Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Speaking of which, anyone though of a rehash of the Helves Angel now that 8 Fighter lets you be centered with any weapon?
    Manyshot
    10K Stars
    Dual Khopesh
    Master Earth/Air Stance
    You'd end up with 40-44 Wis, and 50+ str.
    Seems like it would be an absolute beast of a build now, more so than ever before.
    12 Fighter 6 Monk 2 Ranger dual wielding..well you could dual wield anything you wanted or even use a cleaver/esos, with 10k and Manyshot with Overwhelming critical.

Oh don't kid yourself, I've very seriously thought about it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    BB caps at lvl 15 so 12 caster levels would be not much lower.
    Just some numbers perspective, adrenalined arrow was 2.5k+ on every arrow before u 19, manyshot was easily 60k in 20 seconds.
    These days adrenalined slayer ( or blitzing ) numbers are just off the charts while BB is still impractical and slow to use.
    Killing power of BB kiting is not even close to archery with ips and blitz/unbridled . It still has fantastic tactical uses of course.
    I didn't know they could reach tose numbers. I have not yet tried Dreadnought nor Fury of the Wild yet as i have been gone from the game and wasn't able to farm destinies. The 300-400 from BB still sounded reasonable and was thinking that it would work with Shiradi. I am on to try Dreadnought now and Fury if i reach to better evaluate if this build would be worth it.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    12 Fighter 6 Monk 2 Ranger dual wielding..well you could dual wield anything you wanted or even use a cleaver/esos, with 10k and Manyshot with Overwhelming critical.

Heh Figured you would have.

I'm interested in what the DPS comparisons would be on such a build, with Khopesh expanded crit range + the extra crit multiplier from Master Earth Stance VS. say Cleaver if I ever pull one, or maybe Sireth/ESOS(obviously working with what I have, and can get). I know that there are a number of abilities that raise both the crit multiplier, and the crit range for THF weapons(in particular axes I believe).

Given this, and the really obvious lack of nice named Khopesh at end game I would think the THF would pull pretty far ahead DPS wise.

Although it's worth considering slot consolidation if you could boost your str enough to make stunning Blow work 50/50 in EE's. An Air/Acid/Air Alchemical Khopesh, teamed with a Drow Khopesh(Combat Mastery) would make a nice combo for really high crits on helpless mobs.( I also just happen to have these exact weapons, were as I don't have a Cleaver or ESOS yet...)

Just something to think about; Fighter life coming soon and all.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Heh Figured you would have.

I'm interested in what the DPS comparisons would be on such a build, with Khopesh expanded crit range + the extra crit multiplier from Master Earth Stance VS. say Cleaver if I ever pull one, or maybe Sireth/ESOS(obviously working with what I have, and can get). I know that there are a number of abilities that raise both the crit multiplier, and the crit range for THF weapons(in particular axes I believe).

Given this, and the really obvious lack of nice named Khopesh at end game I would think the THF would pull pretty far ahead DPS wise.

Although it's worth considering slot consolidation if you could boost your str enough to make stunning Blow work 50/50 in EE's. An Air/Acid/Air Alchemical Khopesh, teamed with a Drow Khopesh(Combat Mastery) would make a nice combo for really high crits on helpless mobs.( I also just happen to have these exact weapons, were as I don't have a Cleaver or ESOS yet...)

Just something to think about; Fighter life coming soon and all.
    Again, this is why I always liked the idea of taking the twf feats and the full cleave chain. With the way Fighter is set up atm, you just go get a pair of the EE Adaxus and a Cleaver (or EAGA) to work with. Dual wield on bosses and really heavy hp mobs, cleavetard through the lesser mobs. If you can get some Nightmares you can do the same with them and the ESOS/Skybreaker. Then it really doesn't matter what setup is best for a certain situation because you end up using whatever would be better at the time.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Again, this is why I always liked the idea of taking the twf feats and the full cleave chain. With the way Fighter is set up atm, you just go get a pair of the EE Adaxus and a Cleaver (or EAGA) to work with. Dual wield on bosses and really heavy hp mobs, cleavetard through the lesser mobs. If you can get some Nightmares you can do the same with them and the ESOS/Skybreaker. Then it really doesn't matter what setup is best for a certain situation because you end up using whatever would be better at the time.
    Seeing as how I have almost all of these weapons, I'm liking this idea more and more.
    I believe I may have just discovered the layout for my Fighter life(s).

I'm actually pretty glad I bothered to farm a Skybreaker and upgrade it, and an EAGA(Not to mention the CITW weapons...), Besides using them simply for Lulz last life in EE's anyways; I'll actually see some real use out of them.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

The dude who created the Juggernaut did switch him to dual wield Nightmares because of the trash. That just proves how efficient my idea can be

how about that in LD with pulzerizer........too bad it doesnt work with sireth but im told it works with morphic arrows

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    how about that in LD with pulzerizer........too bad it doesnt work with sireth but im told it works with morphic arrows
    Dual Mornhs and Dreamspitter.

Quote Originally Posted by garlor View Post
    6 monk 6 ranger 8 wizard

tenser's transformation
    displacement 50%+ shadow veil 25% + dodge 15%-25% = 65%? of the hits miss
    vampire form for sustained selfheal
    and some other goodies, dimension door, fire shield, enervation, immunity to negative levels
    Isn't that shadow viel currently bugged where the core enhancement before it makes you use your dex instead of another stat for dmg or hit or something?
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

Dual Mornhs and Dreamspitter.
    funny i do have those weapons and now a pinion but how do you fit all that in? 8 fighter 6 ranger 6 monk? To have the feats, and wont it be really hard to get enough wisdom for 10k stars and str for overwhelming critical?
    would it be worth it even going more melee if you cant get enough wisdom for 10k stars and still have manyshot for burst dps and to help start off blitzes and dropping bosses in raids, with furyshot? LD for quests, Fotw for raids? Some nice twists from Gmof?
    Last edited by NaturalHazard; 09-08-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12