Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Community Member californiapiper's Avatar

Default Toying with me emotions

So yeah progress I am past the pre req screen only to be told gfy at log in :-) awesome I was almost happy faced then you pulled the rug from under my feet Cordovan!!!!!!!! Hadn't made a rage quit or doom reply since this started yesterday thought I had to post something to balance my ultimate optimist self with some negative energy!!!
    On a more personal note, stop nerfing my bards!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We continue to work with our vendors to resolve the current issues. To prevent further frustrations to players who were logging in only to be disconnected, we have disabled the ability to log into the game for the time being. You may also find that attempts to ping or trace route during this time may fail.

Angry Got to sign in

Launcher made it to log in then I got this error message " Failed to read authentication response [err: unexpected end of file][line:1][col:1]"
    Call me what ever you want, just DON'T call me late for supper!

Quote Originally Posted by tonowanda View Post
    got to the login screen then it threw some error code about authentication,or something like that.atleast its not stuck on that pre requisit screen anymore.little closer to getting to play i hope
    Same here...at least it feels like some progress
    Fellowship of the Bling Ghallanda http://fotbling.fr.yuku.com/
    Shado; DareDelvis; Ottis; Hary Darkness; Tortelvis; Mournfist; Maimonides; DareDelviss; Aeteentee; DareSoulvis; Rambam; Jawill; Snakecobra

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkenRol View Post
    Launcher made it to log in then I got this error message " Failed to read authentication response [err: unexpected end of file][line:1][col:1]"
    YES, i got that same message. My login and password is correct, so where is error?

Default Progress...

Well, for the first time since yesterday afternoon I've gotten beyond the pre-req screen and can get the login up to an authentication error. It's a start...
    I'm guessing they still have the auth server shut off until they're sure they can handle the mass login

Quote Originally Posted by Ripperraw View Post
    Not to be accusatory but after more than 18 hours of "investigation" if the best you can do is to direct your community to a twitter feed where the latest repeat of the same message is 2 hours stale, it doesn't say much for your commitment to the community. Smiling about the statement of the obvious that : "we want services restored as much as you do" is a bit insulting. We are aware you want the service restored so you can earn revenue and secure your jobs, that's neither funny nor helpful. More to the point if the degradation of conversation on your forums to rants aimed at one another truly bothers you at Turbine how about releasing some meaningful information about the nature of the problem. Or, at the very least, make some gesture to the community by way of what you plan to do after the service is restored by way of compensation.
    reason being is that anything that is said is deemed official by us and we will hold them accountable for any information given. they have to be careful with what they say, including ETA. there are already people wanting/asking/demanding compensation so if Turbine doesn't follow through with anything more than what they already have said than more people will feel entitled and expect compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkenRol View Post
    That usually means the servers are just down. But better than getting Install Pre-Req...

So maybe DDO will be up soon?

Community Member
    Behind you... peeking out at you from your closet.

Default Click Login then Click OK every 5 seconds.

I know you're doing it. I can see you from inside your closet.

Community Member

Almost there!!! Come on guys! you can do it!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by drathdragon View Post
    The lack of good manners in this forum is unbelivable.

Every day i play this game i think ''wow.. free to play, it's a real miracle''.
    Not a miricale at all. *looks at the $1200+ paid to Turbine over the past 2-3 years for myself and 2 kids*
    ~~ Adrunil - Rogue. Halfling, big guy you can't miss him. ~~
    ~~ Adrunel - Monkcher. (Moncher?) ~~
    Robodoc - FvS Evoker-Healer. Post 19: Ended up LRing into 13/7 forc
    Orien server.

The **ME NOW** generation truley is unforgiving for uncontrollable events and circumstances.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Default My launcher just came up

Going to try to log in, maybe the downtime is over!

Default The Shadow knows

Yup getting closer to back...how close...no one knows...but the shadow knows...in fact is a vast conspiracy by the shadows to keep us in the dark....
    Sarlona - Stormreach Requisition Company (SRC):Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8; Hennako-Human Cleric20; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15;more

Default Oh man

Not to sound optimistic but i also am getting past the install pre-req screen

Thumbs up Progress!

Hopefully once I get back from doing things in RL, I will get to log in and do things in my game life...

Default Ben Affleck....

as Batman. ....
    more rage the a all barb abbout raid

Default Authentication Server

Quote Originally Posted by tonowanda View Post
    got to the login screen then it threw some error code about authentication,or something like that.atleast its not stuck on that pre requisit screen anymore.little closer to getting to play i hope
    Looks like a restart of the authentication server is in order. Hopefully soon, unless the network to that server is down. Would be nice to get an update from an Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Iann View Post
    Going to try to log in, maybe the downtime is over!
    Nope but it seems to be progress never-the-less.

Default Closer

Something is happening...........

My elf senses tell me that we are getting close to the source......

Default Stop Complaining

Change things with your pocket book. If you're ****ed go try a new game. FF14 is awesome, Neverwinter is a mindless hack n slash but is remotely entertaining. GW2 is okay and there are so many other options out there.

The reality all you whiners are so in love with the game that you're just going to start playing again as soon as it's up.

You know how I know? Because I am still going to play, it's a fun game and it sucks that it's down but oh well, life goes on.

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast