2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

Default Random gen Raid loot Introducing the "Bastich Sword"

I believe that's a perfect roll random loot weapon. In that any higher and it wouldn't be ML28 any more.

Okay in all seriousness before I vendor this (just kidding) does anyone have: A Heavy or Light Pick (prefer light pick, don't ask) or a Greatsword or Great Axe, or Dwarven Axe version of this they would like to trade? (and are on Thelanis?) I am all Sword and Boarded out right now as my last 3 Alts are all S&B
    You guys filibustering a new mode have already succeeded in scaring the Dev's into not doing it the right way and re-scaling the existing settings, why in the world are you still filibustering? Drunk on your success? Schadenfreude? Spitefulness?

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

100 looks and one one thought that was a cool bit of random rolling? At a glance it's better than the EH named bastard sword in the expansion.
    You guys filibustering a new mode have already succeeded in scaring the Dev's into not doing it the right way and re-scaling the existing settings, why in the world are you still filibustering? Drunk on your success? Schadenfreude? Spitefulness?

Community Member

well. it's a bit better than drow bastard. it's also 7 levels higher.
    I guess the high base damage can give some solid glancing blows. And it does not lose much damage vs fortified foes.
    Generally, meh. If this is the apex of lootgen weapons, I am not impressed.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...5QzlDTXc#gid=0

The whole changes to what can come on weapons is silly. But I still like my improved banishing bastard sword and vorpal greatclub, oh and vorpal longbow. Not like they much use, just a silly thing to have created by a just as silly person.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

What level/difficulty of quest did you run and what loot bonuses did you have to pull that?

well imagine all that stuff but on a scimitar, or a khopesh?

Nice, first +21 weapon I've seen... I was beginning to wonder if the Epic T2 was only a thing of the future.