Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gafwmn View Post
    If there is a problem with anything,I come here,and expect to find an answer, or at least some post here.
    I,like so many others,DO NOT USE facebook or twitter.
    If they themselves were unable to get onto their own accounts to post on here before now, what exactly do you expect them to have done? They posted in places they could actually access. Now they can access here again and have posted. So if you are just stubbornly refusing to use the tools that actually can be used at the time, that is on you not them.

@turbine, please start using services that are of higher quality than *****.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Community Member

Default Careful!

Quote Originally Posted by mons View Post
    What in the hell does my culture compared to yours have anything to do with the issue at hand?
    Feeding the trolls can be detrimental.

Tweeted on lotr twitter feed

https://twitter.com/lotro

fyi confirmed routing issue with third party provider no ETA

Default sad

Had to happen on a weekend during the best play times :'(. Stuff happens I just hope turbine is doing there best to fix this as soon as possible. Like most players are thinking I just hope I get something to make up for Downtime.
    A drunk is in front of a judge. The judge says, 'You've been brought here for drinking.' The drunk says, 'Okay, let's get started.

The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.

Angry Soooo Bored

Don't know about anyone else but I am tired of all these problems.......thinking of all the money and time playing ddo...maybe its time to do something else with my money and life... Turbine needs to hurry and fix this **** or I give up...
    Ha Ha Your all Dead......

Community Member

Thumbs down

oh damn i was hopeing to get my robot into gh lvl range today
    i guess its time to boot up some skyrim i have an urge to shoot people in the knee

Community Member

Your making me smoke all my ddo nugs without my DDO game. SIN. You shame FADA

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenon View Post
    That may be all well and good, but if we can't get to the Launcher News Feed it really doesn't do us a whole hell-of-alot if we can't get to it
    What i got out of this was something previously inaccessible to those working on it now is. They must be a step closer to a fix if they can get to what was previously locked or disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Psiandron View Post
    Pretty sure that if you check your agreement with Turbine, or any game that offers subscriptions, you will find that they explicitly do not guarantee 24/7 game access to you. They are under no obligation to reimburse you at all. They never have reimbursed anyone for downtime, unless you want to count gamewide +s to loot, xp and renown.

Don't get me wrong, I'm irritated at all this too. It's just that there are always people asking about reimbursement whenever this happens and it's just not something to which you are entitled. Sorry.

Now back to the mayhem and possibly news from Jerry.
    LIES!
    Need I need remind you of the horrible Valentines Day Massacre?
    Silly Rabbit, ADD is not just for kids
    Kobolds are the goats of DDO!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ixtriumph View Post
    Got an idea, just be patient since its probably just causing more problems with thousands of people trying to open the launcher at one time. Not going to get past it until they get it fixed

DANGITALLTOHECK!

Figures I'm not flagged!

Hory clap people . . . technical stuff happens. None of the d000m1!!! is gonna change this.

Besides . . . THIS IS TURBINE and any expectations of them running a professional operation should have been dispelled years ago.

We need a Labour Day Long Weekend Fiasco TP sale, and the current sales extended!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psiandron View Post
    Cereal?
    Thuper thereal!

Default a little disconcerting

LOTRO ?@lotro 4h

@kmann88823471 Because it is external to us. We can't. It requires a third party to resolve it. Two actually.

a little disconcerting is that on the lotro twitter feed there's tons of updates in the last 5 hours about the issue, as in they are keeping their player base informed. Us however the red-bearded dwarves of WB ... well we have 2. the thread closed by cordovan says that they expect to have the issue resolved by 9/3/2013.

and while i will never expect any sort of recompense IF it were up to me ... lets see appx 48 hrs at 2k Xp per minute, yeah that sound about right
    Quote Originally Posted by Glin View Post
    Now that I explained that, this thread is less interesting, please continue talking about ghostbane instead.
    R.I.P. HOUSE THURANNI -APATHETIC ASSASSIN- BARRONESSXAMOT--FRIA-Palewind Master-DISEMBOWEL-GAATH THE EMPTY--VAPORTRAIL OMEGAALPHA

Community Member

Latest tracert has something different. Something is happening...

Code:
    Tracing route to ddo.com [74.201.103.121]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

3     *        *       27 ms  71.144.192.176
      4    31 ms    35 ms    29 ms  12.83.79.137
      5    35 ms    38 ms    26 ms  cgcil04jt.ip.att.net [12.122.81.97]
      6    29 ms    28 ms    27 ms  0.ae10.BR3.CHI13.ALTER.NET [204.255.168.165]
      7    54 ms    52 ms    54 ms  0.xe-4-1-2.XL4.BOS4.ALTER.NET [152.63.5.186]
      8    50 ms    55 ms    51 ms  0.xe-11-2-0.GW15.BOS4.ALTER.NET [152.63.21.162]

9    52 ms    51 ms    57 ms  internap-gw.customer.alter.net [152.179.134.214]

10    51 ms     *        *     border1.te8-1-bbnet2.bsn003.pnap.net [63.251.128
    .107]
     11  turbine-7.border1.bsn003.pnap.net [64.95.76.202]  reports: Destination host
     unreachable.

Trace complete.
    ...but what?
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

Oh so it's not just be... what a relief.

Community Member

Question Deja Vu all again...

Is it just me, or did something similar happen with downtime in feb. for like 3 days?

Community Member

Default Its not a toaster

Everyone relax and take a deep breath. People want computers to be like toasters: you put your toast in, wait a few minutes, the toast comes out. It's simple and always works. Computers, networking, and the internet are never ever going to be like this. It's not a realistic expectation. In addition to this, the internet is a hodgepodge of providers, some of whom are not even paid by Turbine or related to them. That being said, if someone who Turbine is paying money to has dropped the ball, I hope they included penalty clauses into the contract and can pass those savings onto their own paying customers. Of course that would require smart management, something I am not certain Turbine possesses.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreyBlaze View Post
    Just as I posted a response on another thread, they closed that thread. Now no one will know what I'm talking about!

OUTRAGE!!!!!!11!
    Remind us of that fabulous author again?
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Angry

OK this has now become officially extremely unpleasant. And I have also become miffed. Peturbed even. GAH I say to you turbine. If a real turbine ran like this then blades would be flying out of the casing and we would all have severe steam burns.

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast