Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    Not here as of 7:28 Mt. Doooooooom

Howdy neighbor! im in the Springs! And Yeah i cant Connect to.
    Back up account to "Buttkierownsmade"

I am Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Well, do a quick number crunch. Where would like the 6cents cheque mailed?
    That is why they generally reimburse it would cost them at least twenty times more to cut you a check for $0.06. But if someone is stupid enough to send a check for $0.06 I will cash it .

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Sorry, clarity fail on my part. I should have said, "Woot! I am not able to get to the system that allows me to post a message to the launcher news feed, and have now done so."
    Well at least your here on the front lines Cordovan trying i suppose.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are working with our provider to mitigate an external connection issue that is preventing some players from logging in. Thanks for your patience!

But...but...how am I supposed to maintain my outrage with no ETA?
    I can only keep this up for so long. I'm not as young as I used to be ya know!

Seriously though, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    I don't understand what type of update you're looking for. They've already said it's an outside problem and they are waiting for the outside people to fix the outside problem. What were you expecting, the exact same comment with a fresher timestamp?
    No, maybe an actual update. Usually those things come with information like what the problem is, what it is going to take to fix it, and how long it is going to take. Kind of like when you are in any other type of waiting room, be it a doctor office, automobile shop, or even a barbershop. At some point more information than a confirmation of "yup! There's an issue" is warranted.

At least if you don't want to upset the people waiting.

Community Member

Okay guys I am putting together a raid group to try and get pass this "Installing Pre-req" run. So far I have tried nothing and I am all out of ideas, maybe with a good group we can beat it down.

Who's with me?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth58 View Post
    i am having problems logging in from australia, hope that they get resolved quickly.
    Canada, Australia, England, US... sounds global. Last time there was considerable down time was about 8 months ago and everyone got free heroism pots (perm. item). With everyone in Seattle I wonder how many are still minding the store? Sucks that this happened on a long weekend with mega exposure. Best just to chill for the night and game like a demon... tomorrow?
    More fun than a bag of kittens and a hammer!!!

Community Member

Default free for u maybe

Quote Originally Posted by ixtriumph View Post
    This is a funny response guys. We know there is an issue already and its nice to know your working on it however if this were a game like LoL we would know exactly what is going on and when to expect the issue to be fixed. Do you guys literally not care about your players or are you guys joking with us by giving us this response? In the last 2 months i have seen a decline in players in my server and i'm sure this is a good reason why. We would like to respect you guys as a solid team that cares about us as players, you guys would have no jobs without us and to be honest yes your game is a free to play game however im sure since your player base is generally older aged players somewhere down the line they have spent money in the game such as myself and all we ask for in return is more details on issues such as these that may come up since these are unexpected for you and all of us im sure. To much to ask for a detailed response? For example look at the response i have left for your response. It is detailed in showing my point and its giving you information on how me and 100s of other players probably feel right now. I've literally only took 2 minutes out of my time to write a paragraph explaining my feelings on the issue yet you guys took 2 seconds to write a petty sentence that gives us nothing.
    idk I pay 2 play and when u pay 50 to 100 bucks for expansions plus vip monthly it adds up no too mention vip for 3 other accounts

Community Member

Wink Amazing! Spending time with myself..

The day of the update I tried to log on and got "The server is full". I wouldn't be surprised to see that again with so many of us checking every few minutes.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    Okay guys I am putting together a raid group to try and get pass this "Installing Pre-req" run. So far I have tried nothing and I am all out of ideas, maybe with a good group we can beat it down.

Who's with me?
    Got an idea, just be patient since its probably just causing more problems with thousands of people trying to open the launcher at one time. Not going to get past it until they get it fixed

well holy hell tried all day now and can't get in I want some sort of compensation at least please I wanted to get coins done to TR but now that this whole day is shot. *WHINE CRY MOAN*

Community Member

Has anyone ever notice how these issues always seem to happen during bonus day event?

Default Not sure why cordavon had issue logging into forums

I have had no issue logging into the forums the game however i get same message everyone else does stuck on loading prereqs. I hope as someone had posted this is not the same issue they had on aug 3 on lotro that took three days to resolve and if it is you would think it wouldn't take that long this time. Hope to see all in the game sometime but with ddo issues don't get fixed fast so will be checking in tomorrow to see if they have fixed anything! And btw cordavon mentioned he was able to access the launcher i assume feeds i still have none coming through not sure if others have the same experience but i have no launcher messages!

Quote Originally Posted by enochiancub View Post
    Maybe it's a language barrier issue, but why would we need be reimbursed for this?
    Because the issue at hand is on their end, its their provider as stated by Cordovan meaning my computer and my ISP is not the cause.
    Zerg of Thelanis

I've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and I'm wearing sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post

Who's with me?
    CreepinDeth on Orien
    CharlotD HarlotHealer on Orien
    WakeUpDead Wrathchild on Orien

Quote Originally Posted by RedDw4rf View Post
    That is why they generally reimburse it would cost them at least twenty times more to cut you a check for $0.06. But if someone is stupid enough to send a check for $0.06 I will cash it .
    Pretty sure that if you check your agreement with Turbine, or any game that offers subscriptions, you will find that they explicitly do not guarantee 24/7 game access to you. They are under no obligation to reimburse you at all. They never have reimbursed anyone for downtime, unless you want to count gamewide +s to loot, xp and renown.

Don't get me wrong, I'm irritated at all this too. It's just that there are always people asking about reimbursement whenever this happens and it's just not something to which you are entitled. Sorry.

Now back to the mayhem and possibly news from Jerry.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    and then dropped it like a burning kitten

Default Give them a chance.

It is not easy to keep an online game up and running. Especially with services that you are relying on from elsewhere. Remember while we are at home waiting to play, they are working...
    Thanks,
    Bachlagore

Community Member

Default Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by tpmnec View Post
    I've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and I'm wearing sunglasses.
    We're on a mission from god.

Default Can't log in! Can't get past "Installing pre-req"

Quote Originally Posted by kwbonin View Post
    Can't. I can't get in...
    I've been playing since 2006 and these "so called glitches" are stealing my time and money! I think you need to reconsider some type of reimbursement to make up for all the time i'm losing and obviously many other loyal players as well.
    Level 4 Fighter Kenton@Riedra
    Level 8 Barbarion Mogul@Riedra

Default Is the game down?

Is the game down or something? I couldn't get in.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast