Community Member

Default No Drow for You! +20 heart of wood

Okay, maybe I just need to select a different race but. I am interested in reincarnating a elf monk into a drow monk. When I enter the race selection the only races available are the base races. I am a premium player with Drow, Half-elf, Half-orc and Warforged available when I create a new character. None of these options are available when I reincarnate.

Any thoughts? Beside the overtly not so subtle hint I should pick a different race. I did log with a different char that had not turned in the drow favor on the server I am on but that did not help. Still no drow.

Quote Originally Posted by G1deon View Post
    Okay, maybe I just need to select a different race but. I am interested in reincarnating a elf monk into a drow monk. When I enter the race selection the only races available are the base races. I am a premium player with Drow, Half-elf, Half-orc and Warforged available when I create a new character. None of these options are available when I reincarnate.

Any thoughts? Beside the overtly not so subtle hint I should pick a different race. I did log with a different char that had not turned in the drow favor on the server I am on but that did not help. Still no drow.
    Can't change race or alignment with a LR heart.

Community Member

Default No Drow is correct

Okay, I figured it out. You cannot change your race using the +20. Sorry I was hoping but oh well. Will carry on. Just ignore my thread.

Doh, Miow beat me to it. Thanks for the help.