The gear hanger system:
equippable item -- space conservation item
conserve space, preserve desired equipment, reduce downtime between level up
inventory page change: gear hanger equip slot'(s)
bank change page: page'(s) explicitly for hangers storage. Possibility persists through TR removing the need of removing from TR cache.
NPC -- sells empty hangers ?
double click hanger in inventory opens gear hanger change page:
Panel similar to equipped gear panel.
Button to change name of hanger for faster indentification thereof.
Functions by draggin gear to/from panel slot adding/removing that item from gearhanger / inventory adding it to hanger panel "inventory" / inventory as appropiate.
Equipping Gear Hanger:
1) First checks see what slots need to be emptied.
2) Returns gear currently equipped to equipped hanger or to inventory as appropiate.
3) IF gear hanger is to be equipped in currently equipped spot of a hanger.
4) Have other gear hanger call its un-equip function.
5) Gear Hanger equips to gear hanger equip slot.
6) Items in the hanger then become equipped.
7) Hanger ICON changes to show ALL items EQUIPPED empty hangar icon 0 of #. where # is total # of items belonging to gear hangar before equipping.
8) Gear Hanger status changes to locked.
Equipping Item into slot belonging to current hangar:
1) Item becomes unequipped and returns to appropiate gear hanger.
2) updates gear icon to partially equipped
3) updates # of MAX to reflect change
USEING gear hangar from keyboard shortcut / action bar:
1) If gear hangar icon = partial call equip macro
2) If gear hanger icon = full-equipped call un-equip macro
3) If gear hanger icon = not-equipped call equip macro
1) return all gear belonging to gear hangar to gear hangar.
2) update gear hangar icon to full
3) update gear hangar # of MAX to reflect change
4) update status to unlocked
MOUSE HOVER of gear hangar
1) Shows name of Gear hangar
2) Shows list of slots + items in those slots
3) Plat required to repair gear of the items within gear hangar
Things I would assume would apply to a "Gear Hangar"
Gear Hanger will border color will temporarly change to match gear hangar slot color.
Items equipped as result of equipping Gear hangar will have border color matching Gear Hangar. So as to allow for easy identification of what items belong to a particular hangar.
Gear hangar cannot be sold, vendored, destroyed unless all previous gear in hangar is first removed.
Gear hangar assumes status of bound to character / account or neither depending upon items within the gear hangar thus allowing exchange if appropiate by use of shared storage and or character exchange
Gear hangar is not allowed to be sold in auction house.
Gear hangar could be seen as quick switch of multiple gears -- e.g. hangar for all ur self buff clicky gear then switch back to normal gear etc etc.