Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar

Default Yeppers

Yep, explorer #8 is behind a locked door in the Shar Manor that you have to find the key for. Explorer #21 is on the ground behind a big wall and not sure how to get to that one, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowDM View Post
    Looks like there's a few buildings we can have a look inside. One building needs 2 keys to unlock doors inside, which have to be found in the prison somewhere random. I agree the Prison is an adventure in itself and i like the random encounters as much as the red named. The only other thing i can think of doing when people can't make it is backpack/bank favour.
    Running around Wheloon Prison vs running around the harbour. Wheloon Prison wins hands down :-)

P.S. I've not done Escape Plan or Shadow of a Doubt. Think others have missed those aswel ?

Quote Originally Posted by SlowDM View Post
    P.S. I've not done Escape Plan or Shadow of a Doubt. Think others have missed those aswel ?
    Unless Derring also missed those, I wouldn't mind running them again.

Wheelon Prison just drags my computer down. But if that's what everyone prefers I am okay with it.

I haven't run those two but I'm OK with you guys running them in my absence. We could always run them again for me to pick up the favor or for loot or XP.

Hey all. Sorry to see you won't be joining us on Sunday Derring. Hope your trip is safe. I'm fine with running bank/backpack favor when we don't have a full group. My computer bogs down a little in the prison also. Though it varies had bad depending on it's mood. See you Sunday everyone.

Clearing the way to the gate near Thrill of the Hunt, then one person staying in the prison while everyone else ran back to the Ball & Chain to rest and re-supply was definitely the way to go.

We did not run the final quest, Through a Mirror Darkly, since we were missing two of our group. Instead we began the Druid's Deep quests and ran Outbreak and Overgrowth. We called it about 15 mins early since the next quest, Thorn and Paw, would have taken a bit longer than the time we had remaining.

Even though Derring and Jeazella were absent, a fellow Sun-Elf Morning Lord, Saquya, was able to join us and was a welcome addition to our group on these quests.

It sounds like Jedial will not be able to join us next weekend, so if Derring and Jeazella return we could run Thrill of the Hunt to get them caught up with the group and perhaps continue with the Druid's Deep chain.

Quote Originally Posted by prodONEg View Post
    I haven't run those two but I'm OK with you guys running them in my absence. We could always run them again for me to pick up the favor or for loot or XP.

Through a Mirror Darkly is pretty fun since it is a bit of a puzzle, so it would be good to run that as a group. If you think you can solo Thrill of the Hunt on normal that's fine, or we can just run it again next week. It is fairly short.

So Jedial said he couldn't make Sunday, will anyone else have trouble making it?

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    So Jedial said he couldn't make Sunday, will anyone else have trouble making it?
    Correct, I won't be home until about 9PM EST Sunday. If I am able I will log on to say "hi" and see how things are going, but no doubt it would be too late to join you.

Hey All. I will be at the station on Sunday. Should be able to log on without difficulties, but if you're ready to go start without me and I'll try to catch up if I'm not too far behind.

Default Derring is back

Hey guys, I am back home and ready to get back to playing Derring with ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Through a Mirror Darkly is pretty fun since it is a bit of a puzzle, so it would be good to run that as a group. If you think you can solo Thrill of the Hunt on normal that's fine, or we can just run it again next week. It is fairly short.
    I'll try to run it tonight or tomorrow to catch up. I could use some more time in the prison to get more familiar with it.

See you guys in game tomorrow night.

Everyone should be caught up on the Wheloon chain, so we only have A Mirror Darkly left to run. We also finished the Druid's Deep chain.

Once we complete Wheloon, I think we should continue with the quests in the heroic Perils of Cormyr Saga.

That means after Wheloon, we'd head into the Netherese conspiracy and finish with the Stormhorns chain. Has everyone finished the first three quests in Disciples of Shadow? (I think I haven't done the third one yet).

Also, feel free to level whenever you have the xp to do so. If there is only a 1-2 level difference it really won't affect anything we run from here on out.

FYI it looks like we lost Jeazella due to RL stuff.
    Last edited by Postumus; 10-07-2013 at 03:20 PM.

Looks like Livmo will be replacing Jeazella.

Also, I won't be able to make it this Sunday.

Community Member

2 people not turning up on sunday. I'm going to give sunday a miss then. TBH because of time zone 3 out of 4 sundays is the best i'm gonna manage. I'm flexible so if i see a couple drop out once a month add me to the list.
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Default One, two, three strikes...

Guys, since it looks like Posthumus and SlowDM are going to be absent, I think I am going to have to bow out as well. I do apologize, some r/l stuff going a bit haywire the last two weeks.

Hopefully we'll all be able to meet next week.

Default Catch ya'll next Sunday (10/20/13)

I got all caught up with Derring on Druid's Deep (I still needed Overgrowth) and Disciples of Shadow, and then leveled to 16. Hopefully we'll adventure onward next Sunday (10/20/13). Have a good week everyone.

Default Sorry to miss out tonight

Hey All, I'm sorry to say I will have to miss tonight. Been a long day with very little sleep and have to be up early again tomorrow. Please just let me know what you did so I can catch up. Hopefully, I can get it done before next week. Not sure how good I am at soloing, but I'll give the 'ol college try. lol Have fun See you next week.

Glu

Default 10/20/13

Hey guys. I logged in around 6:27 and hung around until 7:00. I'll be online again next Sunday (10/27/13) - hope to see you guys online then.

Default Apologies

Hey guys, sorry for missing again. Sunday nights have gotten tougher since my daughter started college this fall (actually late August). I bring her home on Fridays and take her back Sunday, its a 200 mile round trip.

I'll try and make it next Sunday. Looks like we are off to a slow start. Anyone available on a different evening? Thursday night maybe?

Also Postumus messaged me a couple days ago that he was going to miss last night, I thought he would post it here.

So are there still 4-5 of us in the iconics group?

To prodONEg and Quintain-Valewalker - are you guys available on a week night to catch up? I don't know what all has been run or if it even matters.

Postumus, can you post a list of all the quests completed so far?

Quote Originally Posted by prodONEg View Post
    Hey guys. I logged in around 6:27 and hung around until 7:00. I'll be online again next Sunday (10/27/13) - hope to see you guys online then.
    Don't we meet at 7:30EST? What time zone are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    Don't we meet at 7:30EST? What time zone are you in?
    I'm in Central :-).

And I can meet pretty much any night as long as I have advance notice, although 7:30 ET on a weeknight would be pretty tough for me to make. 8:30 ET would be a lot easier for me. I have late evening work (10:00 ET) once every three weeks, usually on Tuesdays, so I would be unavailable on those days. This can occasionally be a different day (Monday - Thursday) but I would always have at least a few days notice if there was a change.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast