Community Member TheNameIwasntB4's Avatar

Default August 19 to September 5, I leveled to second with FREE SILVER Daily Dice

I wanted to see how long it took me to level just using Silver Daily Dice. I know I missed some days, it helped that I rolled one 100.

I think I need 20,000 for the next level, so that will be another 18 days per 5000 times 3. so that equals 54 days or so. Which means around November 1, I should reach 3rd level.

Just kidding with that. I think I am done logging into that character for now, it was just an experiment to see how long it took.
    April 2013 - Manager Meeting - New Forums, WOW!! We just had over 90% new players join!!

Community Member

Default Piker

Probably not the most efficient leveling guide on the forum. :P I had a crafter toon on NWO that I leveled to 10 by almost exclusively logging in and "praying" and by doing crafting.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Every roll now has an xp associated with it. Why?

Please cut this out. It does not have to include every roll.

Instead put that toward *gems (That work toward the plat cap to insure we have gems as back up for those of us who have met the plat cap) for our gem bags. The xp *gem thing is getting old.

_________Also it provides Millionaires an avenue to buy their character's level to 20 by rolling Golds infinitely without lifting a finger to actually quest! This is not good for the game._______ As it makes players (who are filthy rich) who overnight can, in theory, become completionists by this method. Talk about selling out! Imagine this: A millionaire joins the game today and does this! And then wants my respect!? No. But this is reality and it is what it is. There has to be some kind of standard set here! Completionist can now be bought! This is absurd and a big middle finger and fk you to all of us who actually play the game. A completionist who earned it by actually questing for a year or so is 10 times a better player than one who can buy it overnight. And the one who buys it overnight is a burden to the party because they will not know what to do with it. Just my opinion.

Note: to avoid confusion of what I mean: *xp gems and gems we put in our gem bag(s) are two different things.
    Last edited by zDragonz; 09-05-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

I don't know about it not being efficient. All I need is the effort of logging in and rolling the dice.

My new plan is to roll a toon on every server. Log in fairly regularly and roll my dice and gain free levels and ****. This way, it can be like having veteran status, and when they lvl high enough, I'll do a favor run for TP.

I also intend to auction off my psuedo-dragon on each server, so that when they finally do start merging servers, I'll be a millionaire wherever I end up.

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    _________Also it provides Millionaires an avenue to buy their character's level to 20 by rolling Golds infinitely without lifting a finger to actually quest! This is not good for the game._______ As it makes players (who are filthy rich) who overnight can, in theory, become completionists by this method.
    As long as you have to be a millionaire to PayToWin, it's fine with me.

In its current state DDO is far less P2W than NWO, that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    Every roll now has an xp associated with it. Why?

Please cut this out. It does not have to include every roll.

Instead put that toward *gems (That work toward the plat cap to insure we have gems as back up for those of us who have met the plat cap) for our gem bags. The xp *gem thing is getting old.

_________Also it provides Millionaires an avenue to buy their character's level to 20 by rolling Golds infinitely without lifting a finger to actually quest! This is not good for the game._______ As it makes players (who are filthy rich) who overnight can, in theory, become completionists by this method. Talk about selling out! Imagine this: A millionaire joins the game today and does this! And then wants my respect!? No. But this is reality and it is what it is. There has to be some kind of standard set here! Completionist can now be bought! This is absurd and a big middle finger and fk you to all of us who actually play the game. A completionist who earned it by actually questing for a year or so is 10 times a better player than one who can buy it overnight. And the one who buys it overnight is a burden to the party because they will not know what to do with it. Just my opinion.

Note: to avoid confusion of what I mean: *xp gems and gems we put in our gem bag(s) are two different things.
    lol a millionare wouldn't stay one long if that's how he chooses to spend his $$ :/
    The Arms Of Orien
    Dokalfar - Jhanjra - Khlaryssa - XiaNYdE - Tammin Burfoot
    In a way, we are magicians. We are alchemists, sorcerers and wizards. We are a very strange bunch. But there is great fun in being a wizard. -Billy Joel