Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Community Member Aspect_of_Wolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RotR View Post
    My son in Ohio is having the same issue
    He's not the only one in Ohio having this problem. No work tomorrow and planned to have a good gaming night, but I can flush that idea.

Community Member
    3rd star from the left, and on til morning...

Ooooo Nooooess!

An onoline video game has lost connectivity for a few hours. Heavens!

My power is still on.
    My shelter is cooled.
    I have good food in the fridge.
    I have a fridge.
    My health is stable.
    I'm not in a war zone.
    The weather is calm.
    My internet and TV are even working (at the moment.)

I mean, what's the big emergency? It's a holiday, chill, have some wine, take a nap, spend time either with significant other or escaping from significant other (whichever suits your circumstance).

My only regret is I'm out of popcorn and this thread is looking better by the moment.

Turbine better get their **** straightened out soon -- this could be the perfect storm for a lot of players.

In the wake of the incredibly disappointing response to the Raid List issues, preventing people from playing for long will convince many people to just give up on DDO. The amount of bugs are already overwhelming, but many people stick around anyway because they don't want to walk away from the time they put in. But, everything together, may be enough of a push to drive people away.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DyrtNap View Post
    I want to give you guys the gift of self enlightenment.

If you are so upset that you felt the needed to come on and leave a IQUIT!!1! and/or rage post please do the following:

Sit back and take a deep breath, look in the mirror and then read what you just posted to yourself. Let the words linger in your mind and then repeat it one more time out loud to fully achieve enlightenment. Now collect how you feel about what you just read and look to the handy result list below.

If you thought to yourself: "Wow I'm insane. I never realized how big of a social reject I sound like when I attack people for things that are not their own fault."

+5 for being able to comprehend what OUTSIDE PROBLEMS means. You are at least a moderately intelligent Chimp with only slightly subpar social skills.

How to improve: Just keep reading what you just typed aloud before hitting the "post" button. Be proud you're very close to breaking the curse of moron that internet anonymity casts.

If you thought to yourself: "See this is why they should let ME design games!"

-27.5 for being incapable of simple 2nd grade reading comprehension skills. You are at best a 3rd grade drop out with the emotional stability of a Meth addicted Tasmanian devil on a crack binge whose streetwalker girlfriend just left him to join a donkey show in Tijuana.

How to improve: Please Google the most painful suicide methods and pick the one that jumps out at you the most so you can stop being the reason gamers are looked at with such disdain in so many circles.

If you thought to yourself: "Oh wow!!! How did it take me this long to see it? The reason this game struggles in spite of having arguably the most varied class system out of any MMO to date is that the community is one of the worst available (especially considering the sample size) not to mention its chest deep in morons, emotional train wrecks and sociopaths."

+10000 for being ME or +9999 if you just a rare genius like me. You are an awesome giant sex machine of awesomosity and azzkickin sweetness.

How to improve: Not sure its possible but if anything maybe sleep with swimsuit models a little less so you can catch up on your cancer research so you can cure it by New Years. Wait... actually scratch that! On second thought just learn to multitask better so you can do both!!!

***BTW Sscorp I'm not trying to single you out you're just the largest and douchiest example I could find on this page.***
    Wut u got agin Tassie Devils?

Quote Originally Posted by GreyBlaze View Post
    FYI: The massive amount of money I am out over a three day outage is a staggering $1.50.

Read that again. $1.50. For 3 days.

Now, you may consider that a rage worthy amount of money, but I really don't. Not when gas is $3.50 a gallon, and bread is $2.50 a loaf.

In other words, I spend twice that all the time, for something that provides me a great deal less enjoyment. Calm down, get a grip, find some perspective, and deal with the mishaps of living in the internet age. Your rage is wildly out of proportion to the actual event.
    lol id hardly call it rage, but as ive said if youre ok with losing any of your money at all plz feel free to send it my way! a dollar. fifty cents whatever! I'll take whatever you don't care about

Quote Originally Posted by My2Cents View Post

My only regret is I'm out of popcorn and this thread is looking better by the moment.
    My popcorn stand is now open 5as a bag

Quote Originally Posted by wmdearmond View Post
    I am still haveing the issue were the launcher hangs at intstalling pre req.. here is a tracet to 74.201.102.13
    Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
    Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>tracert 74.201.102.13

Tracing route to 74.201.102.13 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1
    2 9 ms 9 ms 9 ms 96.120.1.13
    3 7 ms 9 ms 8 ms ge-2-1-sr01.gallup.nm.albuq.comcast.net [69.139.190.85]
    4 10 ms 12 ms 13 ms te-5-4-ar01.albuquerque.nm.albuq.comcast.net [68.86.182.109]
    5 31 ms 23 ms 23 ms te-0-0-0-12-cr01.denverqwest.co.ibone.comcast.net [68.86.91.5]
    6 22 ms 19 ms 19 ms he-3-12-0-0-cr01.denver.co.ibone.comcast.net [68.86.89.33]
    7 35 ms 35 ms 36 ms 68.86.87.186
    8 34 ms 33 ms 33 ms be-14-pe02.1950stemmons.tx.ibone.comcast.net [68.86.83.110]
    9 36 ms 35 ms 35 ms 66.208.229.170
    10 32 ms 33 ms 33 ms 0.xe-3-0-4.XL4.DFW7.ALTER.NET [152.63.96.81]
    11 * * * Request timed out.
    12 72 ms 72 ms 92 ms 0.xe-11-1-0.GW15.BOS4.ALTER.NET [152.63.21.46]
    13 72 ms 74 ms 72 ms internap-gw.customer.alter.net [152.179.134.214]
    14 72 ms 71 ms 71 ms border1.te7-1-bbnet1.bsn003.pnap.net [63.251.128.43]
    15 72 ms 73 ms 72 ms turbine-7.border1.bsn003.pnap.net [64.95.76.202]
    16 71 ms 71 ms 71 ms 74.201.102.106
    17 72 ms 73 ms 71 ms 74.201.102.166
    18 * * * Request timed out.
    19 * * * Request timed out.
    20 * * * Request timed out.
    21 * * * Request timed out.
    22 * * * Request timed out.
    23 * * * Request timed out.
    24 * * * Request timed out.
    25 * * * Request timed out.
    26 * * * Request timed out.
    27 * * * Request timed out.
    28 * * * Request timed out.
    29 * * * Request timed out.
    30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete.

C:\Windows\system32>
    i hope they get it fixed soon!

Its not Turbine, if you mean by THEY.. Turbine also hope they get it fixed soon. Im pretty sure there sure there will be lawsuit soon if this keeps up from Turbine to whomever is at fault
    Member of Mythical

Dangit DDO...

I though we were going to have a nice romantic holiday weekend together, but I guess you had other plans.
    O, I C.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    My popcorn stand is now open 5as a bag
    Have a re-roll button in case we get a stale bag?

Quote Originally Posted by pnpsince83 View Post
    lol id hardly call it rage, but as ive said if youre ok with losing any of your money at all plz feel free to send it my way! a dollar. fifty cents whatever! I'll take whatever you don't care about
    You aren't getting it. Probably because you don't want to.

In life, money is lost, all the time. I've lost way more than a $1.50 on things, including actual investments. This is pocket change, for pretty much everyone these days. It's hardly something worth getting worked up over, much less being a jerk on the forums to other players.

Calm down. Go read a book.

Community Member

Default Everyone read this!!

Okay so we are all here bored waiting for ddo to be fixed and ready for us to log in. Lets think about this though, we are all posting rage comments but to be honest if they dont fix it in a few hours they arent going to fix it until after labor day. Just be patient and stop hating on the bad service turbine gives for ddo and possibly have another game you like to play so when these things happen you have something to do. We all know that even if you posted here your quitting ddo that your not because you miss the game already enough to come post here.

Community Member

"I mean, what's the big emergency?
    I am like a crack monkey without its treats..

One last thing be careful when you decide to post an update to inform ppl here! I got a two point reprimand? (SAD) for posting what was posted to DDOs FB page earlier. Despite the fact I clearly stated when asked that it was posted from the official DDO FB page!! LMAO! Basically Turbine has done lost its mind. Those who run the forums apparently don't want their pitiful attempts at fixing the issues at hand dispersed to their players on their own forums. I don't know I love DDO. I am a life long D&D player and yet at this point after all the BS i seen tonight towards a PAYING CUSTOMER I'm begining to think my money and time may well be spent, and appreciated elsewhere. Guess I'll see what sort of compensation (yeah yeah yeah they don't owe anyone anything...blow it out your ass if you believe this) if any we recieve when finally able to log in on Monday. If it's not satisfactory to me I'm looking for a new mmo home!
    Just so you know man that guy who posted there doesn't work for turbine at all. Just do some reseach first odds are you got those for trolling even if you didn't do it intentionally.
    Argonnessen Bringers Of Darkness Lhiwnes - Pure Human Paladin Life #59 Heroic/Epic Completionist

WoW sucks, and frankly if any of the ppl here deserve WoW it's those of you who are ok with losing two days of something you payed for......now if you don't pay I understand why youre not bothered, even more remember those of us who do pay are the reason you don't have to
    Again, as has been mentioned earlier in this thread, the last time this happened, Turbine - who had no reason to do this, and no responsibility to do this, according to the User Agreement WE clicked 'Accept' on - reimbursed those 3 days to our VIP accounts. F2P and Premiums did not lose anything. There will always be gaming days. There will always be days we cannot game, due to our own lives, or do to computers not being perfect. Complaining and attacking someone when they're down is a very childish thing. As I said before, if you don't like it, and it butt-hurts you spiritually so much, why don't you go try some other MMOs? There's plenty out there. Star Trek online, EverCrack (EverQuest), heck, even NeverWinter, which takes place in the Forgotten Realms (Dungeons & Dragons). Either way, I'm VIP, my wife is VIP, we love the game, and we support it. Even when we're upset we can't play. All you people who are attacking Turbine, you have to realize, whether you're VIP or F2P, Turbine makes their money off of this and other games. They want it working just as much as we do. They're going to have it fixed the moment it's possible. And also again, if you don't like it, please go find something else to play, that's more 'stable' and better suited to your wants and needs in life. Because this obviously is not it. Feel free to make room for players of higher quality personalities for my wife and I to play with. That is all.

Community Member

Default Reimburse

If they don't reimburse now, they might not get reimbursed with a subscription later.
    Could always get out and see the new Rid**** movie, shameless pug plug.
    Last edited by mishraif; 09-01-2013 at 11:50 PM.

Default Oh shiz!

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I drove down to Mass to see what was really taking so long and was amazed at what I saw. I took a picture and apparently the hamsters have waged war against Turbine. they are demanding better wheels before they go back to work. its pretty intense down there right now.
    OMG! i knew it... it's BOO the miniature giant space hamster!
    ~ VONGOBLYN ~
    3rd Life PM Wizard/Rogue.
    Retired Guild Leader: Heroes Of The Hinfolk.
    Server: Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by GreyBlaze View Post
    FYI: The massive amount of money I am out over a three day outage is a staggering $1.50.

Read that again. $1.50. For 3 days.

Now, you may consider that a rage worthy amount of money, but I really don't. Not when gas is $3.50 a gallon, and bread is $2.50 a loaf.

In other words, I spend twice that all the time, for something that provides me a great deal less enjoyment. Calm down, get a grip, find some perspective, and deal with the mishaps of living in the internet age. Your rage is wildly out of proportion to the actual event.

I want my TWO DOLLARS!

Quote Originally Posted by qhualor View Post

uploaded with imageshack.us

i drove down to mass to see what was really taking so long and was amazed at what i saw. I took a picture and apparently the hamsters have waged war against turbine. They are demanding better wheels before they go back to work. Its pretty intense down there right now.
    lmao!!!

One way to find a rainbow is to look for it..... Another way is to create it!!

Default I agree

Ooooo Nooooess!

My only regret is I'm out of popcorn ...
    I have the popcorn and the machine to make it....come on over! LOL

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast