Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by ric0 View Post
    Seeing your posts tonight i think you should just leave, your comments are not constructive in the least, just whiny.

If you are so ****ed at the game just go find something else to do, instead of moaning about it to people who on the whole, actully like and enjoy the game.
    I love the fanbois who can't come up with a better argument than "if you don't like it, leave".

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by blueshift View Post
    you talk about the daily dice roll as being free like that then means you should not complain.. "free is better than nothing." But the unusually bad rolls from daily dice and the poor quality of prizes along with the degradation of prizes really makes it a bad system. B Way to go Turbine.. chock this one up as another notch on your great customer service board lol
    Then don't roll?

I really don't get all the butthurt in this topic. Also, this has nothing to do with "customer service (board?)"
    Turbine customer service is bad. But that doesn't mean every single thing has to do with customer service.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HAL View Post
    I love the fanbois who can't come up with a better argument than "if you don't like it, leave".
    I don't like the argument either, but in this case, some people, like the one I just quoted, said "Free is better than nothing but now I prefer nothing."

It's hard to respond to that with anything other than "then don't roll".

Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar

I rolled the daily dice once. It was pretty cray-cray.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusMaximus View Post
    I rolled the daily dice once. It was pretty cray-cray.
    lol

and to the fanbois.. typical bro use an argument that you admit to not liking just to hear yourself talk..

if you could read and comprehend..

I didn't say "Free is better than nothing but now I prefer nothing."

I said nothing is better than the cheap feeling of being cheated. As in daily dice are loaded. As in you're more likely to roll sub 30 than you are to roll higher.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by blueshift View Post
    lol

and to the fanbois.. typical bro use an argument that you admit to not liking just to hear yourself talk..

if you could read and comprehend..

I didn't say "Free is better than nothing but now I prefer nothing."

I said nothing is better than the cheap feeling of being cheated. As in daily dice are loaded. As in you're more likely to roll sub 30 than you are to roll higher.

You posted something irrelevent to hear yourself talk about "bad customer service" in an unrelated topic. And you are? interesting. I didn't realize you had done such extensive reserarch on the subject.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HAL View Post
    I don't really consider myself a "Fanbois", and i don't need an argument against him.

He started ranting in general forums about some stuff, some semi valid, some just stupid things (2 different posts), so i sugesst that if he fees that stronly that this is a waste of his time, he should pack up and find something else to do.

I don't see that as an unreasonable suggestion for someone so disillusioned.

This game has many many problems, some minor some not so much, but painting everything with the same brush isn't a very valid way to ask or expect changes.

I also don't think his points are as valid as he thinks they are, dont post on here often, just sometimes peoples over reactions (IMHO) should be pointed out to people who read this, and may not know the OP is sensationalizing his point of view.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

No.

I found a couple in some chests here and there. Don't think ive ever gotton em in dice rolls.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

not sure if this is common knowledge, but at some point around update 19 I think, they had taken the astral shards away from Silver Daily Dice rolls. but with update 20 (in the release notes) they advised:

"Daily Dice
    Silver Chest Rolls now include a rare chance to receive an Astral Shards reward."

I did not believe it, because it has been months since I have received any astral shards from daily dice rolls (they used to drop with currency when the daily dice came out).

However, last week I rolled a 99 or 100 from a silver roll, and got 35 Astral Shards. so I guess they do drop now, just very rarely.
    Last edited by Graskitch; 03-18-2014 at 12:13 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Furbitor View Post
    I haven't. But I HAVE lost shards due to accidental double-click and lag. Pretty soon I won't have that issue anymore. 7 shards left. Ain't buying more.
    Ditto.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234