Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 797
  1. #181
    Community Member rsking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west vally city, ut
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne2 View Post
    Please make sure you all refer to this issue as the Labor Day LETDOWN!
    more like LABOR DAY TURBINE FAILS TO UPDATE SERVERS
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio

  2. #182
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    75

    Default

    one word sums all of this up BLOOOP!!!!

  3. #183
    Community Member phyrephoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    25

    Default Really?!?

    I never get two days off from work. And now I have today and tomorrow off and the servers may be down until the 3rd? Thanks turbine, win yet again..
    Last edited by phyrephoenix; 09-01-2013 at 10:27 PM.
    Of Khyber - Khyrax (TR train; currently life 8); Xenalis (Human Druid 9); Evanix (BF Pally 20); Liezyl (Human Barb 20); Menna (Halfling 12 Rog/ 6 Rgr/ 2 Arti); Saralyssa (Half-elf Druid 20); Onessa (Human Bard 20); Kryella (Sun-elf Clr 20); Pytho (Sun-elf Wiz 20); Artilore (BF 15 Sorc/ 3 Pally/ 2 FVS); Breglis (Halfling 13 Rog/ 6 Monk/ 1 Druid); Turrestra (Halfling 9 Monk/ 6 Rgr/ 5 Wiz); Junellis (Human Pally 9); Salinus (Elf 11 Rgr/ 6 Monk/ 3 Pally)

  4. #184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    FYI: We apologize for the late notification of the forums, but until recently we have been unable to log into our admin accounts on the forums because of the issues being experienced. This same issue currently prevents us from updating the launcher as well.

    Since our ability to keep people informed through the forums may be impacted, please make sure to get the latest information on Facebook and Twitter. No account or sign-up is required in order to view these messages. Thanks!
    You guys need to post this stuff on Google+ also a lot of use don't use the other two or are on google more.

  5. #185
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default Rain doesnt stop people from Golfing bad analogy

    Quote Originally Posted by Guindon View Post
    I understand its not a ideal situation, but when things run 24/7 for years there tends to be surprise down times. All I was saying Is DDO is not a necessity. We will all survive a day of two without it if it comes to that. Some of our lives will actually be better, ie, we might stop to take a shower or talk to our families, maybe go outside. As for investments, well if you have $1000 worth of golf clubs and it rains for 3 days and you cant play, it doesn't make your clubs worth any less. They will fix it, they will make it right, and everyone will survive.
    If someone wanted to golf while it was raining they can and they do. In fact the golf course is open even on Christmas and Thanksgiving so........BAD ANALOGY

  6. #186
    Community Member balvix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iann View Post
    May I remind those who seem to have forgotten, the last time we had major downtime Turbine DID give payback for the downtime, for every day down a day was added to your subscription. As noted before this is not required of them, those of you who actually bothered to read the things you agreed to might know this. Hopefully they will get this fixed much sooner this time. And for those who do not care and will gripe and bytch to the ends of the earth, we who love this game really don't care that you are personally insulted by these things, we don't want to listen to you rant and cry when you join our raid group about how Turbine has constantly stuck it to you. We don't care that you think Turbine sux. In fact we would MUCH rather you actually did follow through with your threats to go play some other game. We say GOOD RIDDANCE. I hate to squelch people in a raid because they might actually have something relevant to say in the game, but some of you chronic whiners are just plain disgusting. I have noted some of your names on a pad next to my pc and when I go to join a raid I first look at who has already joined and if the nic of a whiner is there I do not join. This is a reason some raids take forever to fill. I know I am not the only person who does this. If I am the person who is leading the raid I look at my list every time before I let anyone enter my group. Maybe some of you wonder why you don't get into some raids... this may be why. Anyway, my 2 cents for now. Good hunting and good looting to you all.
    Please dont group me in the "we" sections of your post, i dont ***** often (refer to post count) but this time i put in my 2 cents in the closed topic before coming to this one. I for one hope people dont quit, we already have too much of the times where it seems dead in the game with not enough players on to do the quests people want to do. In my opinion its idiots like you that make the game more difficult and turn new players off of the game by deciding to blacklist new people or people who make simple mistakes in quests that you are in or running. Please add my name to your blacklist as i would happily avoid your groups. I prefer to group with people who are more easy going, and so what if someone wants to *****/speak their mind in a group? Have you ever been in a group of random people irl? does everyone always sit quiet and just do as you want?

  7. #187
    Community Member GreyBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guindon View Post
    I understand its not a ideal situation, but when things run 24/7 for years there tends to be surprise down times. All I was saying Is DDO is not a necessity. We will all survive a day of two without it if it comes to that. Some of our lives will actually be better, ie, we might stop to take a shower or talk to our families, maybe go outside. As for investments, well if you have $1000 worth of golf clubs and it rains for 3 days and you cant play, it doesn't make your clubs worth any less. They will fix it, they will make it right, and everyone will survive.
    That's actually a brilliant assessment of the state of things. Well said.

  8. #188
    Community Member DyrtNap's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sscorpionss View Post
    Don't know about anyone else but I am tired of all these problems.......thinking of all the money and time playing ddo...maybe its time to do something else with my money and life... Turbine needs to hurry and fix this **** or I give up...


    I want to give you guys the gift of self enlightenment.

    If you are so upset that you felt the needed to come on and leave a IQUIT!!1! and/or rage post please do the following:

    Sit back and take a deep breath, look in the mirror and then read what you just posted to yourself. Let the words linger in your mind and then repeat it one more time out loud to fully achieve enlightenment. Now collect how you feel about what you just read and look to the handy result list below.

    If you thought to yourself: "Wow I'm insane. I never realized how big of a social reject I sound like when I attack people for things that are not their own fault."

    +5 for being able to comprehend what OUTSIDE PROBLEMS means. You are at least a moderately intelligent Chimp with only slightly subpar social skills.

    How to improve: Just keep reading what you just typed aloud before hitting the "post" button. Be proud you're very close to breaking the curse of moron that internet anonymity casts.

    If you thought to yourself: "See this is why they should let ME design games!"

    -27.5 for being incapable of simple 2nd grade reading comprehension skills. You are at best a 3rd grade drop out with the emotional stability of a Meth addicted Tasmanian devil on a crack binge whose streetwalker girlfriend just left him to join a donkey show in Tijuana.

    How to improve: Please Google the most painful suicide methods and pick the one that jumps out at you the most so you can stop being the reason gamers are looked at with such disdain in so many circles.

    If you thought to yourself: "Oh wow!!! How did it take me this long to see it? The reason this game struggles in spite of having arguably the most varied class system out of any MMO to date is that the community is one of the worst available (especially considering the sample size) not to mention its chest deep in morons, emotional train wrecks and sociopaths."

    +10000 for being ME or +9999 if you just a rare genius like me. You are an awesome giant sex machine of awesomosity and azzkickin sweetness.

    How to improve: Not sure its possible but if anything maybe sleep with swimsuit models a little less so you can catch up on your cancer research so you can cure it by New Years. Wait... actually scratch that! On second thought just learn to multitask better so you can do both!!!


    ***BTW Sscorp I'm not trying to single you out you're just the largest and douchiest example I could find on this page.***

  9. #189
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3

    Post Dusting off my XBOX

    Been awhile since I dusted off the XBOX....

  10. #190
    Community Member Jedthered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    42

    Default no ...no progress

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Woot! Spoke too soon, was able to get to the launcher. Progress?
    no

  11. #191
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    44

    Default

    This was all I planned to do this weekend, have 5 more raid bypass timers saved up. Almost ready to TR.
    Used one, started quest. Then restarted ddo to get sound. Stuck out of game and wasted 120k I spent on the timer.

    A few long islands, a couple hours watching new shows and it doesn't bother me. Really not the end of the world.

  12. #192
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    15

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyraines View Post
    If someone wanted to golf while it was raining they can and they do. In fact the golf course is open even on Christmas and Thanksgiving so........BAD ANALOGY
    You get the point so the analogy is valid.

  13. #193
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    274

    Default Did you say your name was Dbagalow male Bagalow?

    Quote Originally Posted by DyrtNap View Post
    I want to give you guys the gift of self enlightenment.

    If you are so upset that you felt the needed to come on and leave a IQUIT!!1! and/or rage post please do the following:

    Sit back and take a deep breath, look in the mirror and then read what you just posted to yourself. Let the words linger in your mind and then repeat it one more time out loud to fully achieve enlightenment. Now collect how you feel about what you just read and look to the handy result list below.

