Community Member

Default Free lesser reincarnation dont work any more?

Hi,
    a few minutes ago I used my slot free reincarnation on wiz18/rogue2 Zuurien on thelanis. But on relogging I didnt get the option of reincarnate in Charactermenu. And the free slot is gone.
    So what- a known bug? Bug report or GM?

Thanks for your info
    Tarinia

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Tarinia View Post
    Hi,
    a few minutes ago I used my slot free reincarnation on wiz18/rogue2 Zuurien on thelanis. But on relogging I didnt get the option of reincarnate in Charactermenu. And the free slot is gone.

Thanks for your info
    Tarinia
    I've saved my +20 on 3 of my toons and just used the free lesser successfully since the update.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member

Default Also had issues with free LR

Quote Originally Posted by Tarinia View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for your info
    Tarinia
    I had issues on Thursday with mine as well (Sarlona). Went to use my free LR and spawned on the Heart of Wind with a run speed that even a monk with Speed Boost wouldn't be able to achieve.

I created a ticket, GM made note of it, and suggested to continue with the LR. As I continued, tomes were not getting applied properly. Once I finished, GM reset my free LR and timer. I hopped on the airship again and this time Thealah wouldn't even give me XP. GM tried giving me additional XP to level up to 12 (where I was before the LR) but was only able to give me XP enough for level 2.

My toon is still stuck waiting on the airship at level 2. GM said they escalated the issue, but there have been no updates since Thursday.