2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

Default Big ol Max Roll (4W1d10) ML28 Bastard Sword for trade Bloodletter VIII

It's 21 enchantment level (Epic tier 2, which is extra 1.5W) and Keen IV (also extra 1.5W) and Bloodletter 8 shown here (photo chopped a little for emphasis, but that is in deed 4W1d10

I am looking to trade for the same basic max roll weapon, but looking for Light Pick, Heavy Pick, Great Axe or Dwarven Axe in roughly that order of preference. I know Bastard swords are not uber but for the right build (a S&B tank) this is a beast of a weapon. If I hadn't just capped 2 S&B characters in a row I would use it myself (and still might, this would be nuts on a Purple Dragon Knight Bard/Stalwart tank (15 Bard 5 Fighter).
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClan View Post
    You can't possibly design good gameplay if excitement unpredictability and unknowns are NOT ALLOWED because they confuse some players who want everything cut and dried and spelled out for them.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

bump
    Last edited by IronClan; 12-04-2013 at 07:00 PM.
    You can't possibly design good gameplay if excitement unpredictability and unknowns are NOT ALLOWED because they confuse some players who want everything cut and dried and spelled out for them.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

bump back to the first page, I know these are rare and maybe only possible on a loot weekend or with boosts... I would so use this on a PDK if I wasn't all S&B'ed out

bump back to the first page, I know these are rare and maybe only possible on a loot weekend or with boosts... I would so use this on a PDK if I wasn't all S&B'ed out
    I have nothing like that to trade with you, but I WANT that sword! What else would you take for it?
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    I have nothing like that to trade with you, but I WANT that sword! What else would you take for it?
    Your soul.