    If you thought to yourself: "Wow I'm insane. I never realized how big of a social reject I sound like when I attack people for things that are not their own fault."

    +5 for being able to comprehend what OUTSIDE PROBLEMS means. You are at least a moderately intelligent Chimp with only slightly subpar social skills.

    How to improve: Just keep reading what you just typed aloud before hitting the "post" button. Be proud you're very close to breaking the curse of moron that internet anonymity casts.

    If you thought to yourself: "See this is why they should let ME design games!"

    -27.5 for being incapable of simple 2nd grade reading comprehension skills. You are at best a 3rd grade drop out with the emotional stability of a Meth addicted Tasmanian devil on a crack binge whose streetwalker girlfriend just left him to join a donkey show in Tijuana.

    How to improve: Please Google the most painful suicide methods and pick the one that jumps out at you the most so you can stop being the reason gamers are looked at with such disdain in so many circles.

    If you thought to yourself: "Oh wow!!! How did it take me this long to see it? The reason this game struggles in spite of having arguably the most varied class system out of any MMO to date is that the community is one of the worst available (especially considering the sample size) not to mention its chest deep in morons, emotional train wrecks and sociopaths."

    +10000 for being ME or +9999 if you just a rare genius like me. You are an awesome giant sex machine of awesomosity and azzkickin sweetness.

    How to improve: Not sure its possible but if anything maybe sleep with swimsuit models a little less so you can catch up on your cancer research so you can cure it by New Years. Wait... actually scratch that! On second thought just learn to multitask better so you can do both!!!


    ***BTW Sscorp I'm not trying to single you out you're just the largest and douchiest example I could find on this page.***
    clearly someone with your toons intelligence of 8 can even see theat you are a Dbagalow Male bagalow

  14. #194
    Community Member rsking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west vally city, ut
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnziteBob View Post
    You guys need to post this stuff on Google+ also a lot of use don't use the other two or are on google more.
    that and send a EMAIL..... some of us have our email open on our desktop so we get instant notification..... NOT THAT HARD..... REPLY ALL
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio

  15. #195
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    YOU guys whine a lot. There are people who work a lot harder than you that are on it. If you must know... I killed the launcher.

    the skulls are mine!

  16. #196
    Community Member Qhualor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    9,989

    Default



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    I drove down to Mass to see what was really taking so long and was amazed at what I saw. I took a picture and apparently the hamsters have waged war against Turbine. they are demanding better wheels before they go back to work. its pretty intense down there right now.

  17. #197
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Disciples of Shadow splash screen of main page thinking player base those being held hostage in this situation curious who it is that is holding us hostage atm, but i digress 1000's of us vs that one dude we know who going to win ...

    Pickaxe at the ready!
    Last edited by Link_omega; 09-01-2013 at 10:26 PM.

  18. #198
    Community Member GreyBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default

    We interrupt your regularly scheduled ragefest to bring you this important message.

    Books you could be reading right now while DDO is down: http://www.amazon.com/Cain-S-Latrani/e/B00ATCGXGE

    Thank you. We now return to your regularly scheduled ragefest.

  19. #199
    Community Member pnpsince83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    60

    Default Be careful what you post

    One last thing be careful when you decide to post an update to inform ppl here! I got a two point reprimand? (SAD) for posting what was posted to DDOs FB page earlier. Despite the fact I clearly stated when asked that it was posted from the official DDO FB page!! LMAO! Basically Turbine has done lost its mind. Those who run the forums apparently don't want their pitiful attempts at fixing the issues at hand dispersed to their players on their own forums. I don't know I love DDO. I am a life long D&D player and yet at this point after all the BS i seen tonight towards a PAYING CUSTOMER I'm begining to think my money and time may well be spent, and appreciated elsewhere. Guess I'll see what sort of compensation (yeah yeah yeah they don't owe anyone anything...blow it out your ass if you believe this) if any we recieve when finally able to log in on Monday. If it's not satisfactory to me I'm looking for a new mmo home!

  20. #200
    Community Member tonowanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    fort worth tx
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    I drove down to Mass to see what was really taking so long and was amazed at what I saw. I took a picture and apparently the hamsters have waged war against Turbine. they are demanding better wheels before they go back to work. its pretty intense down there right now.
    looks like a scab prairie dog to me

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload