Default Problems/Issues with Druid's Deep Chain

As per the title, I've noticed some very odd things about the druid's deep chain. In the first two quests, "Outbreak" and "Overgrowth", the mobs seem to be more powerful than they should be. At the very least, they hit harder than most. This is especially apparent in the Red Musk Zombies and the will-o-wisp (can't remember what they are called) enemies that cast lightning spells.

In "Overgrowth", I've found it impossible to complete the Wood Woad optional. There are too many enemies, or their HP is too high for my party to kill them fast enough.

Finally, in all the times I've run the chain, loot drops have been almost non-existant.

Also, in all the times I've run this, it's been on heroic elite. With all of the above issues combined, along with the relatively low experience these quests give, it seems that there is *something* wrong with this chain.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default My guildie -- yes I agree!

Ya man, I remember running this once with our tr group a few month's back, at level on elite(heroic). I vowed never again! I also very much regret EVER even wasting any turbine points

and buying this pack. It's absolutely terrible. Reasons to run it: Over level on epic toons to get loots, on casual to zerg to get pdk/druid/etc comms.

Reasons NOT to run it: at level for xp, *mmmmayyybbbee* at level on epic hard or EE if you can handle it but I wouldn't it still sucks and is NOT FUN!

Anyways ya it is just terrible all around & I regret using the coupon I did even getting 250? points was it off months, months ago.

Keep it real & cya around! Cheers! :P! !

P.S. Say hi to everybody in guild for me! ! :P! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)