Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If it's true they have hit a coding limit on bank space and backpack space, them remove the "exclusive" tag from bags, or at least allow some nice BTA/BTC bags to drop in quests or as end rewards. Make bags for potions or scrolls. Soething like that. Also, what was that game where you could actually buy a real mule to hold stuff? It followed you around, it could fight but not very well, and could be killed.

Not against player housing, just wanted to recommend some options for storage.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by RavenStormclaw View Post
    Thanks for the offer sadly I am on Argo.
    I was in a guild there to but sadly it declined in membership and the last leader disbanded it against the wishes of those of us left,.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Quote Originally Posted by RavenStormclaw View Post
    Thanks for the offer sadly I am on Argo.
    I am on Argo, and it is hard for me to believe that you got no bites when you posted on the forums looking for a guild on Argo! There are many guilds on Argo that post on the forums that they are recruiting. And I, as a guild leader, follow up on all posts from people who are looking for a guild, unless the kind of guild they seek is significantly different from what we are. I imagine that all the other guild leaders do the same.
    Snarly Dwarf Chick With A Great Axe

Community Member

Who needs housing when you can just fall asleep in the tavern like I do?

What ever they do, we need more storage space. They can even create a new system that is not tied to the old one to store our BTC stuff in.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Community Member

Very interesting idea. . .I am glad to see that someone else is posting threads about Housing.

That is awesome! I would love to hear more ideas. . .and feel free to check out my threads as well.

Good to have a friendly like-minded person. . .I knew they existed.

Community Member

How would you actually receive the Housing? From the DDO store or would it be available from drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Panserbjorne View Post
    How would you actually receive the Housing? From the DDO store or would it be available from drops?
    Should housing be implemented, it would almost certainly be a TP/Shard purchase, so would any amenities (chests, trophy cases, etc) and decorative fluff (paint skins, curtains, etc). If you can get it from drops or trades, Turbine isn't making money. If Turbine isn't making money from housing, they aren't developing housing. While that last statement is an assumption, I feel comfortable making it.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

Quote Originally Posted by Panserbjorne View Post
    Very interesting idea. . .I am glad to see that someone else is posting threads about Housing.

That is awesome! I would love to hear more ideas. . .and feel free to check out my threads as well.

Good to have a friendly like-minded person. . .I knew they existed.
    Guess you missed the backhanded insult to you in the threads name.

Community Member RavenStormclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bonulino View Post
    I am on Argo, and it is hard for me to believe that you got no bites when you posted on the forums looking for a guild on Argo! There are many guilds on Argo that post on the forums that they are recruiting. And I, as a guild leader, follow up on all posts from people who are looking for a guild, unless the kind of guild they seek is significantly different from what we are. I imagine that all the other guild leaders do the same.
    What guild and would you consider adopting me and my altholic brood?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12