Inquiring minds want to know.
Last edited by Drwaz99; 09-04-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
- Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
- Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
- Cannith Crafting.
- Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
- Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
- Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.
At least it appears this system may have a purpose, unlike the Heroic/Epic timers being separated for a "possible-maybe future changes that could happen but we're not planning on it so it's not on our whiteboard."
But these pet projects that are broken or incomplete are really hurting the game. The generic loot generation is another one with this update. If I pull another Shocking (Roman numeral) of Ghostbane (Roman numeral) weapon, my wireless mouse is going to end up on the other side of the room. The number of identical generic items that I've been pulling is horrible. And then the armors were made even worse.
Can we get less pet system projects in the game and more focus on content? Especially when the content is p2p content like the Expansion?
Proud member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy, but we get &@#$% done.
For example, if you complete all of the MOTU quests in Epic Elite, you were able to choose between additional 134,000 XP, 15,000 renown or random +3 skill tomes.
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
The Arms Of Orien
Dokalfar - Jhanjra - Khlaryssa - XiaNYdE - Tammin BurfootIn a way, we are magicians. We are alchemists, sorcerers and wizards. We are a very strange bunch. But there is great fun in being a wizard. -Billy Joel
This is, of course, assuming that the epic TR comes out the same time they allow iconics to TR, which they have said will be the case, but you never know.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload