Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Petition for multiple essence sundering

Will help a lot for players who craft a lot. Instead of sundering essence 1 by 1 which is slow and boring, it would be a lot more time efficient to just select the number of essence you want to sunder.

Thanks!

Community Member

Why would you ever want to mass-sunder essences? Lessers are so much more common than Greaters...the latter is always going to be your bottleneck for grinding crafting...

Community Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Why would you ever want to mass-sunder essences? Lessers are so much more common than Greaters...the latter is always going to be your bottleneck for grinding crafting...

because when you hit crafting levels 110+ you need TONS of lesser essnecs. i went through a stack of 5k lessers in like 8 crafting levels.
    also getting them 5k lesser...carpel tunnel research is sponsoring the turbine crafting devs ;(
    ^^^^^^^^
    This Side UP

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by masterzzan View Post
    because when you hit crafting levels 110+ you need TONS of lesser essnecs. i went through a stack of 5k lessers in like 8 crafting levels.
    also getting them 5k lesser...carpel tunnel research is sponsoring the turbine crafting devs ;(
    Huh...well its all the fun of Crystal Cove, all year long

/signed

I craft a lot, tired of clicking to sunder essence. Oh yes I also bought lesser essence in bulk from AH.
    Izunu - Khyber
    Pitung - Khyber

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'

Community Member

What server? I have a few thousand lesser essences for sale on Ghallanda, and, to a much lesser extent, on Wayfinder. Send me a PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Will help a lot for players who craft a lot. Instead of sundering essence 1 by 1 which is slow and boring, it would be a lot more time efficient to just select the number of essence you want to sunder.

Thanks!
    /Signed. Yes, please!!! It's really stupid that you have to sunder 1 greater to 5 lesser essences one click at a time.
    Aryk Stoutheart, Paladin - Sarlona
    Rindyl Twirliblade, Elven Swashbuckler - Sarlona
    Vyyndar Stoutheart, Vanguard Paladin - Argo

Community Member

I'd /Sign, because I've been where you are OP, but quite frankly I'm reasonably convinced that Canith Crafting has been abandoned like pretty much every other crafting system in the game.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    I still agree with this^

Just ask in /trade for ppl to trade you their lessers for greaters. I have thousands extra lessers. Catch Item/R/Ax on Orien if that's where you play.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Yes. All up for it. I am sick of clicking every single essence.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

/signed.

Also, I currently have a definite surplus of lesser body and mind essences. If you're on Khyber and want to trade them for greaters, get in touch with Ninevrisei.

Greetz,
    Red Orm

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebelring View Post
    Yes. All up for it. I am sick of clicking every single essence.
    You guys really still believe Turbine gives a **** about how much clicking we have to do?
    2500 clicks for a Flask of Rum and you still believe they will do something about it?
    Give up your hope and use an Free-Mouse-Auto-Clicker like the rest of us :P
    Taenebrae, Daemonsoul, Daemoneyes and Daemonheart of Argonessen
    Glitzakram - Trade Thread

Sry, too many unwanted and unneeded additional applications and advertisment tools. I rather keep my hope .
    Characters on Orien:

Community Member

Sry, too many unwanted and unneeded additional applications and advertisment tools. I rather keep my hope .
    Rather keep my finger agile and healty than believing in Turbine.

Also I am sure the whole Turbine Team consists of Oldscool C64 coders, who still believe that continuous clicking "till your finger or your joystiq breaks" is Game Design done right. :P

I tried your link and with the mouseclicker there came too many unwanted little Gremlins along. AppsHat or MySearch toolbar, for example.

I simply do not craft that much any more and I clearly ignored the Flask of Rum. I, along with others, like to show that this is still seen as a problem.
    Characters on Orien:

Community Member

If you're decon'ing items you will never, ever run out of lesser essences before running out of greaters, unless maybe you are making some huge amount of high-potential shards.

Decon'ing is strongly advised for those leveling crafting.

Community Member

I tried your link and with the mouseclicker there came too many unwanted little Gremlins along. AppsHat or MySearch toolbar, for example.

I simply do not craft that much any more and I clearly ignored the Flask of Rum. I, along with others, like to show that this is still seen as a problem.
    use the direct download link directly under the appswhatever
    uncheck the additional stuff it tries to install
    and enjoy
    (its the same scam they try everywhere so i didnt "see" it when i picked the link, i barely register all this scam anymore. guess once you are used to all forms of it you subconsciously evade it ^^ )

i am with you at changing stuff but the devs clearly showed that they are not even interested in talking about lowering the clicks required.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qaliya View Post
    If you're decon'ing items you will never, ever run out of lesser essences before running out of greaters, unless maybe you are making some huge amount of high-potential shards.

Decon'ing is strongly advised for those leveling crafting.
    Fastest way to grind out high crafting lvls is still running a fotm build and then farm epics for money/decon items.
    This way you wont get much lesser.
    And it depends a lot on your server if there are even lesser on the player market.

Default Why do we need to sunder at all ?

Why cant the machine work it out and just take the lessers from the greaters if you dont have enough lessers ? That would be the best solution then there would be no need to sunder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast