Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by conquestpl View Post
    Should be reading a +5 Tome of Intelligence.
    Sorry you read them all and was to ignorant to realize they didn't stack.

Community Member LucasMacKinnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam1313 View Post
    Lets play a Pen and Paper version of Dungeons & Dragons right here on the forum while we wait for the game to come back up. We can assume we are all honest people and will be honest with our dice rolls.

Which Edition? You say 4th or the beta 5th no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vornado View Post
    I'm reading a +5 tome of strength
    HAHA no your not cause you have to be in the game to do that and we all know that you cant get into the game so there!!! lol
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats for they are vengeful and will pee on your keyboard"

Community Member

Default Who Cares?

Its seems we are all totally bent out of shape over the game once again breaking. Sure we pay for a service poorly provided , but is that what we should be really upset about? Pay no attention to the blatant money grab and the and 90% of the game content simply being outdated ,and some literally unplayable.
    I have lost quite a few guildies to this BS money grab scheme, and im seriously ticked off. Why in gods name make only 2 raids worth doing then outdate half that loot to random gen gear in the very next update?
    Turbine , Warner Bros or whoever is pulling the strings out there, you are losing your customers. I really hope you cashed out on this last POS expansion because i don't forsee many buying the next one........

Any idea when it will be back up or if it is being attended to?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam1313 View Post
    Lets play a Pen and Paper version of Dungeons & Dragons right here on the forum while we wait for the game to come back up. We can assume we are all honest people and will be honest with our dice rolls.
    I'm down with that and Ill be honest........what? I rolled 500 20's in a row! SOOO WHAT?!?!?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by drgsldr69 View Post
    I do miss the days when D&D was only playable by people with an intelligence high enough to attend MIT. But alas, here we are with a kids company owning D&D. Damn, why did Disney have to buy it. How about Fullmoon buying it, then at least we would get more blood, guts, and nudity. lol
    Full Moon o.O Award for most obscure reference goes to!

Quote Originally Posted by thotto3333 View Post
    It is not a computer issue. I have three computers with three different operating systems, and am getting the same ******** message on each every time I try to open the launcher. Chances of it being a computer issue are slim to none. It is a Turbine issue.....so hey Turbine....git off yer asses and fix it.
    When you jump in on page 24 of a thread, you may want to take a little time to skim the thread and catch up. The problem is outside of Turbine's direct control.
    Bogenbroom's DDO Wishlist.......Tolero's guide to actionable feedback
    Bogenbroom's legion... 83 characters, 3 accounts, and 1 irate wife.

Oh s**t. Now I'm out of coffee......urge to smash.....rising......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv5B71KmkA

Quote Originally Posted by kittiara View Post
    What kind of books? Can I get them on my kindle??
    First question, what kind: Various. Most of my published work is zombie fiction. Most recently, I released The Kingdom, a comedy/fantasy.

Second question, on Kindle: Not at this time. At least, not until Kindle stops acting like they own my very soul for using them, or enables pdf uploads instead of insanely complicated and prone to massive failures format they currently use.

Kindle is a great device, but putting work on it is really complex, and prone to massive errors that can make a book unreadable. When they fix that, I'll join the fun. Until then, I don't really want people thinking it's my fault my book looks like ****.

That, and I don't like the required free weekend giveaways you have to do 4 times a year.

Okay, back to my corner of shame, where I will lurk with my pet zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by conquestpl View Post
    Should be reading a +5 Tome of Intelligence.
    nah more like a +5 tome of charisma to get outside and do something instead of QQ on a forum about a game...
    Khyber server Toons:
    mornlord lightstar: 20+ lives mostly melee lost count pure 20 pali vanguard/tank non completion
    Necrotitus: 17th life completionist project

Quote Originally Posted by Vornado View Post
    I'm reading a +5 tome of strength
    Reminds me that my Rogue still need a +5 WIS ... if I could just log in to get one...
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

2015 DDO Players Council Hazelnut's Avatar

Default Woo hoo! I'm not alone!

Quote Originally Posted by kittiara View Post
    What kind of books? Can I get them on my kindle??
    I'm reading "The Enchanted Emporium" By Tanya Huff. I'm enjoying it. I don't know if it's available on the kindle. I much prefer paper.

I'm happy that the whole being stuck at "Installing Pre-Reqs" isn't on my end. All I can do is wait with all you nice people.
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.

Thumbs down Pwn

Hardcore PWN is better then this!
    Going MAdD

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Full Moon o.O Award for most obscure reference goes to!
    I was wondering if anyone even knew who they was anymore lol

Community Member

Default Love it! Very true!

Love it! Very true!
    Quote Originally Posted by storm357 View Post
    Fixed :P

Not sure what Neverwinter is, but it's as far from anything D&D as you could get. Not sure what my old pen and paper DM would have said if I had told him my fighter was going to spin around 4000 times whirling my two handed sword like a blender and sliding around like a top to clear out that room full of goblins, but I am pretty sure it would have entailed me ending up as both the goblins dinner and the tribes ongoing joke for the rest of eternity.

Community Member

Default What a dummy...

At least you didn't do what I did.....log out to switch character..log back in...installing pre-req...try again..same..try again...same . Google likely causes. One was to try through steam...so I deleted ddo from my computer to try and download through steam...that was a head ache that I soon gave up on. So for the past 3 hours I've been re downloading ddo and waiting. Only to find this thread like 5 minutes ago because I've no clue how to use the forums...lol. I feel like a goof!

Default 8 mile

Quote Originally Posted by eldrytch75 View Post
    Hardcore PWN is better then this!

Greetings from the D.
    Going MAdD

Community Member

OK, patience is now starting to wear thin right now....

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post
    I'm reading "The Enchanted Emporium" By Tanya Huff. I'm enjoying it. I don't know if it's available on the kindle. I much prefer paper.

I'm happy that the whole being stuck at "Installing Pre-Reqs" isn't on my end. All I can do is wait with all you nice people.
    I agree. There's something about holding a book in your hands that is so satisfying. I know that, one of these days, someone is going to find a way to make a digital device that almost gives you that feeling, but to me, the Kindle isn't it.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast