Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43
  1. #21
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Great news! I checked for ya, and on at least a coupla servers XxxxxxxxxxxxxDrizzt is not taken! Enjoy!

  2. #22
    Community Member FranOhmsford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Posts
    9,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glithanes View Post
    Hey Turbine and all,

    for both brand new players like me,



    As a brand new player my feeling as below.

    This as a brand new player like me


    or berate you for being a new player to the game.


    Like I said I signed up for 3 month VIP, but due to turbine delay, I cant seem to find a server that has good population as well as really good guilds and is mature as well as drama free, and helpful to new players, let alone even 1 guild being decent that takes new players and does not mind teaching them some here and there, as well as being to run groups in guild.

    Basically most the servers are very unfriendly to new players this is a major issue Turbine.

    but for us brand new players

    and brand new players like me

    this way turbine gives us Brand new players

    As a new player

    and Brand new players like me

    but not only would I love this as brand new players
    Now take a look at the Left hand side of the Opening Post - That's right...Join Date = Feb 2011
    And the OP has also managed to make 73 Posts on these forums.

    NOT a Brand New Player by any stretch of the Imagination.

  3. #23
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Now take a look at the Left hand side of the Opening Post - That's right...Join Date = Feb 2011
    And the OP has also managed to make 73 Posts on these forums.

    NOT a Brand New Player by any stretch of the Imagination.
    I fell for it

    /facepalm

  4. #24
    Community Member djl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    They need to consolidate servers into 1-3 servers. People will complain about names but it would be far better in the long run for new players as there will be more people willing to pug and take the pug tax.
    This.

    Lag is going to suck regardless, so that argument is invalid.

    The names thing is unfortunate, but it beats having the game die because too many people log-on, see an empty LFM panel, and log out day after day until they decide it's not worth playing anymore.

  5. #25
    Community Member goodspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I'm just outside that door to your left.
    Posts
    3,564

    Default

    To many to read so I'll just answer the first.

    What your looking for isn't there. And it won't be ever again for this game. Trust me, ive seen many many games do it, even one of my favorites the original everquest.

    I'll set the stage. Say for the sake of argument that they did, and it was even a progression server where levels were locked for durations of time just as the game developed. And that when it first started a good amount of players joined in and STAYED.

    Now for the first... few weeks id say their would be some lfg boxes here and there. Enough to remind you of a couple years back. However 2 things would happen.

    The first being the old saying, "what your looking for is not what you need" yes their would be boxes, but they wouldn't be what you wanted. It would be the same as anywhere, a quick zerg, a split up to maximize xp per minute, the elitist as you say would be acting like an ass, or maybe ud just get your average player that for some reason, their brains mental capacity makes you wonder how they survive in a world such as ours.

    Second. After that initial burst, conformity and various types of segregation would happen. What you see now in servers would happen just as fast there. Guilds would form, and be lv 80 or 100 in a short time. Thereby closing off your averaged boxes. Then you'd have your regular static groups, (close off more) and then theirs the factor of people already knowing every inch of the game. (Stated many times, why group and have aggravation when I can do it myself faster?)

    Now keep in mind this is with everything already being set up. So guilds that come over are going to establish themselves. Same as static groups and such. You will basically have a carbon copy, but with a newish start. You will never have what you saw or felt in your golden years of this game or this games golden years.

    Economy wise it will start slow but again, theirs plenty of people who have a firm grasp on economics and what sells. The prices will match the other servers after a month. Hell probably sooner as I can't picture turbine NOT making some error where 3 quarters of the server becomes trillionairs over 4 nights time.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

  6. #26
    Community Member Rakuda13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glithanes View Post
    Hey Turbine and all,

    This is my Exp with DDO so far below and my strong suggestion idea to fix that for both brand new players like me, as well as old players to want to return, as well as the current players many whom are founders.
    This below is what is wrong the most with this game, and then my solution etc even below that.



    As a brand new player my feeling as below.
    The main 2 issues of getting new players to play and stay and sub, spent money in cash shop as well as expansions .
    Is all the current servers have all the decent to really good character names taken.
    This as a brand new player like me as was all returning players all the names taken is major issue.


    I must say, that today when the servers finally came up.
    I was finally able to play all day and night but so farr its been Horrible due to have not been to find groups and every server I have tried on top of that just has a bunch of elite conceded players, that even asking questions in advice either ignore you or berate you for being a new player to the game.

    I am hoping all these players many servers are not normal typical of DDO, that due to Holiday weekend being ruined by turbine with 28 hour downtime they are just angry still cause of that.
    I do hope and pray I am, wrong cause as complex as this game is, I want to be here for next few years thru many new expansions, as I learn the game.
    Like I said I signed up for 3 month VIP, but due to turbine delay, I cant seem to find a server that has good population as well as really good guilds and is mature as well as drama free, and helpful to new players, let alone even 1 guild being decent that takes new players and does not mind teaching them some here and there, as well as being to run groups in guild.

    I am going to pray that all the servers and guilds aren't like what I dealed with today in the future


    Most players like me that are from dungeon and dragon pen and paper background, feel very strongly in our character creation name and sur name it is what defines us so the fact that every, every decent name and sur name combos are taken here is my solution.

    Next issue I posted below is the fact that on top of that all current servers most the current players are either VIP or have spent tons of money in the store to unlock as Preiium players and former VIp players, anyway they are all max level characters with multiple toons.
    Basically most the servers are very unfriendly to new players this is a major issue Turbine.

    This is not just and issue for Turbine money wise, but for us brand new players as well as other semi new players and old players that try to return and sub and spend money in cash shop and buy expansions.
    Most of all these and brand new players like me as well as new players and old returning if you want them to stay and spend money on subs, expansions and cash shop a Brand new server with no transfer allowed for 6-12 months, also level locked at level 1, so vet status wont work or Iconic characters for like the 1st 6-12 months.

    Basically by having a brand new server turbine you can make it sort of like a progression server, but since you maybe don't want to spend devs time on having the content locked on it, instead you just stop xfers to it, as well as make all characters start at level 1.

    By doing this turbine not only would new and old players be happy but you can email all the old players to come back for the new server launch.

    Also turbine by doing this you can relaunch DDO PR wise to all the gaming sites its free press to email and invite all the old players that have not played in years to return for the relaunch of DDO with a brand new server launch.


    My idea is win/win for us players new and old, now I want to be clear to make a brand new progression server would take devs extra time and money to code it and test it.

    To get around the devs having to spend extra time and money.
    I suggest Brand new server, NO transfers for like 6-12 months, also the server is level locked for all players new and old they are forced to start at level 1.
    Also turn off Iconic characters.
    So instead of having to change all the typical stuff for a progression server, this way turbine gives us Brand new players and old players a place where we can all start and work together as brand new server community.

    As a new player this would make me the most happy all the names are not taken, all of us players are starting out from scratch no monty hall loot piñata like all the old epic vets..

    You turbine would get to market this relaunch of the new server with a semi DDO relaunch, the new server gives turbine tons of free gaming press to get all the players that have left over the years to other MMO's and Brand new players like me can find a good guild home , and most of all the old content that is still great on new server everyone will want to do it, help group, all the crafters are ljust starting out, then you Cryptic can have Iconic characters turned off till 6-12 months on this server.

    This way we players can find a good home, and turbine would get tons of free press for both this and LOTR and new and pld players will come to this game to reroll or roll on the new shiny server with all those new and old players spending lots of money in DDO store as well as VIP, and expansion sales etc.


    In closing I am sure maybe at some time this has been suggested but not only would I love this as brand new players but the current players and founders and old players that have given up due to many reasons this gives everyone a new chance to re see this great game, as well as again, and most of all with not all the names taken many by players that have not played in years, and everyone at level 1 is even playing field with the new transfer rule for 6-12 months as well level 1 lock to creat characters with no Iconic or vet character status is disabled on this server from 6-12 months.

    Sorry for my long winded post all.

    Thank you.
    Im sorry but you are going to have to be more creative with your name.

    But other than that,if you need help on Argo,just send me a PM. If you need help with a build the forums are best for that.
    You might be new but did you read the new player section on DDO wiki? Its useful.

  7. #27
    Community Member skorpeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    TL;DR

    Dear Turbine:
    Please make a server so that new players like me, who have accounts ~2&1/2 years old, can finally get the names we want, and please make it so that people can't spend money on Iconic Heros, Veteran Status or xp pots or Ottos Boxes...

    Yah buddy, good luck with that...
    This is pretty much the response I would have expected (kinda like DDO Vault style), which is what the OP is talking about.

    My personal response has been one switch server (to Ghallanda) hook up with a big and friendly guild and start again. So far the result is astounding! Thank you to the good old PnP players making DDO fun again!

  8. #28
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council
    TrinityTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Findlay, OH
    Posts
    3,151

    Default

    Once upon a time, about four years ago, they started a server named Orien. Character transfers were banned, and vets and new players alike were on this supposedly level playing field. And...it didn't go anything like I suspect the op thinks it will.

    Vet players immediately started up guild with others who knew the game. I remember one had a quiz to sort out newbies from vets the first week, although I don't remember them lasting long. LOL All sorts of crazy. Even with nothing but starter gear vets blew through the content and left the newer players behind. The first 20 was in like five days as I recall. They knew what gear to save and what to junk, and were the first raiding. And wanted others who knew the raids since everyone was on barebones gear, knowledge was key rather than gear.

    Because in the end, it's not the gear that really creates the gulf between vets and new players. It's not the preorder bonus stuff like the xp boost tomes and perma hires. It's not the giant troves of stashed loot.

    It is, quite simply, knowledge of the game. People who know the game well can blast through content with or without twink gear, and still in many cases (not all, some of us like newbies!) don't want to be slowed down in the building of their new treasure trove stashes and completionist toons. : )

    The op would be better served working on learning the game and making friends in the game (by chatting, pugging, joining a guild, whatever it takes to meet people on his actual server) than trying to get a new server where he'll most likely end up facing the same issues without the gear and tr'ing to blame.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

    Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

  9. #29
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BDog77 View Post
    Great news! I checked for ya, and on at least a coupla servers XxxxxxxxxxxxxDrizzt is not taken! Enjoy!
    It may be elitist of me but in my past adventures I have learned to avoid everyone/anyone that starts and or ends a name with X.

    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

  10. #30
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    20,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    It may be elitist of me but in my past adventures I have learned to avoid everyone/anyone that starts and or ends a name with X.
    I call them by their literal name. It annoys the hell out of them. "Hey ex ex battle hammer ex ex, I got a question for ya...."
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  11. #31
    The Hatchery Paleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stormreach Sewers
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    To the OP, you've identiifed several issues with the game, unfortunately your suggested solution is not going to meaningfully fix the issue. Points taken from your post:
    1) Is all the current servers have all the decent to really good character names taken.
    a) Turbine could expire old names that have not been used, but have not done so as they state that will decrease the likelihood of people rejoining if they had to change their name. Others will also question what constitutes a good name.

    2) not been to find groups and every server I have tried
    a) This is a player population problem. Starting a new server will further dilute the base of players, not add to it. You'd actually want to argue for server closures to address this.

    3) on top of that just has a bunch of elite conceded players, that even asking questions in advice either ignore you or berate you for being a new player to the game.
    a) If the same players go to your server, their personalities will presumably be just as rude. You could try reposting your questions on the forums or spend some time on the ddo wiki.

    4) I cant seem to find a server that has good population as well as really good guilds and is mature as well as drama free, and helpful to new players, let alone even 1 guild being decent that takes new players and does not mind teaching them some here and there, as well as being to run groups in guild.
    a) General problem with the game, a new server won't help as there would be fewer guilds on it unless you forced everyone to transfer. Even then, its still the same people that have been trained how to avoid the "-10%" or "people that slow down their XP farm" What you need is new players or new game systems, not new servers.

    5) anyway they are all max level characters with multiple toons.
    a) Again, this is a game design issue. But expanding the game from 1 - 20 to now 1 - 30 (lets be honest, thats the direction) and imposing a punishingly harsh XP requirement (not just curve, just total XP) for the leveling game, you're going to be less likely to see players at lower levels unless they are either new or soloing/guilding. Again, you want to attract new players not spread the player base across more levels.

    Overall, it sounds to me like your best solution is to go post around in the guild forums and see who is willing to help. Alternatively, you would want to reduce the number of servers. More people on one server would increase the chances of running into people like you. Adding a new server where people have to start over is probably going to result in a ghost-town server that doesn't meet your desires. (See Wayfinder for an example of this).
    Kobold never forgive....kobold remember waterworks.

    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    i'll be putting a bug into our system.

  12. #32
    Community Member FranOhmsford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Posts
    9,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    It may be elitist of me but in my past adventures I have learned to avoid everyone/anyone that starts and or ends a name with X.
    What about Xander, Xavier, Xena {OK I'll give you that one}

    In a Fantasy Game there's also Plenty of Naming Options beginning with an X.

  13. #33
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    Once upon a time, about four years ago, they started a server named Orien. Character transfers were banned, and vets and new players alike were on this supposedly level playing field. And...it didn't go anything like I suspect the op thinks it will.

    Vet players immediately started up guild with others who knew the game. I remember one had a quiz to sort out newbies from vets the first week, although I don't remember them lasting long. LOL All sorts of crazy. Even with nothing but starter gear vets blew through the content and left the newer players behind. The first 20 was in like five days as I recall. They knew what gear to save and what to junk, and were the first raiding. And wanted others who knew the raids since everyone was on barebones gear, knowledge was key rather than gear.

    Because in the end, it's not the gear that really creates the gulf between vets and new players. It's not the preorder bonus stuff like the xp boost tomes and perma hires. It's not the giant troves of stashed loot.

    It is, quite simply, knowledge of the game. People who know the game well can blast through content with or without twink gear, and still in many cases (not all, some of us like newbies!) don't want to be slowed down in the building of their new treasure trove stashes and completionist toons. : )

    The op would be better served working on learning the game and making friends in the game (by chatting, pugging, joining a guild, whatever it takes to meet people on his actual server) than trying to get a new server where he'll most likely end up facing the same issues without the gear and tr'ing to blame.
    This, with a basic weapon I could probably run any quest in the game naked on elite in heroics to level up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    It may be elitist of me but in my past adventures I have learned to avoid everyone/anyone that starts and or ends a name with X.
    Lol I do the same.

  14. #34
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    What about Xander, Xavier, Xena {OK I'll give you that one}

    In a Fantasy Game there's also Plenty of Naming Options beginning with an X.
    Ugh, don't get me started with the Xander and Xavier names. My brother named his boys Alexander and Alexavier and insists they be called Xander and Xavier (and actually gets ****ed if you call them by their given names). On the upside, I only have to see him when my parents invite him over at the same time I am there...

  15. #35
    Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Seminole, FL
    Posts
    10,453

    Default

    Imagine a world where there was only one! "John Smith".

    Seems weird to me.



    But... imagine a group of six or twelve people that were all named "John Smith".

    Seems strange to me too.. and not what I look for in a fantasy game.



    "I'm Batman!"
    Seems to lose some meaning when they say "so is that guy over there!"


    So, on one hand; I have no idea why Turbine chose such a limited naming method. (but they did, and it may be too difficult to change it)

    But on the other hand, do you really want two.. or ten thousand Batmans? (I chose Batman because I can't spell Drittz )


    is it really that hard to be original?

    Yeah... I have "Talonkage Moonshadow"... which doesn't sound anywhere near as cool as "Talon Moonshadow" that I wanted. (let alone the fact that people think "Kage" is pronounced "cage". )


    But have some pride in your creativity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

  16. #36
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talon_Moonshadow View Post
    Yeah... I have "Talonkage Moonshadow"... which doesn't sound anywhere near as cool as "Talon Moonshadow" that I wanted. (let alone the fact that people think "Kage" is pronounced "cage".
    So, how would you pronounce it? It looks like English and in the English language the letter "k" always produces a hard "k" sound. Now, if you would have used a "c" instead of a "k", then I could see it being pronounced "s" instead of "k". Nonetheless, it's your character's name and it's a fictional one at that, so I can see suspending the normal rules of language ... I just wouldn't be either disappointed or surprised when people who do not speak your particular fictional language apply the rules of a language with which most are probably familiar.

  17. #37
    Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Seminole, FL
    Posts
    10,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    Once upon a time, about four years ago, they started a server named Orien. Character transfers were banned, and vets and new players alike were on this supposedly level playing field. And...it didn't go anything like I suspect the op thinks it will.

    Vet players immediately started up guild with others who knew the game. I remember one had a quiz to sort out newbies from vets the first week, although I don't remember them lasting long. LOL All sorts of crazy. Even with nothing but starter gear vets blew through the content and left the newer players behind. The first 20 was in like five days as I recall. They knew what gear to save and what to junk, and were the first raiding. And wanted others who knew the raids since everyone was on barebones gear, knowledge was key rather than gear.

    Because in the end, it's not the gear that really creates the gulf between vets and new players. It's not the preorder bonus stuff like the xp boost tomes and perma hires. It's not the giant troves of stashed loot.

    It is, quite simply, knowledge of the game. People who know the game well can blast through content with or without twink gear, and still in many cases (not all, some of us like newbies!) don't want to be slowed down in the building of their new treasure trove stashes and completionist toons. : )

    The op would be better served working on learning the game and making friends in the game (by chatting, pugging, joining a guild, whatever it takes to meet people on his actual server) than trying to get a new server where he'll most likely end up facing the same issues without the gear and tr'ing to blame.
    I agree.


    and about gear...

    I have created chars on every server. Many of course lack gear.
    The lack of gear barely effects my ability to complete quests.... quickly and easily.

    Yes, DPS and HP.. AC.. saves etc.. are much lower without gear.
    But knowing the quests is very powerful.

    Knowing the quests.. the spells.. how things work...etc.
    Even what gear that you personally value.

    Experience makes things a lot easier.

    ... and the gear comes quick enough. Maybe not all of it, but enough of it.



    And some other guy will always be better than you.
    Will always have more shinies. Be able to kill faster....etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

  18. #38
    Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Seminole, FL
    Posts
    10,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    So, how would you pronounce it? It looks like English and in the English language the letter "k" always produces a hard "k" sound. Now, if you would have used a "c" instead of a "k", then I could see it being pronounced "s" instead of "k". Nonetheless, it's your character's name and it's a fictional one at that, so I can see suspending the normal rules of language ... I just wouldn't be either disappointed or surprised when people who do not speak your particular fictional language apply the rules of a language with which most are probably familiar.
    lol..

    His bio explains that he learned the ways of the shadows from the mysterious Sensei. Then added the name "Kage" to his own, meaning "shadow" in the Sensei's native language.

    So... reading between the lines it is Japanese.


    Edit: and to now totally go of topic....lol

    There was no tutorial about name selection. In fact, it said something about the first and/or last name being taken.

    I was confused on what I needed to change when I made my first character.

    I also did realize that once I found a name that the server would accept that I could not change it.

    So... being frustrated and just wanting to play my new game, I kept Talonkage Moonshadow instead of rerolling and trying to tweak it to a better sounding name.

    I had really wanted Talon Moonshadow, so I made up a bio that game a reason for Talonkage instead of just Talon.

    A few years later I thought of the name "Ptalon" (think Pteradactyl). and have a character with the name Ptalon Moonshadow on every server.

    Ptalon on Thelanis is actually on a second account I no longer use, and now we can buy name changes... so I may eventually change my main's name to Ptalon.

    Which.... is more unique anyway.
    Last edited by Talon_Moonshadow; 09-04-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

  19. #39
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talon_Moonshadow View Post
    lol..

    His bio explains that he learned the ways of the shadows from the mysterious Sensei. Then added the name "Kage" to his own, meaning "shadow" in the Sensei's native language.

    So... reading between the lines it is Japanese.


    Edit: and to now totally go of topic....lol

    There was no tutorial about name selection. In fact, it said something about the first and/or last name being taken.

    I was confused on what I needed to change when I made my first character.

    I also did realize that once I found a name that the server would accept that I could not change it.

    So... being frustrated and just wanting to play my new game, I kept Talonkage Moonshadow instead of rerolling and trying to tweak it to a better sounding name.

    I had really wanted Talon Moonshadow, so I made up a bio that game a reason for Talonkage instead of just Talon.

    A few years later I thought of the name "Ptalon" (think Pteradactyl). and have a character with the name Ptalon Moonshadow on every server.

    Ptalon on Thelanis is actually on a second account I no longer use, and now we can buy name changes... so I may eventually change my main's name to Ptalon.

    Which.... is more unique anyway.
    I really appreciate you going into this detail! I am also really happy that you did not get upset about my post, especially since I realized after the fact that it could have offended, but I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it and so just rolled the dice (because I really did want to know how to pronounce it). I'm still not really clear on that, but I now know the rules to look up and will do so after I hit submit!

  20. #40
    Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Seminole, FL
    Posts
    10,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    I really appreciate you going into this detail! I am also really happy that you did not get upset about my post, especially since I realized after the fact that it could have offended, but I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it and so just rolled the dice (because I really did want to know how to pronounce it). I'm still not really clear on that, but I now know the rules to look up and will do so after I hit submit!
    NP

    TalonCawGay
    (now I "AM" going to have to change it... doh. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload