would be a 5 heroic
    Commendations / + 5 stat tomes etc..etc..
    I think loot should grow in power every 20 completions
    Considering the raisins amount of com needed to
    Upgrade equipment
    Tier1 3 coms
    Tier2 5 coms
    Tier3 7 coms
    It took me months to bring sireth to last tier
    Any coment on this?

Quote Originally Posted by BigJobbs View Post
    You're lucky to have had a GM try to help. I submitted a ticket and a bug report. I received a canned response for the first ticket:

Based on your response (the GM adjusting your raid count) I find it really insulting that the GM I contacted refused to do likewise. I also find it insulting that Turbine have not responded further on this issue.

My 19 CitW completions suddenly turned into 8 Heroic/11 Epic completions.
    My 17 Epic VON completions turned into 16 Heroic/1 Epic completions.

I've not run either raid since the update. I want the numbers to be what they were meant to be. I didn't run 16 heroic VONs - in fact I didn't run any. My compendium shows highest difficulty for VON as being Epic Hard - i.e. no heroic completions.

Why are GMs no longer able (or allowed) to assist us to correct these data issues that are 100% the result of Turbine's fixes after the update?
    **Anamalia level 25 Cleric **
    Guild Stealer of souls

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

On my 140th Abbot I was offered 6 items and renown:
    Breeze
    Purging the Pantheon
    Wretched Twilight
    Circle of Hatred
    Noxious Embers
    +3 Upgrade Tome of Constitution (+2 to +3) BTC
    +3 Upgrade Tome of Skill (Diplomacy +2 to +3) BTC
    Legendary Victory

So, skill tomes are definitely in the mix on raid loot now. Not sure if they are watering-down just the tomes or the entire named loot roll.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

?
    Big jobs this was my second ticket the first one I got the same response as you. So I think might be worthwhile to try again, maybe at a different time, and you might get a different GM? The second try I got a different GM to the first time, im not sure if that was it, or if something changed in the 10 or so hours between the two tickets I submited. I don't know maybe in your case you might be 3rd time lucky? Sorry to hear you haven't had any luck .

Well I just ran citw got my list like your suppose to got my pinion. Hope everyone else who had the same problem as me gets their fixed too.
    Last edited by NaturalHazard; 09-06-2013 at 11:45 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    Big jobs this was my second ticket the first one I got the same response as you. So I think might be worthwhile to try again, maybe at a different time, and you might get a different GM? The second try I got a different GM to the first time, im not sure if that was it, or if something changed in the 10 or so hours between the two tickets I submited. I don't know maybe in your case you might be 3rd time lucky? Sorry to hear you haven't had any luck .

Well I just ran citw got my list like your suppose to got my pinion. Hope everyone else who had the same problem as me gets their fixed too.
    I submitted a third ticket today and the GM was happy to convert my CitW completions to Epic - no drama. He said that there was nothing he could do about VON completions - I presume due to an old vs new raid mechanic. No idea.

So I'm halfway to my solution - I can run a 20th CitW and at least have a chance at some of the raidloot.
    Now I just need to convince guildies to run 4 eHard VON5 / hElite VON6s with me.

Turbine - thank you for providing GMs with the ability to fix CitW completions in this manner. Please instruct your GMs that they CAN fix CitW completions.

I submitted a third ticket today and the GM was happy to convert my CitW completions to Epic - no drama. He said that there was nothing he could do about VON completions - I presume due to an old vs new raid mechanic. No idea.

So I'm halfway to my solution - I can run a 20th CitW and at least have a chance at some of the raidloot.
    Now I just need to convince guildies to run 4 eHard VON5 / hElite VON6s with me.

Turbine - thank you for providing GMs with the ability to fix CitW completions in this manner. Please instruct your GMs that they CAN fix CitW completions.
    Good luck man I hope you find what your after, yeah it really sucks for von and dq, my epic and heroic completions are the opposite of what they should be, 18 epic and 1 heroic but they are both the other way around, same for all my other characters, like 80+ runs on epic with only 1 or 2 on heroic and now I only got 1-2 epic completons sigh, I wish that if they are going to count them seperately they could do them on different timers eh? VON sucks DQ2 at least you can easily solo, von, you need other people in there because of the mechanics yeah?

2014 DDO Players Council

I hope they haven't removed stat tomes, but, personally, I was pretty happy have skill tomes among the options as well.