Default Cha based paladins are gimp!

So that's an achievement, soloed chrono elite at lvl

sorry for the hurries but the shrine xp buff (near the fire resist and cold resist) was fading so took the ss, and went back to get my las 2 abishai flying ladies

just took longer that with another toon, sequence was: 1,2,3, rinse and repeat XD

also blood plate was a really long fight (hate razor arm with the "i can't stay here more than 10 secs", and conjoined abishai wasn maybe the most boring one)
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Solo new invasion, then I will be impressed, you gimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    it's a lvl 21 quest gimpdorah, there's no achievement doing it 1 lvl below with ED :P

if u want i promise u i'll do it at 20 this life
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Its not paladin that's gimp, it's you Psyko Btw, Odzapwn here
    Monk power!

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    it's a lvl 21 quest gimpdorah, there's no achievement doing it 1 lvl below with ED :P

if u want i promise u i'll do it at 20 this life
    Promise then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Bastion of Power is much, much harder to solo on elite. I do New Invasion elite solo for XP on any life where I can cast Power Word: Kill and have decent self healing, and also on any life where I have FVS wings.

Chrono is an impressive at-level solo.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

My one and only thought looking at this:

*twitch* Must organize hotbars. *twitch*
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    My one and only thought looking at this:

*twitch* Must organize hotbars. *twitch*
    they organized!!XD from 1 to 6 more or less active hotbars (unbinded every life, prefer addind modifiers when i need em, call it progression if u prefer XD)

from 7 to 9 are gear bars (click)

from 10 to 12 are abandoned hotbars, purely situational staff (i see yugopot, clr, toggles for when i login, korthos cakes)

and with my pc the only thing left is my toon's head XDDDD was quite funny when being assassin because i couldn't see my feet (useful for noticing the red footprints)

at 9 removed the useless feats and added alt for 2 and ctrl for 3

depending how boring it becomes at high lvl will have to remove the modifiers and add more clicking fun XDDDD

btw, bop and ani? at 20 ofc, would be considered under lvl even and don't wanna suffer for free damm bitshes XD

EDIT: also the weapon used (7, besides carnifex on 6) was a holy burst of pure good ml8 ga
    Last edited by psykopeta; 09-09-2013 at 02:21 AM.

soloed TS today few hours ago

beho + death priest horde was a situation quite benny hill style must say

and if u pay attention will see i have 2 maelstrom, stepped in the raid with only 1, saw the 2nd, looted it, hit the rusties part and fed em with triple post, maelstrom, then min2...XDDD then when i was arriving to the inevitable recalled my anarchic weapon was messed U_U luckily looted 1 before XD (y, destroyed it after the quest lol)

so many poison/blind spam is quite boring, must say

38 str at lvl 13 yay!! (god bless DM xD)

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    soloed TS today few hours ago

beho + death priest horde was a situation quite benny hill style must say

and if u pay attention will see i have 2 maelstrom, stepped in the raid with only 1, saw the 2nd, looted it, hit the rusties part and fed em with triple post, maelstrom, then min2...XDDD then when i was arriving to the inevitable recalled my anarchic weapon was messed U_U luckily looted 1 before XD (y, destroyed it after the quest lol)

so many poison/blind spam is quite boring, must say

38 str at lvl 13 yay!! (god bless DM xD)
    Not offense, but maybe its time to swap the thread name to "Cha based fighter are gimp" cause in the first SS 50% of your levels are not paladin levels, and well, on your second SS not even that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenaps View Post
    Not offense, but maybe its time to swap the thread name to "Cha based fighter are gimp" cause in the first SS 50% of your levels are not paladin levels, and well, on your second SS not even that.
    well, what did u want? to take 1st the 10 pally lvls and then the rogue ones, and lastly the 8 fighter? that would be really gimp

maybe u didn't notice but i'm cha based, and it will have more pally lvls don't worry, rn took the 2nd rogue lvl, 1 more fighter and rest pally lvls

gues that 12 monk 6 ranger is monkcher

but 12 ranger 6 monk?

guess u want me to do a pure pally cha based? sorry like u may suppose i love the extra xp for trapping and think the closes i'll be to pure was past life, 14 pally (to craft the holy swords for the next lives) 4 fighter 2 rogue

is pireene pally enough or not? just to know, because maybe i would do next life just for...dunno, most pally trees are boring, like fighter ones (oh y, got +3 hit and damage from kensai, ty) so guess i'll have to put ap on sacred defender because there isn't that useful things on kotc to spend ap

also the post is useful to point that cha based palladins and the current system for dm are better than before, at least for me, if u prefer sacred damage guess it's late