Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awsome job on the guide!
    Thank you!
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsythief View Post
    -stuff-
    So, no, I can't find it out while I'm typing the reply, unless I actually go back to viewing the forum. Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfurnace View Post
    If I feel like adding quotes as I'm typing my reply (whatever it may be), and want to link it to the post, how do I know what number it is? (Short of actually quoting it)

I can do - but that doesn't link to a post. (Due to missing the number)

And again, thanks for this page - Due to my no-life habits, being able to type the codes instead of hunting with a mouse is a god-send
    I'd +1 again, but still have a rep power of 0 *cough*
    Do you mean using multiple quotes from different people or splitting one quote from one person in to several chunks?

EDIT - After re-reading your question I am assuming multiple quotes from people. You can just use the multi quote button next to the reply with quote button or hit the reply to thread button while holding CTRL on your keyboard which will open the reply in another tab.

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Do you mean using multiple quotes from different people or splitting one quote from one person in to several chunks?

EDIT - After re-reading your question I am assuming multiple quotes from people. You can just use the multi quote button next to the reply with quote button or hit the reply to thread button while holding CTRL on your keyboard which will open the reply in another tab.

Stoner81.
    I meant it slightly different - I know I can multiquote with the button, but what about when I'm typing a message (such as I am right now), then decide I want to quote your first post?
    While in the writing box (for want of a better term) how can I find out what the number of your first post? I have no issue with [quote=Stoner81](Copy+pasting a specific line/paragraph)[/quote] if that's the best I can get, it's still a step up from what I had to do beforehand - copy all, go back a page, quote (or multiquote), paste, then get around to replying. Still, I figured it'd be worth asking - being able to add ;xxxxxxx to the end of Stoner81 would make things just that bit neater

Also, any clue as to how to change the reading panel back to pre-update settings? It's mentioned as possible, but I can't work out how... and proper margins make things neater. :\

When you click the go back a page button press and hold CTRL and it should open it in a new tab for you. I do this a lot in Firefox and it ends up opening two tabs but I just close one

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    When you click the go back a page button press and hold CTRL and it should open it in a new tab for you. I do this a lot in Firefox and it ends up opening two tabs but I just close one

Stoner81.
    So yep, gotta go back a page... Was hoping to get around that, bugger.

Also, I'd just use mouse 3 (or whatever it's called). CTRL is overrated!

Thanks again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12