Thread: Epic Destiny

Community Member

Default Epic Destiny

So I dusted off an old toon. A while back I guess I chose Shiradi as my destiny. Before gaining anything as far as epic xp I tr'd. I have since reached level 20 and would now like to change my destiny to draconic. As you can tell I'm a noob when it come to everything epic but would like to start to get into epics a little bit. Is there a way I can change the destiny? If so, how and would it really hurt my toon who is now a water savaunt by the way? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frezar14 View Post
    So I dusted off an old toon. A while back I guess I chose Shiradi as my destiny. Before gaining anything as far as epic xp I tr'd. I have since reached level 20 and would now like to change my destiny to draconic. As you can tell I'm a noob when it come to everything epic but would like to start to get into epics a little bit. Is there a way I can change the destiny? If so, how and would it really hurt my toon who is now a water savaunt by the way? Thanks.
    Nope, if you already picked Shiradi, you have to either purchase multiple Keys of Destiny to skip EDs or level up your ED to unlock adjacent ones.

That said, most people agree Shiradi is the best caster ED anyway. Doesn't do as much raw damage as Draconic, but unless you have super high DCs on your spells Draconic won't be that useful anyway. Shiradi uses random procs to add extra damage and effects, and one of the abilities is called Nerve Vendom which stuns a mob-- very useful crowd control, and none of it is DC-based.
    Last edited by djl; 09-03-2013 at 12:22 PM.