Lightbulb A Comprehensive Guide To Unlocking More Storage

The Coin Lords and House K Favor Dash
    (for use with Iconic Mules)

I have written this guide to make use of the Iconic classes for making mules (on your main account or a 2nd one it doesn't matter) and then grinding out the favor on them to unlock the extra storage space which can be had for free in game via The Coin Lords and House K favor rewards. Below is a complete list of quests to run in order to earn the amount of favor needed for the extra storage:

Coin Lords

The Sharn Sydicate (full chain).
    The Water Works (full chain).
    An Explosive Situation.
    Arachnaphobia.
    Archer Point Defense.
    Home Sweet Sewer.
    The Millers Debt.
    Missing In Action.
    Recovering The Lost Tome.
    The Sunken Sewer.
    The Storehouse Secret.

Most of these quests are in either the Harbor or the Marketplace areas, only one is in Korthos (The Storehouse Secret)

This will grant you the ability to buy 2 inventory slots (one of which requires a Collasped Portable Hole or 6 Astral Shards)

The Sharn Syndicate quest chain is the only chain which is Pay 2 Play and it grants a total of 36 favor so you can always do the others first and save up the points if you need to.

House Kundarak

Harverdasher.
    Lair Of Summoning.
    Chamber Of Insanity.
    Ruined Halls.
    Forgotten Caverns.
    Taming The Flames.
    Tear Of Dhakan.
    Stromvauld's Mine
    The Vault Of Night:
    • Tharask Arena.
    • The Prisoner.
    Reclamation.
    Skros Jewel.

This will allow you to buy 2 extra slots for the character bank for Platinum. The only adventure pack you will need is the Vault Of Night pack which is hugely popular anyway due to the raid loot and the excellent XP/minute quests it offers. All the other quests are Free 2 Play so you can simply do those while saving up for The Vault Of Night.

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Stoner81.

Discerning Gentlerobot Piker Turtlsdown's Avatar

Thank you for this guide! I was working on something similar but you have saved me the time and effort. +1

No problem glad you like it! I had the idea for it a while ago and finally got around to doing it at long last

Stoner81.

I rolled up a packmule account picked up VIP for 1 month, ran all the above Coin Lord elite then 2-boxed through house K for the extra 2 bank spots .
    No issues about running whatever favor quests since you are VIP for the month.
    VIP expires with extra 500TP in bank, when the VIP expired I purchased shared bank.

Rinse Repeat as desired.
    Jotmon -
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Argo-Jotmon(HC 28/42,EC 26/36,IC 17/15,RC 14/30), Jotlock(HC 38/42,EC 36/36,IC 15/15, RC 0/30)..
    and several once viable raiding alts dumped into the packmule stables..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Too bad I 'purchased' maximum character slots for my account, SSG has now chosen to cater the giveaway perks to benefit multiple freebie accounts instead of the paying customers.

Default Necro :D

I didn't want to derail the OP's thread on a favor farming build based on this quest list here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...91#post5269391

So decided to necro this and throw my 2c at it.

As the OP mentioned, this is designed around having a 2nd account where the mules are, with a primary account with your main character having the necessary quests already completed on elite.

Before the level gating mechanic, I did this with only VetI characters on the 2nd account. Having to be at least 4 levels below the quest level requires being able to roll up an Iconic or being at least level 10 (Level 12 quests, 14 on elite)

For Coin Lord favor the only pack needed is Seal of Shan-to-Kor

For Coin Lord:

Grab ship buffs, head to The Twelve then Lord's March Plaza and run:

Diplomatic Impunity (18)
    Frame Work (15)
    Eyes of Stone (18)

Take the Harbor exit from Lord's March

Water Works 1-4 (45)
    Kobold's New Ringleader (12)
    Recovering the Lost Tome (9)
    --Haverdasher-- (If doing House K favor as well)

Goto Marketplace

Shan-To-Kor 1-3 (36)

Total: 153 After finishing STK, you're right in the Marketplace to grab the rewards from the Coin Lord patron.

There is 162 favor available with House K from F2P quests, meaning you would only be able to skip a single 12 Favor or below quest. As OP mentioned, VoN is a solid pack to own, and, bonus, makes gaining the favor much faster. For House K I do:

If in conjunction of above, Haverdasher is done, so run over to House P to do Tear.

Haverdasher (6)
    Tear Of Dhakan (21)

Rebuff from ship if necessary, jump to House K and Everfull Flagon tavern to run:

Chamber Of Insanity (9)
    Forgotten Caverns (12)
    Lair Of Summoning (9)
    Ruined Halls (12)

Wrapping up with the VoN's:

VoN 1 (15)
    VoN 2 (15)
    VoN 3a Pre-quest (9)
    VoN 3b (27)
    VoN 4 (18)

Total: 153. Kunderak Patron on the way to turn in VoN 4 for quest reward.
    Last edited by kuro_zero; 03-04-2014 at 11:30 PM.
    Officer of Disciples of the Apocalypse on Sarlona
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14

Shan To Kor is a pack iirc and isn't free to play unless you are VIP.

I have updated the original post since I have since looked at this again and run an Iconic Pack Horse (see my signature) through the Coin Lords quests which went pretty quick for the most part

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Shan To Kor is a pack iirc and isn't free to play unless you are VIP.
    You're right! Oops - post edited.
    Officer of Disciples of the Apocalypse on Sarlona
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14