Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default They took me 271 runs to get.

Look, I know some might not consider this a big deal because of all the *epic* loot out there that you can just pull from a chest already made and it is all uber etc, but today was one of the best ddo days for me in my history of playin the game. I have been ransacking Ewiz king solo on and off for about 3 years tryin to get 2 sirroco seals. I have had 2 shards and, well, scrolls are whatever now, forever. I started keeping track of how many runs it was taking after about 20 failed attempts in a row. Now here is the kicker - I got BOTH of them today after 19 runs. Crazyness, ??*??BTW, I don't need to hear about how much better stuff is out there now. I make Epic gear that comes from seals, scrolls, and shards, for the most part, it is what I like doing, so you can save those comments. Ah heck, go ahead and hit me with em, nothin gonna bring me down today.

Community Member

very nice. would you mind posting a clean nice screen shot of the weapon description for the wiki? Preferably with nothing in the red slot. ideally cut borders to 420 pixel width, or just don't manipulate the pic at all and I'll do the cutting.

Community Member

I got a pair of those in much less time and had a lot of fun perma tripping things. They're still pretty great just for that.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ayseifn View Post
    I got a pair of those in much less time and had a lot of fun perma tripping things. They're still pretty great just for that.
    Yea now that I actually tried them out, wow. Its been a lot of fun, and everything is much, much easier lol. Only ran EH VoN3 to check em out, and got pretty bored 1/2 thru cause everything was layin down Better than I expected.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    very nice. would you mind posting a clean nice screen shot of the weapon description for the wiki? Preferably with nothing in the red slot. ideally cut borders to 420 pixel width, or just don't manipulate the pic at all and I'll do the cutting.

Ok here ya go. I am not very good with cutting and manipulating sizes etc, so I left it alone, hopefully you will be able to fix it the way you want it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by dwhrurbco View Post
    Ok here ya go. I am not very good with cutting and manipulating sizes etc, so I left it alone, hopefully you will be able to fix it the way you want it.

That doesnt look very good, does it? grrr.. sorry bro, ill try it again.

Community Member

Community Member

heck I dunno, if none of these are good enough lemme know and ill try somethin else.

Community Member

FEAR THE PAIN!

Serious congrats for the determination and glad you got them in the end. Try lowering your screen resolution for the screenshot to get a bigger sizing of the item info

Community Member

Thanks, got it. Do you have a race/class ability that allows you to use dex to hit for longswords, or is it an inherent part of the weapon now?

Quote Originally Posted by Aolas View Post
    FEAR THE PAIN!

Serious congrats for the determination and glad you got them in the end. Try lowering your screen resolution for the screenshot to get a bigger sizing of the item info
    The forum auto-scales pictures now. I don't care for it You have to click through most pictures to see them in full size. It wasn't anything he did, it's the fail-forum at work.

Gratz on your new swords! I always wanted some, but I never got motivated enough to grind em out like that.

*Nods happily and smiles...*

~Fawngate of Khyber~

If anything it's uberfail imageshack. photobucket works way better at full scale hi res images, i find.

Last edited by BOgre; 09-05-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    Thanks, got it. Do you have a race/class ability that allows you to use dex to hit for longswords, or is it an inherent part of the weapon now?

Its a ninja spy enhancement now, really nice cause it only requires you to spend 1 AP in the tree. It only gives + to hit, not damage, but you can use and slash or pierce weapon that you can remain centered with. I also have on epic spec gloves for +4 and epic ravens sight for another +4, and +4% overall to hit, if my to-hit looked high, thats why.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    The forum auto-scales pictures now. I don't care for it You have to click through most pictures to see them in full size. It wasn't anything he did, it's the fail-forum at work.

Gratz on your new swords! I always wanted some, but I never got motivated enough to grind em out like that.
    lol man, it burned me out, and totally demoralized me when everyone kept laughing about how long it was taking me. They say the seals are the easiest part to get, people got em in like 5 runs They were just my white whale.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by dwhrurbco View Post
    lol man, it burned me out, and totally demoralized me when everyone kept laughing about how long it was taking me. They say the seals are the easiest part to get, people got em in like 5 runs They were just my white whale.
    Yeah but think of it like that movie Karate Kid where everyone beats him up and laughs at him but at the end of the movie he kicks their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Aolas View Post
    Yeah but think of it like that movie Karate Kid where everyone beats him up and laughs at him but at the end of the movie he kicks their ass.
    huh? Karate Kid was SAD! At the end the blonde hero gets beat up and loses the tournament to the dweeby italian kid with the asian trainer. booo.

Congratulations!

Congrats dude! I have a similar feeling for the AGA shard that I am trying to pull, been at it for 6 months ish and it still refuses to drop for me

Stoner81.

Does smoke screen stack with displacement?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast