Community Member

Default Newbie Bags,Bank space questions?

Hey all,

I have some newbie bags and bank space questions.

Since I subbed to VIP how many bag slots am I supposed to start with?
    I think the answer is 3.

How do I increase inventory space is the only way to buy more space in the store?
    This I am asking if I can unlock more slots with favor etc?

thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by Glithanes View Post
    Hey all,

I have some newbie bags and bank space questions.

Since I subbed to VIP how many bag slots am I supposed to start with?
    I think the answer is 3.

How do I increase inventory space is the only way to buy more space in the store?
    This I am asking if I can unlock more slots with favor etc?

thanks all!
    bags - coin lords favor. To expand to 5 slots, you will need to find collapsed portable hole. You can buy it in AH. It can be looted from a random chest. You can get it also for GH favor

Bank slots, favor for house kundrak. up to 3 slots

Thelanis: Shewind the Airbender (Sorc20/Epic5 -> Bard20/Epic8 -> Rog20/Epic8/Epic2 -> Harper_FvS20/Epic4 -> Art19), Azaxe (Rog18/Wiz2 -> Sorc20/Epic6)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wanesa View Post
    bags - coin lords favor. To expand to 5 slots, you will need to find collapsed portable hole. You can buy it in AH. It can be looted from a random chest. You can get it also for GH favor

Bank slots, favor for house kundrak. up to 3 slots
    how do you expand inventory space to 4th bag slot even, I see you said coin lords for the 5th slot but how do you get the 4th slot please?

how do you expand inventory space to 4th bag slot even, I see you said coin lords for the 5th slot but how do you get the 4th slot please?
    You are correct, you start with 3 backpack slots and 1 bank space page. This is how you get more:

Backpack Space:
    When you get to 75 Coin Lords favor, you will get a letter in your mailbox. It will tell you to go see Montague Goudreau, the Coin Lords representative in front of the Marketplace bank. He will give you your 4th backpack slot for free.

For your 5th backpack slot, you'll have to get to 150 Coin Lords Favor. Then get the Collapsed Portable Hole that Wanesa mentioned. Once you have that, go see Ryo Silverbow in the Harbor, near the "Walk the Butcher's Path" quest. For 10,000pp, he will use the Collapsed Portable Hole to make you a 5th backpack slot.

Bank Space: When you reach 75 House Kundarak favor, you can buy a second bag for your Bank Space for 2,000pp. When you reach 150 Favor with House K, they'll let you buy a 3rd bank space bag, at a cost of 8,000pp.

These rewards are per character, so you'll have to repeat this process for each character you make.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Philibusta; 09-03-2013 at 02:22 PM.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

2015 DDO Players Council Hazelnut's Avatar

4th backpack slot you get with sufficient coin lord favor. I got it before 5th level but did a lot of coin lord quests. I wasn't farming favor, just they appealed to me.
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.