Thread: I dont buy it

Community Member

Default I dont buy it

I do not believe that some people are able to log in.

I call shenanigans.

Since ive been told so many times my statements were false (that were true) Im wary of making such allegations, but nonetheless i just don't believe it. I sure don't know anyone that can.
    Last edited by 01000010; 09-01-2013 at 11:09 PM.

Dungeons & Dragons Online facebook
    Options for this story

We continue to work with our vendors to resolve the current issues. To prevent further frustrations to players who were logging in only to be disconnected, we have disabled the ability to log into the game for the time being. You may also find that attempts to ping or trace route during this time may fail.
    33 minutes ago
    The Rogues Guild - Sarlona
    How did that get in here? Hay give that back O that’s yours? Sorry
    Gordgray Gord of gray Hawk Rogues do it from behind

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 01000010 View Post
    I do not believe that some people are able to log in.

I call shenanigans.

Since ive been told so many times my statements were false (that were true) Im wary of making such statements, but nonetheless i just don't believe it. I sure don't know anyone that can.
    I really have no idea... and I'm not sure why it should matter. :P It was a statement Cordovan made in one post, not something he is pushing.

In fact, it's probably likely they took the servers down, since that's what the LOTRO Twitter account said.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    I really have no idea... and I'm not sure why it should matter. :P It was a statement Cordovan made in one post, not something he is pushing.

In fact, it's probably likely they took the servers down, since that's what the LOTRO Twitter account said.
    Sure matters to me, the only statement weve really gotten on the forums and it makes it sound like its a conditional failure rather than global. Quite a difference in the two, to me this is downplaying the severity.

EDIT: let me rephrase, i don't believe anyone has been able to login for hours, not just recently.
    Last edited by 01000010; 09-01-2013 at 11:20 PM.