Default Devs, ETA on Saga NPCs coming back?

I have a toon I really want to TR but I did the entire eveningstar chain on EE and dont want to waste a free saga turn in. Can we PLEASE get an eta on the saga NPCs returning? =) Preety please?

Also.... any chance the XP reward from the saga turn in can be a BTA stone? Be nice for us farming for future TRs.
    Making DDO a better game 1 post at a time!

Triple EVERYTHING Completionist= Heroic 39/39, Iconic 12/12, Epic 36/36

Quote Originally Posted by Delacroix21 View Post
    I have a toon I really want to TR but I did the entire eveningstar chain on EE and dont want to waste a free saga turn in. Can we PLEASE get an eta on the saga NPCs returning? =) Preety please?

Also.... any chance the XP reward from the saga turn in can be a BTA stone? Be nice for us farming for future TRs.
    lol no to bta xp reward...leave it as a p2w expensive option
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Delacroix21 View Post

Am really waiting for these to return too. XP reward should be a token you can save and use after TR though....right? Of course it would be even better to be able to "farm" these with an alt but....are these exclusive? You could run the sagas a few times and get tokens TR and use tokens and level up with them quite fast. Though yea about 3 million xp to level 20. You could skip some levels with these though.

Eta?

From the other thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by cordovan View Post
    SOON
    You’re welcome.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

Hero

From the other thread it looks like it will hopefully be U20, so sometime end of this year - beginning of 2014 at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    From the other thread it looks like it will hopefully be U20, so sometime end of this year - beginning of 2014 at the earliest.
    May as well TR then, stinks i missed out on an EE saga reward though. Wasnt easy doing them all on EE.

We do not yet have an ETA, but we are working to get it into the soonest possible game update we can.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We do not yet have an ETA, but we are working to get it into the soonest possible game update we can.
    What are saga npcs?

Quote Originally Posted by Glithanes View Post
    What are saga npcs?
    Think "uber-questchain-givers". There were two of them.... albeit briefly... located in Eveningstar that gave out special rewards for completing a series of these advanced quests. You got better rewards for doing the harder levels (there was a point system involved). See http://ddowiki.com/page/Saga for some further details.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We do not yet have an ETA, but we are working to get it into the SOON™est possible game update we can.
    FTFY. Geez, it’s getting to be like picking up after a little kid nowadays!
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.