Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hello everyone. Sorry this past Sunday was a bust.. I am available any night either as a permanent change or catch up days. Just let me know. If i am at the station I will let you know and may have to leave suddenly in the middle of the quest. The time during the week does not matter. 7:30 or 8:30 is good. This Sunday I just happen to be on shift at the station, but I will be logging on. Hope to see you then. Have a good night.

Community Member

Sorry postumus for the 'crazy' pm i you sent last week. This post is just as crazy and should not really be posted on a forum . This is the 2nd time i've joined a group on sarlona and in the same guild so thought i better explain . Here goes. My stepmum who i've been caring for, for 2 yrs passed away early hours 18th oct (2 years after my father) literally as i was playing ddo. So my life has dramatically changed yet again I can no longer commit to the Iconic static night. No more after midnight ddo. I'm not ever giving it a 3rd time luckly in case its me who's the lucky/unlucky one.

P.S, i've deleted my 2 character in the guild,

Crazy Brit Ali
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Hey SlowDM - so sorry about your loss. I understand. I think Postumus is off for a bit.

Since my daughter started college this fall Sunday nights are just to tiresome for me (200 mile round trip to pick her up on Fridays and 200 mile round trip to bring her back on Sundays). I might be able to continue the static group but am somewhat reluctant to try, as other nights tend to be more or less random on whether or not I can play at any certain time for any certain length of time. I'm afraid I would be unreliable at best.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Eeek

Quote Originally Posted by SlowDM View Post
    Sorry postumus for the 'crazy' pm i you sent last week. This post is just as crazy and should not really be posted on a forum . This is the 2nd time i've joined a group on sarlona and in the same guild so thought i better explain . Here goes. My stepmum who i've been caring for, for 2 yrs passed away early hours 18th oct (2 years after my father) literally as i was playing ddo. So my life has dramatically changed yet again I can no longer commit to the Iconic static night. No more after midnight ddo. I'm not ever giving it a 3rd time luckly in case its me who's the lucky/unlucky one.

P.S, i've deleted my 2 character in the guild,

Crazy Brit Ali
    SlowDM,

I'm sorry to hear about your losses. Although the circle of life continues, it doesn't make it any easier.

All the best,

Livmo

Default My sympathy

SlowDM .. So sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family in this time of sorrow.

I'm sorry I did not make it on last night everyone. i was at the fire station and was busy there. Hope everyone is doing well. I understand real life dictates when and for how long we can meet. Like I said before I can be available any night of the week. Whatever the group decides is fine with me. If we can't continue this static group I thank you for introducing me to this concept and nursing me through. Let me know what everyone decides.

Again SlowDM so sorry.

Evening Everyone. Looks like I won't make it on tonight. have to have dinner with the extended family. I'll try but don't wait on me. Good luck tonight.

Probably a stupid question but can someone explain what a static group is?
    Arasari fvs/monk Sarlona

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234