Community Member

Default Awkward Mixes for new Enhancement trees?

OK. I'm really confused! I haven't played since the U19 changes, came back today to play one of my relatively recent characters, a 5th lvl wizard with a 1st lvl rogue splash. Seeing that I suddenly had 23 action points available, I toddled over to a trainer to see what was going on, to find that all my old enhancements had gone, and there was a whole new system in place!

Recovering my composure, I looked through the list of classes that I could access, to find I had just three available - Archmage, Pale Master and Assassin(Rogue). There was no option for the Mechanic version of the Rogue available in my drop-down menu. Not good, not good at all...

OK, let's check my other characters. I have a 6/2 Cleric/Rogue, let's see him... No pb. All rogue enhancement classes available.

Another Wizard/Rogue ... nope, just the Assassin(Rogue) and the 2 Wizard classes. Am I missing something (other than a sense of humour), is this just me, or is this THE WAY THINGS GO...? Has anybody else got this problem?

There are arrows over on the side of the enhancement trees that you can move over, you should have seven tree slots in total. Scroll over as far as it will let you and see if the missing trees are just assigned to off screen slots. if they are unset them and rearrange how you like.

If they aren't there when you scroll over, fill out a bug report and good luck to you.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Community Member

Doh! ... Thank you!

Scrolling over to the right revealed the 'mechanic(rogue)'. Not the most intuitive system, and is there a way to tidy up the enhancement screen so that you don't have blank panels in the middle and have to scroll each time you want to see the mechanic trees?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazadh View Post
    Doh! ... Thank you!

Scrolling over to the right revealed the 'mechanic(rogue)'. Not the most intuitive system, and is there a way to tidy up the enhancement screen so that you don't have blank panels in the middle and have to scroll each time you want to see the mechanic trees?
    You can unset the trees with a pulldown at the bottom of each tab. Then set then again in the order you want them. This will reset points spent, so do it first.

Community Member

Yep, I discovered that, after accepting my first successful enhancements. So, I'll have to spend 100pp to rearrange my enhancements and tidy that up ... sigh... never mind. Still, at least I've managed to update my other wiz/rog more successfully and tidily!

Thank you for replying speedily, anyway, much appreciated, I might still have been wondering. Is it me, or is this new enhancement system an improvement? I've not sure. Some of the grouped rogue abilities are interesting, but other parts seem a bit disjointed. Whatever, we'll get used to it, and find a way to best use it. Heh...