Community Member

Default iconics and tomes during leveling up process

Hey

Anyone know if you can stop leveling your iconic at level 7 to go get a tome from the bank and then continue leveling up after having eaten the tome?

Just wondering for the purposes of feat taking and so on.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LupusVai View Post
    Hey

Anyone know if you can stop leveling your iconic at level 7 to go get a tome from the bank and then continue leveling up after having eaten the tome?

I have not actually checked this, but I do not see why it would not work. I have taken an iconic leveled them to level 2, then ran 2 quests and leveled him up to level 4. It seems they start at level 15 and you can take the levels whenever you like by talking to the trainers.

My experience is that you can, they just won't be in their "Special" starting place to finish it up. Such as the Forge with the Lord of Blades as your level up guide.

You actually have all the XP you need to be level 15, so you can choose when to use it. I think the only consideration is that you won't earn any XP until you do level up to 15. But I could be mistaken.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LupusVai View Post
    Hey

At level 7 i ate a int tome on my bladeforged for the extra skill point, so yes you definatly can, as others have said you have to leave the room with LOB or elminster and level at a trainer tho

Community Member

Thanks for the replies