Default Cleric protection capstone, Protector, is not giving a wisdom bonus

Protector not giving wisdom bonus
    The protection capstone, Protector, is not giving a wisdom bonus, the description states +2 passive wisdom but when I took it, no change in my wisdom. All the other wisdom bonuses in the FvS enhancement lines and the HELF tree work fine.
    Choler 25 Brd 2TR | Enmity 25Clr | Exasperate 20Sor | Ferocity 6Ftr 2TR | Furyous 25Art 1TR | Hiddin 20Mnk | Infuryated 6Rng 1TR | Retributive 8Dru | Vehemence 23Rog 3TRs | Vehement 10Pal 3Mnk 1Rog | Vexate 22Wiz 2TRs | Violence 28FvS Completionist 23TRs

Quote Originally Posted by FURYous View Post
    The protection capstone, Protector, is not giving a wisdom bonus, the description states +2 passive wisdom but when I took it, no change in my wisdom. All the other wisdom bonuses in the FvS enhancement lines and the HELF tree work fine.
    Same with the earth savant capstone, no charisma bonus.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by FURYous View Post
    The protection capstone, Protector, is not giving a wisdom bonus, the description states +2 passive wisdom but when I took it, no change in my wisdom.
    Yes. It doesn't work for either FvS or Clr taking it.

I bug-reported this way back during the enhancement preview in June I think, and again during the open expansion preview, and it still went live.

No help for FvS, but the other two Clr capstones do correctly give +2 Wisdom.

Community Member

Protection is garbage period y bother

give souls the heal or dd spheres please

Hero

Known issue since early beta. Don't hold your breath for seeing it fixed.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild

Founder

We were supposed to get warpriest with the 1st patch (to replace protection). So I doubt it will ever get fixed (since I'm assuming we get it soon).

I would like to see it working so I will keep trying to get a response.

Bump for the third time
    Choler 25 Brd 2TR | Enmity 25Clr | Exasperate 20Sor | Ferocity 6Ftr 2TR | Furyous 25Art 1TR | Hiddin 20Mnk | Infuryated 6Rng 1TR | Retributive 8Dru | Vehemence 23Rog 3TRs | Vehement 10Pal 3Mnk 1Rog | Vexate 22Wiz 2TRs | Violence 28FvS Completionist 23TRs

Community Member

Since the whole Protector tree is being replaced with the Warpriest tree, I doubt you'll get a response beyond something like this, a reply to the absence of the Warpriest tree from the first Shadowfell patch:

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Very soon! Things got a little muddled because it was ready for what *used* to be called Patch 1, which was renamed to Patch 2 when a hotfix arrived early and then got named Patch 1 instead The Warpriest had been targeting the artist-formerly-known-as-Patch-1, and we're still on track. We'll be ready for some sneak peek fun shortly ^^