Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    No. I like some of the OTHER possible dice outcomes.

But getting tons of 100, 200, and 400 XP tokens is just irritating and useless. Make them stack or make them able to be combined, or make a bag, or make the amounts much larger, or SOMETHING. An inventory slot for 100 XP is a poor tradeoff.
    So just eat the stupid thing, then. I swear, it's as though that half-second of your time to double-click on the glowing item in your inventory is some massive, heart-wrenching inconvenience.

"Oh lawdy, it's taking up precious inventory space! I don't dare delete it, though, becaise that would be wasting 100 exp! I could get .0000001% closer to a level when I TR for the 17th time next go around!"

Jaysus.

Default Right...

Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    You don't have to like their choice and they don't have to like yours - provided neither of you is imposing your choice on the other.
    I love how people think they are not imposing their choice on you when THEY ARE!

There's a big freakin dot obscuring my character until I click it. Let me turn off that dot, then you can say that their choice isn't be imposed on me.

Also, as some note they have some things that are on very rarely. So, you are somewhat coerced into it and then having to yet another time to eat it. I understand the concept of giving something piddly, but make it something like gold or plat that that goes into your inventory automatically when you click the first time.

Finally, XP should be earned not given away daily just for clicking a daily raffle...
    Yehediah (Dwarf Cleric), Zeddek (Human Favored Soul)
    Mezros (Drow Bard), Fieris (Drow Wizard)
    Freibo (Halfling Rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by 01000010 View Post
    am I the only one that thinks these little xp things are idiotic? They replaced our only means of getting astral shards indirectly, and the xp is so minute they are just a nuisance to me.

I definitely saw the change as another money making scheme since they took away our means of getting even a few astral shards randomly.

Id rather get collectable than a couple hundred average xp a day, I get more xp than that when I sneeze.

Threads like this complained about getting Astral Shards in Daily Dice... and poof... they were gone.

I'd like to see one dice roll set changed back with a chance to reward Astral Shards again... maybe the booby prize with XP only or the one with Plat.

As of now... I just drop the XP onto a Hagglebot character I have... eventually it will level up.
    You know I had been using the Superior Sarcasm font exclusively but it seems in a unannounced hotfix they slipped in the Sovereign Sarcasm font... keep up the good work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsickle View Post
    Threads like this complained about getting Astral Shards in Daily Dice... and poof... they were gone.

I'd like to see one dice roll set changed back with a chance to reward Astral Shards again... maybe the booby prize with XP only or the one with Plat.

As of now... I just drop the XP onto a Hagglebot character I have... eventually it will level up.
    That's why we aren't getting shards anymore???

I thought it was b/c if you're spending shards to have a chance at more shards, that's out and out gambling.

well my last 18 free silver rolls have netted me exactly 18 stones with 100xp each (yeah i am an unlucky SOAB lol) and i have just been tossing them away, can't see the point in losing 18 slots for 1800xp

EDIT: make that 19 after today's roll lmao
    Last edited by XiaNYdE; 09-26-2013 at 04:25 AM.
    The Arms Of Orien
    Dokalfar - Jhanjra - Khlaryssa - XiaNYdE - Tammin Burfoot
    In a way, we are magicians. We are alchemists, sorcerers and wizards. We are a very strange bunch. But there is great fun in being a wizard. -Billy Joel

Altoholic, barrel-smasher, flower-sniffer, 90% solo-er.
    Khyber: Sianys (30 Tempest), Heldre (20 Warpriest); Argonessen: Thalys (18 Ranger), Alansa (24 Mechanic); Sarlona: Liilana (30 Knight of the Chalice); Thelanis: Berda (20 Fighter); Ghallanda: Rahelle (12 Wiz/3 Rogue ); Cannith: Dhia Dhuit (18 Druid)

At first I was kinda ....

But by page 3, I'm more like ...

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Default Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    At first I was kinda ....

But by page 3, I'm more like ...
    LOL. Exactly.

My first preference is still get rid of all the free XP gems - XP should be earned (though giving a "bonus" to XP is fine, just not outright FREE XP).

But, with that said, if all the freeloaders really want free XP to stay, fine... then at least get rid of all the low ones (personally, below 1000) and have that prize just be plat since it auto-goes into the inventory and takes NO space.
    Yehediah (Dwarf Cleric), Zeddek (Human Favored Soul)
    Mezros (Drow Bard), Fieris (Drow Wizard)
    Freibo (Halfling Rogue)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123